skirts | ot4

By focusonlwt

luke loves skirts and mikey, cal, and ash love him More

1. One Direction
2. Netflix
3. I like Luke
4. Secrets
5. Gender fluid
6. Comfort
7. Brandon
8. Confusion
10. Band meeting
11. Made In The A.M.
12. Low self esteem
This is kindaish important (not an update)
Character ask
13. I love you
Character answers
14. Embarrassment
15. Kfc
New fanfic
16. Hired - well, almost
sorry

9. Lukes proposal

7.2K 243 162
By focusonlwt

A tiny bit of texting this chapter ayy

It was now 1:00 pm and Luke was nervous for the meeting to say the least. He was really hoping calum would do most of the talking.

Luke took his phone out of his back pocket and texts calum.

Luke: I'm nervous

Calcium: why lukey

Luke: I'm scared of how they'll react about what I'll say at the meeting

Calcium: Luke don't be scared. It'll be okay I promise

Luke: you don't know that

Calcium: yes I do. Michael is your friend so if he doesn't want to have a relationship you'll still have him as a friend, and you'll always have me weather it's a friend or more

Luke: ya I guess so. I guess I don't have to worry about Ashton either since he's straight

Calcium: Luke

Luke: yes calum?

Calcium: what are we?

Luke: that's what we're going to find out at the meeting

Calcium: we don't need to have a meeting to find out what just the two of us mean to each other

Luke: you're literally a room away from me. Just come to my room and we'll talk about it

Calcium: sure

Luke: wait just lemme get dressed first I look like a mess

Calcium: that's because you are a mess

Luke rolled his eyes and put his phone on his night stand and got up to lock his door to make sure Calum wouldn't come in.

Luke walked over to his closet to try and find something to wear. This is always the hardest part of the day. Luke can never find anything to wear when he gets out of bed, he always takes at least a half hour or more to pick out his clothes and then he'd occasionally do his makeup. Sometimes Luke doesn't feel confident in makeup but other times he feels like he's beautiful with makeup. It's quite confusing.

Luke was going through all of his clothes in his closet and he decides on a one direction shirt. The shirt says: "Larry shipper" and has a verification symbol next to the words. To be honest Luke is obsessed with one direction. He started liking them in 2012 when he was on Twitter and seen a really hot picture of Louis, and I guess that's when the obsession started.

Luke only had a few one direction posters on his walls because the boys always make fun of him for liking them, probably around 7.

Luke gets a text so he goes to look at his phone.

Calcium: are you ready yet? I really wanna talk

Luke: no I only picked out a shirt so far. I'm not presentable yet

Calcium: oh my Jesus, hurry up

Luke: actually I prefer to be called Luke not Jesus

Luke locks his phone and puts it back on his night stand so he can continue getting dressed. He hauls a pair of leggings out of his closet and slips them on, and then he makes his way over to his mirror to examine his outfit.

"Not bad" Luke whispers to himself as he runs his hands through his hair.

Luke takes out his makeup bag and sighs. He wants to look nice today but doesn't want to put any effort into it. Why can't he just wake up and snap has fingers, and magically become beautiful?.

Luke takes out his foundation and starts applying it to his face to hide his acne. He always felt so insecure about his acne.

After Luke's done applying foundation he puts on some eyeliner. He doesn't make it too bold because he doesn't want to put in the effort. After a couple rounds of removing and reapplying the eyeliner he finally settles on the fourth attempt.

Luke then takes out some mascara and applies it twice so his eyelashes look nice and long.

Finally Luke takes out his eyeshadow and lightly applies it so it wouldn't be too dark for his liking. The look he's going for is casual, not drag queen.

Luke brushes his hair and puts some hair spray in it, and when he's done he spays some of his favourite perfume on his outfit. It smelled like coconut.

Luke texted Calum when he was done to tell him he was ready and unlocked his door. A few moments later calum shows up in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie that he probably stole from Luke.
Calum looks up from his phone from where he was standing in the doorway and looks straight ahead at Luke and started blushing for some reason.

Calum looks down at the floor and smiles adorably. "You look beautiful today" Calum says so quietly that Luke could barely here him, but he did here him and he's glad because now he was feeling more confident than ever.

"And you look adorable in my sweater" Luke replies giving a wide and genuine smile, "You can uh come in if you want" Luke says clearing his throat. He was feeling silly for swooning over Calum like that

Calum smiles and walks in to sit on Luke's bed "So, what's up?" Calum asks

"Nothing. I was on Twitter because there's some stuff happening in the one direction fandom but then you wanted to talk. Apparently there was suppose to be an announcement and it might be an announcement saying Larry is real, but I will never know now because you wanted to talk to me. I hope you know you just ruined my life Calum." Luke says seriously

"You're being so dramatic. There's a one out of three thousand chance Larry's real Luke, I mean Harry's had girlfriends and Louis went out with elenaory for like a year or something" Calum replies

"It's Eleanor, and please don't mention her when we're talking about Larry" Luke says angrily and placed his hand over his heart as if it hurt his feelings, and honestly it probably did.

"Whatever. Can we just talk about us now." Calum asks seeming to be more shy than when he was just seconds ago

"What do you need to know? We both like each other so why can't we just date?" Luke asks smiling and shrugging his shoulders.

"It's not that easy" Calum sighs.

"And why not?" Luke asks running his hands through his hair

"well because- I- I don't know."

"See what I mean? It is that easy" Luke smiles.

There was a short pause and Luke got off the bed onto the floor and went on one knee, while Calum bursted out laughing. Calum covered his face with his hand to try to stop his laughing, "Calum Thomas Hood, will you do the honour of being my boyfriend?" Luke asked.

Calum was blushing because Luke Hemmings just asked to be his boyfriend, his heart was beating rapidly and he was smiling. I guess he knew this would happen at one point but not so soon, I mean they only just confessed their feelings a little while ago and now their going out.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend" Calum replies, and Luke gets off the floor to hug Calum.

"Am I interrupting something?" Michael asks from the door way.

"How long have you been standing there?" Lukes asks embarrassed.

"Long enough to see you guys hug. The band meeting started like five minutes ago guys, hurry up. I got out of bed for this" Michael groans.

Calum laughs at Michael's laziness "okay just give us a second"

Just as Michael turns to walk out the door Calum calls out to him "Michael! Wait I have to tell you something" Michael turns around and waits for Calum to start speaking.

"Luke just proposed to me" Calum goes into a fit of giggles.

"What" Michael replies clearly confused.

"We're not like getting married or anything, he just asked me to go out with him. He got on one knee and everything" Calum says, smiling at Luke and Luke smiles back.

"Dude, that's great" Michael says and does the fake at smile he could possibly make. Honestly Michael was jealous that Calum was going out with Luke but he couldn't stand in the way of their relationship.

Luke didn't understand why Michael didn't look genuinely happy for that but he just shrugged it off because him and Calum were finally going out.

________________________________________________________
1500 words wow what.
I've been working on this chapter since last night so I hope it's good, I put a lot of work into it.
Do you guys think there should be at least a little bit of texting every chapter or almost any chapter? Leave your thoughts.

Thoughts on Luke "proposing" to Calum?

Thoughts on Michael being jealous?

Thoughts on them hugging and not even kissing?

Be patient they will kiss eventually :')
Anyway, vote and comment

oh and i forgot, the boys all have their separate houses but they mostly just stay at lukes so its kinda like they live with luke. luke is 19 so he has a house of his own. theres four bedrooms so yea. i also forgot that calum has a big mouth and told luke, michael and ash like him so ya i will somehow try to make it work out in the end. just pretend it makes sense when you're reading it ok.
wow I'm a horrible writer I'm so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 27
♛ "what a crazy world, pretty little boy" ♛. •in which luke falls for a boy who wears lace panties and loves all time low•
217K 4.2K 47
The fifth half that fell in love with her best friend. (social media x pov) #1 in LUKEHEMMINGS (06/29/19)
1.1K 37 20