My Winx Story

Por WinxClub7th

Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I did... Más

Ugh, Stupid Ad!
Up, Up and away!
Alfea
Meeting the New School
Dorms???!!!
School
Oh no! What a mess!
Sorry!
Pets, Pets, Pets
A Fairy? OR NOT
Dinner
Spells...
What Fairy am I???
Annual Gala
Cursed Eggs
Rat-snakes!!!!!
Transformation
Attack Again
Heyyyyy
Perfect Until an Announcement.....
Daddy? Mommy???
My New Home
Ice Castle
Creepy
Guardian of the Omega Dimension
Guardian of the Omega Dimension-Part 2
Lunch
Back at Alfea
Bugs????!
Attack on Alfea
Clinic
The Next Battle
Best and Worst
Bug Spray, duh?!
Mission to Earth!
Questions!
Answers!
Killing bugs the easy way!
The Trix
Stormy
Awake
Ending of the battle... (Almost)
End of Battle
Party!!!!!
SEQUEL

My New Friends

4.1K 161 21
Por WinxClub7th

All of the animals climbed onto my bed. They were so adorable! Real life soft toys! They all cuddled in my bed, making themselves at home among my blanket and pillow.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. I heard voices pouring in.

"I wonder who are our roommates this year!"

"Yeah! I didn't really like last year's roommates."

I went out of my room and found 4 girls standing in the main room. Amaryl followed behind me. The girls stopped their conversation and looked at us. They were very friendly and approachable.

The girl with dark blue hair introduced herself to us first. "Hi! My name is Luna and I'm the fairy of the moon!" One by one, everybody introduced themselves.

The girl with dark brown hair was Rila, fairy of weather and the girl with yellow was Jenn, fairy of love. The last girl was Alice. She had black hair and she said she was the fairy of winds.

We introduced ourselves to them. Amaryl went first. After that, I introduced myself. Unfortunately, I didn't know my power. I was really beginning to doubt that I was a fairy. I was probably an earthling that accidentally signed up for something that is for "special beings".

I took out my time table and checked my next subject. Flight flying? Oh my goodness.... This is not going to be good. I don't know how to transform! It looks like I'll just have to sit at one corner...

:( :( :( :( :(

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

130 3 8
Winx inspired- When she realizes she has powers and is a fairy she attends a fairy boarding school and meets 5 other fairies who are her roommates al...
10.1K 423 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...
7.5K 174 33
After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I am more than that. I want to go learn som...
5.1K 179 13
Selena Celestar was born as the only child and heir to the throne of the famed Celestar line, a royalty that has lasted for eons. Her home planet, Ga...