One Direction Preferences

By horansair

I'll be doing dirty/sweet imagines also, but mainly focusing on the preferences. Enjoy :) More

Requests Taken!
#1 You Meet In School.
#2 He Has A Crush On You (Harry)
#3 Drunk Text Messages (to you)
#4: He's Sick
#5: He Gets Jealous (Niall, Liam, Harry)
#6 He Gets Jealous (Zayn)
@nicepinkcoat69 Harry Dirty Imagine
#7 Watching Scary Movies
#8 He Cheats (1/3)
#9 He Cheats (2/3)
#10 He Cheats (3/3)
#11 Your song

Home (Niall Horan Dirty Imagine)

7.3K 8 7
By horansair

You were at your work, waiting for someone to come to order something. You were standing in front of the cashier, and somehow, you noticed that your cashier had money in it! You were really stubborn, which was why the lads loved that about you. You were Niall's girlfriend and he was coming home today. You could hardly wait. Before he left 4 months ago, you and him had some time to "connect", but unfortunately you didn't finish, because of course, Liam had to interrupt a moment.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice rung through the door. You softly turned your head up to meet his and you smiled widely like a chesire cat.

"Niall!" You yelled and quickly jumped on him, wrapping your legs around his waist. He grunted as you did this. You felt his hard on your leg and you could feel your panties dampening. You could tell he didn't wanna waste time because he pulled you into a nearby closet,

"Niall, we can't.." He shushed you by slowly kissing your neck and not making you move one bit.

"Babe, shh.. I know you want me, and I know I want you too." He whispered on your neck, which was now filled with goosebumps from his warm voice. You groaned as he moved on your weak spot under your ear,

"I'll make you moan louder then that." He said as you felt him lift up the hem off your shirt, off your body. He reached for the clip on your pink lace bra and unclipped it easily. His eyes filled with blue lust as he saw your breasts. He reached for your right breast and sucked eagerly. He nibbled on your nipple as he smothered your left one.

"N-Niall, just please." You begged. He shook his head as he spread your legs and scooted his body close to yours. He slowly pulled your leggings, obviously teasing you and you couldn't handle it anymore. You ripped off your own leggings and you wanted to just get this on.

"This was your punishment after what happened last time you teased me Y/N." He growled and grabbed your face, giving you a rough kiss. You tried to pump him through his pants, but he didn't want to be teased again and he took your hand off. He let go of the kiss and went down to between your legs again. He took off your pink lace panties and you felt a cold air past through. You moaned slightly as you felt it. You felt his shaky breath on your pussy and you tried not to go overboard with the screams. He kissed your clit and you arched your back almost off the couch. He chuckled, which sent vibrations to the half bottom of your vagina. He finally put his lips around your nub and you let out a huge moan. He sucked hard which you finally couldn't hold it in.

"NIALL! UGH!" You bucked your hips forward, but he stopped and pulled a smirked as he looked at you. You gave him a tough glare. He took off his pants and his boxers and you saw his big erection which hit his stomach. You let out a low laugh and gestured to come closer. He didn't waste time and quickly came closer. You took his tip in your mouth and you heard him do a throaty moan. Your tongue moved repeatedly around his tip which made his eyes almost go in the back of his head. You finally decided to take it all in your mouth which made you gag, which made Niall go more turned on. You felt his salty cum go down your throat which you proudly swallow.

"Ready baby?" He asked, teasing you obviously. You just growled a "yes" to him and he obeyed. He slowly thrusted into you and you felt a stung of pleasure going down on you. He started thrusting faster and you finally screamed.

"OH NIALL HARDER! HARDER DON'T STOP!" You screamed. You knew he loved it when he knew he was doing a good job. He started thrusting even faster, which you thought was almost impossible to you. He yelled your name a bit louder after you did. He finally put his hand to your sore clit and he rubbed fiercely. You knew he was close after he was thrusting slower and slower into you.

"C'mon baby, cum for me, scream like its the last time were going to have sex!" He screamed which made you groan. You were so close, but you just couldn't. His hands pressed against your bare breasts and rubbed hard. You finally felt his cum inside you, which made you not wait anymore. You screamed once more and he finally pulled out.

"Man.. that was long the wait." He laughed. You laughed along with him and agreed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wow.. I can't believe that I wrote that... But I love you. x

~ El

Continue Reading