It All Started With Her

By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Ayesha is a daughter of her very wealthy father, who works with the king. Ayesha wasn't like other Mirkwood E... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Video
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The End

Chapter 1

14.9K 310 21
By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Ayesha was a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Ayesha lived with her father outside of Mirkwood since she was born. Her mother had died when she was young because of an orc attack. Ever since her mother died,  Ayesha grew up with a protective father. Her father had her trained in combat. And she was forbidden to go past the barn or her house. Her father was worried she would end up like her mother if she was out of his sight.  Ayesha loved to read books and ride her horse. She even admired the beauty of nature that Middle Earth had to offer. 

Ayesha's father worked with the kings of Mirkwood. Her father advised the kings on what they should do, what was best for the kingdom and the people of Mirkwood. He recently decided to move to Mirkwood because the king had died in battle, leaving his son to rule Mirkwood. So he made the decision to move to Mirkwood and help advise the new king of Mirkwood.

This is where our story begins.

"Ayesha, are you ready?" Her father asked.

"I am coming ada (father)," Ayesha shouted from inside the house.

Ayesha was happy that they were moving to Mirkwood, but she had never been anywhere that was past her house boundaries before. She never knew her mother, but it always felt like her mother was still there with them. She looked around the house, making sure she would remember everything.

"Ayesha, we are going to be late." Her father yelled.

She turned around and walked out of the house. She closed the door. Ayesha hopped on her white horse and rode with her father to Mirkwood. Her father looked back at her.

"Is everything okay?" Her father asked.

"Of course ada (father)," Ayesha replied.

Her father nodded his head. They kicked their horses into a canter and rode into the kingdom of Mirkwood. Ayesha looked back in the direction of the house.

"Novaer nana (farewell mother)," Ayesha whispered.

Ayesha kicked her horse to catch up with her father.

"Norro (run), Armand," Ayesha said to her white horse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.2K 15
** under constant changes , advice not to read while under construction ** A choice was bestowed upon the children of men and elves , to live a lif...
889K 21.8K 55
Amara is the youngest child of Elrond and Celebrian. After her mothers departure nothing is the same in Rivendell. When Elrond comes back from Mirkwo...
68.5K 1.5K 21
Ellarian is a young elf from the palace of Greenwood. She works hard as a soldier in King Oropher's army. The only one that knows she is a female in...
6K 634 15
The relationship between Thranduil and Tauriel after the Battle of the 5 Armies. How Tauriel is dealing with the aftermath of the battle as she goes...