The Street performer. Phan au

phan_trashtic

Both Dan and Phil are 18, Phil is a second year college student and Dan is a talented street performer. Their... Еще

A
B
C
D

E

3.5K 229 240
phan_trashtic

Final chapter guys, loved writing this but it's time for my next one!

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you actually shitting me?" I didn't intend to speak to the street performer before, however now I couldn't stop myself. 

He gave me an evil smirk before playing the next key, each one hitting me harder than the last.

"When I was, a young boy..." He sung gently to the music from his piano.

Gritting my teeth, I carried on my journey home, ignoring the meaningful song that haunted my every step. I turned the final corner to my road and bounced up my steps talking my jacket pocket on the way. When nothing was felt and no jingling was heard, I zipped open my pocket to find it was empty.

"Shit" I whispered out load as I remembered that the spare key was gone and no one was in. "Shit. Shit. Shit." I cursed to the sky as if a god was listening ready to grant me a miracle. I slumped down my steps once more and decided to walk to my Louise's again so if have a place to stay.

"Back so soon?" The beautiful voice of Dan, I mean the street performer, sung out to me, a slanted grin plastered on his face.

"Don't flatter yourself I'm not here for you. As luck would have it, I'm locked out my house and on my way back to a friends." I spoke, and as I didn't so wandering why I'd decided to share so much with him.

"That's to bad" he laughed gently. "If you'd like, I'm just packing up, your welcome to come to mine" he invited.

"You have a house?" I asked rudely, my words pouring out with no filter; however much I was trying not to like this guy, I'd never want to purposely hurt his feelings.

Dan face dropped slightly at my blunt question but answered politely. "Yes actually I do. It may not be as nice as your or your friends but it's my home and it's only 2 minutes away; by the looks of the weather I'd advise you to take up my offer"

"What's wrong with the wea..." But I was cut of my a loud crackle of thunder and an army of rain falling from the sky.

"So what's your answer?"

"I'd love to thanks"

I helped him cover his piano in a blue, plastic sheet before he collected his paper and we darted through unknown streets until we got to a small, broken house on the poor side of town. He whipped the keys out his pocket like he was showing off to me and pushed them quickly into the lock, letting us both in.

"Make yourself at home, we could be here for a while" he said gesturing out the window to the block of grey clouds that inked the sky.

"Thank you, are your parents here?" I asked innocently.

"No actually" his voice was quiet and sad. "It's just me here" as he spoke these words, a beautiful white, wet cat burst in through the cat flap and onto one of the sofas where it curled up into a warm ball and fell asleep. "Well just me and poppy" he chuckled, however his laughter was empty and sorrowful. 

"She's sweet" I said aimlessly as I went to pet the purring bundle of fur.

"Thanks" he chuckled.

We were silent for a while as I petted the cat, Dan constantly paced the room and staring at me before opening and closing his mouth like a fish as he decided not to say his original sentence.

"Phil what's wrong with me?" He blurted out suddenly.

"What" I begun silently, saddened by his words, had I made him feel like there's something wrong with him?

"Why won't you fall for me like I did so hard for you? Is your whole thing about being burnt just to cover up the fact you think I'm ugly, or untalented, or stupid?" He begged for answers.

I felt tears heat up behind my eyes and my bottom lip begging to tremble.

"No no no Dan your beautiful, your unbelievably talented and from what I gather quite clever too" I reassured truthfully as I ran up to hug the sobbing boy.

"Then why won't you love me?" He asked, the word 'love' struck me hard, is that how he feels about me? I smiled to myself happily as I momentarily forgot the situation o was in.

"I don't know why" I answered honestly. "All this time I've tried to stop myself falling deeper in love with you because I thought I'd certainly rein what we had somehow; I didn't think I could do that to you Dan. The wet patch in his shoulder grew higher as my tears began to flow faster. "I didn't want you to be sad in anyway, I wanted to protect you before it was too late, but seeing you like this has make me realise that we need each other more than I imagined"

Dan nodded vigorously into my chest before whispering a faint "I love you" into my shirt.

"I love you too" I whispered back, barely audible however I knew Dan heard because his tears stopped and he claimed his neck to look loving up at me. I could see his glossy, wet eyes through his eyelashes and his lips had gone a lovely shade of red, they looked so irresistible I could help but just...

I abruptly leant down to meet my lips with Dans, he immediately reacted and began kissing me passionately back. His hands bag an to roam around and under my shirt as he dragged his nails up and down my chest lightly, sending faint shivers down my spine. My fingers tugged and pulled at his damp hair, the crazy rain and wind curling up each piece of straightened locks.

After five or so minutes my grazed my tongue along Dans bottom lip asking for entry, which he gladly aloud, his lips parted just wide enough for my tongue to enter and for his to exit, I explored everywhere I could leavening no part untouched. Despite the freezing cold house he'd brought me into, I didn't hesitate to unbutton my shirt and fling it across the room accidentally hitting Poppy.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He asked suggestively.

"I'd love to" was my breathless reply as he broke the kiss, took my hand gently and lead my through the corridors, up the creaky steps and into a small room with a double mattress placed on the floor.

Dan pushed me down onto the mattress and I happily fell onto my back, waiting for him to come to me. Dan got into his hands and knees then began crawling over my body to meet my lips with his again. I layer my body flat down on the soft floor before tugging at the hem of his wet top and peeling it off his body and throwing it to the side like I did with mine. I then smugly removed his jeans and threw them away too, now Dan was left on a tight pair of pants that didn't leave much to the imagination.

We kissed roughly again for what felt like an eternity before he finally began tweeting the zipper on my jeans. He fumbled around with it for a second before I became agitated and pulled them down myself, Dan then had the pleasure of pulling them down, revealing my already hard area.

"Dan I think we should stop" he breathes sadly.

I obviously didn't want to but I saw his point, neither of us wanted to go all the way tonight - it being our first night together - so him being the rational one, stopped it before it got out of hand.

"Your right, I'll just go and ughhh... Sort myself out. Bathroom?"

"Down there on the right"

I thanked him and awkwardly made my way down the corridor to the bathroom.

When I got back I found that, to my pleasure, he was still only earring his underwear however, to my surprise, he was sat at yet another piano, quietly playing another song. I knew this song. It was the one he composed himself, I loved this one, it was so beautiful, it was simple yet complex as his finger danced across the keys.

I sat down beside Dan, still only wearing boxers myself, and watched him as he played. Not his hands though, but his face. When he played he concentrated so hard his little tongue poked out the side of his blushing pink lips; his chocolate and gold eyes stared intently at the task at hand and ever so often I would match him humming along to several notes at the time.

I was wrong, I'm not going to get burnt; I may be in a freezing cold house with no cloths on, with a family that doesn't care about me, going to a school where everyone except two people hate me; it's raining a river outside, but right now, with Dan, I'm the luckiest boy on earth.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go, I did warn you it was going to be short, please vote ⭐️, recommend to ppl and read my other story: 'I promise' I preferred that one to this one so if you liked this, go check it out, if you didn't like this then read it anyway, you may like it. My next one will be up soon hopefully! Cheerio!

IVE STARTED ANOTHER FAN-FICTION! This is bad cuz I have two currently on hold but good cuz this ones cool. I hope. It's a ereri one! Yayayay. Go check it out fam.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

723K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 40.3K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
221K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

529K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...