Jason Voorhees x Reader

By RoyalCruz

T3T hope you readers know about the x reader "codes" Your name: (y/n) Age:(#) Hair color: (h/c) and etc... n... More

Movie Night
Curiosity
Crystal Lake...
Jason like you...
Lessons
Going Away
Bath Time :D
Bath Time...2 030
Bath Time...3
Can't Explain
Problem
Trouble and Doctor Voorhees
Jason Blues
Goodbye you
Meeting Cruzy
Back to Jason
Jealousy and Past
Going Out
Mr. Myers
Mr. F*cking Myers
Friends
Swimming Lessons

Loving Him

11.6K 341 80
By RoyalCruz

Instead of hurting you, he sat next to you and leaned against a tree. You knew that it was a dumb move but you didn't care so you sat closer to him. You tried a conversation starter,"So uh... Jason right?" He nodded. "I heard about your story... I'm very sorry" you said feeling bad. He nodded again and just went ahead and hugged you. You hugged back without warning. What exactly were you thinking? Wasn't this suicide? You felt...accepted. Yes accepted by a killer. You didn't care anymore you love him, and he loves you. Your phone vibrated as you got a text from your friend saying her boyfriend pick her up and bring her home. You texted back "ok". Jason grabbed the phone inspecting it. "Never use or see a phone before?" He shook his head no. Poor killer didn't know how to use a phone... You thought he didn't know how to use anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.6K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
176K 8.1K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...