Another Day, Another Colour (...

By TheAmusedLatvian

It will be dramatic as hell. It will be funny as well. More drama More comedy. No romance. I guess kind of ch... More

Chapter One | It Was Ordinary Before
Chapter Two | I Don't Want To Go To The Meeting
Chapter Four | Counterparts
Chapter Five | My Mother
Chapter Six | Greece
Chapter Seven | The Story
Chapter Eight | Murderer
Chapter Nine | I Don't Want To Go To The Meeting
Chapter Ten | From The Beginning
Epilogue | A/N

Chapter Three | Everything's Alright

1.6K 34 25
By TheAmusedLatvian

______ P.O.V

I woke up in a different room, my eyes became wide as I realised what happened before.

"Sheesh. I'm acting like a child." I pull my hand to my cheeks and smacked my cheek a few times. I got up to find myself in a small bed. "You're kidding me, right?" I climbed down from it and started to walk around, I tried to reach the handle but it was high up.

"Why?" I looked around and found a desk with a chair tucked in and so I walked over to it and dragged the chair across the room and to the door.

I climbed the chair and opened the door. "A ha!" I looked back at the window to see the sun "about 12:00?" I guessed as I went out of the room.

I dragged the chair with me as I went to the room next door, I opened it and looked inside. There was Feliciano sleeping there. Smiling, I walked over to him, I saw a closet at the end of the room and walked to it. There was a box inside, taking it out I look inside.

"Hmm, an iron cross? Oh and a diary!" I took out the diary and there was something underneath it, it was a dirty magazine. "Eurgh, I didn't know Ludwig was into this stuff." I put back his iron cross and took his diary with me, then I place the box inside the wardrobe. I read the first page.

Dear diary,

I found the descendant of Roman Empire. At first I thought it was a trap but unfortunately not. I found Italy in a tomato box claiming to be a tomato fairy although I would have preferred potato, and all of a sudden he became my ally. How does this work? I still can't believe the fact that he is Roman Empire's grandson but I have to face the truth.

-Germany

"Wow, is he serious about being afraid of Feliciano, I like the nicknames though. They're pretty cool. I wanna know who this Roman Empire guy is, he sounds powerful just like the Roman Empire? Meh, I'll go with it."

"What are you doing here _______?" Ludwig asked from behind.

"Reading your diary--" I turned around to see Ludwig, with his face flushed red and his foot tapping the floor. He approached me and grabbed the diary, he then grabbed my shoulders. He lifted me over his shoulder and brought me outside.

"Five laps, now." He muttered.

"But--"

"Don't talk back or I'll make it ten." He muttered in a monotone as his icy blue eyes pierce into my flesh.

"Yes sir." I grumbled as I started to run, it was tiring running around with tiny legs and this place was huge. I barely made it pass the first lap and already collapsed.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He asks to me, but it sounded like a yell.

"No, but I'm tired." He laughed at this and mocked my actions, I swear to god this guy gives me the creeps, what's even worse was that he thought that Feliciano was stronger.

"I don't care." He said. A chill went down my spine as I gulped.

I continued to run, no matter how tired I was, I was scared what would happen if I didn't stop running, but I don't think it's right to order a 5-6 year old around, and this place is huge... Or am I a midget? Still. After doing a few laps I thought of a plan in my head.

'I could run around and disappear in one of the forests here! But then again, who knows what will happen.' I sighed in frustration as I tried to think of another plan before this guy kills me but it was kind of hard when you feel like you're going to cough up blood anytime soon.

"4 more laps." I heard behind me, I look around to see Ludwig there. His icy blue eyes scanning me up and down. I nodded and tried to finish the laps but tripped over a rock.

"Ludwig! What do you think you're doing!" I hear someone yell, turning around I see Feliciano running at my direction, "are you ok, ____?" He asked.

"W-Well, I can't breathe properly. It's might me because I'm unhealthy."

"Why are you making the little girl run?!"

"She read my diary, this is punishment." Ludwig replied "well, for her anyways."

"You shouldn't treat her like this! Come on ____, lets go back in."

"She hasn't finished her laps."

"Look at her! She can barely breathe!"

"and? A good soldier must always be on their feet! She can't even do one laps."

"Have you thought of other factors like her age difference?"

"Nein."

"Well, she's coming with me."

"So you can spoil her? She nothing but trouble."

'Ouch, that hurt.' I thought as I felt a stinging feeling in my chest.

"She may be fouled mouth but that doesn't mean you have to call her trouble."

'Fouled mouth huh? I guess I tend to swear a little.'

"Give me one good thing she's done..." Ludwig asked, one of his eyebrows in a arc like state.

'I've done... Nothing? I annoyed them on purpose but-- I don't understands kids, aren't they supposed to be happy forever?

Aren't they the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of happiness?.

Don't you see them making faces at adults and making stupid comebacks like poopy-face?' My eyebrows furrow as I thought about it.

"Ve~ she gave me hugs and kisses and-" I stopped Feliciano halfway.

"No, it's ok. You don't have to sugarcoat it."

"But!--" he tried.

"I'm sorry... Sir. I'll be on my way." I muttered, I saw him and Feliciano flinch at the word sir.

"Ve~ Wait!"

"No... If things are sugar-coated then how will I ever learn? The truth has already been smacked into my face." Feliciano approached me to hug me but I walked back into the house and into  the room I was locked in, closing it. I sat at the corner of the room staring into space as tears pricked the corners of my eyes.

The room seemed to darken for a moment as a memory unfolded in my head and played itself in my dark surroundings, I remember being taken somewhere when I was 4 where I would just shouted at, although there was no sound I could see his lips moving and his eyebrows furrowing downwards, I would just sit there and cry for hours until one day I stopped crying.

I stopped feeling.

I stopped caring.

I stopped everything.

Eating, dancing, hanging out with friends, smiling.

I stopped smiling.

Smiling is stupid. Useless.

It's a waste of energy.

Waste of time.

Waste of space.

I'm a waste of space.

The words hit me it the worst ways ever, same words, different forms, different interpretations.

Different.

I'm different.

I'm hated.

I'm useless to anyone.

To anything.

I'm no-one, a nobody.

I'll never be remembered. Have I even been remembered to begin with?

Probably not.

The memory disappeared as I was snapped back to reality by a sound, more specifically a voice.

"Lunch." Ludwig said, I got up nodding as I walked out of the room. Ludwig put his hand in front of me to stop me "I'm --"

"Stop." I murmured. "Sorry is just a word, it's useless in life but I guess I'll have to apologise for reading your diary." His eyes had a look of regret. Sympathy. I never did like that look, I sighed as I turned to him and tried to smile, only a soft smile overtook my features. "I'll finish my laps in the morning... Sir." I jokingly saluted with my wrong hand, he seemed to read the mood and gave me a tiny smile.

"That's the wrong hand." He snorted "I might have to give you more laps for that."

"Heh, sure." I smiled at him as I walked behind him into the kitchen. Feliciano and Kiku seemed to be in there, one was eating pasta and the other was eating Tonkatsu. There was another plate there full of Eisbein and the last plate was full of pasta as well but with child like portions.

"Ve~ I made you pasta bella!" Feliciano yelled at my direction.

"Thank you, sir!" I yelled back, he seemed to be upset at the word sir?

"Ve~ I'm --"

"I don't care if you're sorry, it's just a word right? Words only hurts if you believe in the words, sure I was stupid to believe in your words but--" I gave them a quick and small smile "we choose to believe if it's true. I was troublesome and cheeky but we learn from our mistakes." I smiled.

"Hai, I agree with ____-chan."

"Ve~ me too! She's really clever and kind."

"Ja, I guess I do too."

After finishing my plate of pasta, I tried to place in the sink high up but barely made it. Why did I have to be so small? I finally managed and turned around to see Ludwig, Feliciano and Kiku unable to contain their laughter, Ludwig and Kiku were looking away from me with their hands covering their mouth and Feliciano was giggling.

"Ve~ You're so cute! ____!"  He yelled hugging me tightly.

"C-Can't breathe." I muttered and he stopped hugging me, apologising for a minute, smiling. "What about Arthur? I was supposed to meet him wasn't I?"

"We arranged something for tomorrow, so you and him can discuss about flying green rabbits? I don't know." Ludwig muttered the last part.

"Hey..." I started as they turn toward me "I've got one more question."

"Si?" "Hai?" "Ja?" I heard them say at the same time which made me snort.

"Am... Am I in your family now?" I stuttered, blushing like a red tomato.

"Ve~ Of course!" Feliciano started.

"Ja, family doesn't have to be in the blood, it's the people in it that counts right? That's what mein bruder would always tell me."

"Hai. Family." Kiku muttered, feeling a little awkward but he still gave a small smile. I yawned and quickly shut my mouth.

"Ve~, the little bella is tired. I'll take her to her bedroom!" Feliciano yelled as he lifted me up and carried me to my room, which I am grateful for since I am very tired.

"Ve~ Night. Il mio fiore." He muttered as he softly kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

"N-Night," I yawned then continued "dad--" I wasn't thinking properly as I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up and my surroundings was dark. I turned my head to look at the window which had been shattered into pieces, the moon was out and shone brightly, it was the only thing which I could make out.

I walked towards the door which was half opened, peaking into it curiously I saw the hallway, I realised this looked like Ludwig's place but everything was backwards, it was unclean and pieces of ceramic shards were on the ground as if it had been thrown or knocked over by someone and had shattered on the ground, I could also hear some yelling coming from the room opposite to where Feliciano was sleeping in before, entering it I saw Ludwig and Feliciano there. Feliciano eyes were red... Blood red and Ludwig's eyes were blue but cloudy, he had a scar on his cheek and they were yelling at each other.

"What do you mean you bastard?! Allan lost that stupid locket to that girl?"

"Ja."

"Well, find it! It has to be in her house right?"

"Nein, I searched already."

I gripped the locket around my neck as I turned around and started to run, I ran into another room only to find myself falling into an abyss, I saw a light coming close to my face and braced myself for impact to find myself in a whole new place. Not Ludwig's or Kiku's place, looking around I saw Allan running towards me at full speed but he was looking behind me, turning around I saw a Cheshire grin and blue and pink eyes and right beside me was unbelievable, a complete replica of me but her neck wasn't full of the nasty scars like mine.

"Why! Hello poppet! It's so lovely to see you. I mean you look lovely! You know what could help though? A little flavouring and decoration and you'll be as pretty as a cupcake! Literally." He giggled as Allan walked thought me and grabbed the girl sitting beside me.

"Doll face, it's not nice to leave us like that. Now you have to be punished."

'What?" I thought to myself as I saw the myself screaming.

"See what happens poppet if you mess with us?" I hear Oliver asked, but for some reason it didn't feel like it was directed at the girl, I turned towards the gory scene beside me and saw Oliver looking at me, "nOW YoU sHaLl SuFfER AgaIn!"

'What ?' I thought as everything was being violently shaken, it didn't seem to affect the scene thought, but soon the scene just disappeared and had turned into a mist. I saw a door and ran towards it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Pretty words aren't always true, true words aren't always pretty.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 89 19
[LOST CREATIVE SPARK. ADOPTED BY @pastalover11] Their profile: https://www.wattpad.com/user/pastalover11 So my mom was gonna make us move 800 miles a...
25.7K 580 11
"Help me..." I said but no words came out- it was voiced in my head. My body hurts, littered with scars.
26K 484 17
decided to drop this, the most atrocious and humiliating shit ive ever wrote. update;: decided to end it onceand for all, had to sacrifice my life ge...
121K 5.9K 200
[!Trigger warning!] (Violence, sexual violence) Don't own shit except for the shit storyline. If you like Hetalia, bad plot that's all over the place...