Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Epilogue Part. 2

31.5K 939 800
By ysl_harry

"The day we met, frozen I held my breath. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart..."

Song: A Thousand Years Pt. 2

Artist: Christina Perri ft. Steve Kazee

(IMPORTANT Authors Note At End)

Selena

I place the bags on the ground as I try to quickly open the door. Unlocking the front door I enter the house to hear it a bit too quiet causing me to frown a bit. Wondering if Harry might have left the house. I had just gotten back from the stores after doing a bit of shopping for things that need to be restocked around here. I walked further into the house and chuckled chuckled softly when I see Thunder's blanket on the ground near the stairs. Knowing he probably dragged it down and decided to leave it.

Walking into the kitchen I place the bags on the island and begin to take out some of the food and place it in the fridge. Taking out cereal boxes and such and putting them in the pantry.I hear the sliding door in the family room slide open and footsteps being heard. I hear a groan and smile to myself wondering what's annoying him this time.

"You're home." He says when he finds me putting the last of the food away. I smile at the sight of him, still up to this day swooning over how handsome he is. His hair pulled into a bun, a white v-neck shirt on paired with black pants and his classes brown boots.

"What happened to your shirt?" I ask with a confused smile when I see the dirt grass marks on it.

"Thunder." He says and rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"What'd he do?" I ask with amusement.

"Damn dog had me chasing him around the entire back yard for the pillow he had in his mouth from one of the chairs where we eat when we decide to eat outside. He grabbed it again and started running around then in comes Chanel and fucking causes me to trip because she got in my way." He answers and I can't help but laugh a little.

"Did you at least get the pillow?" I ask.

"I'm fine my love thanks for asking." He nods with sarcasm. "Remind me why I agreed to get a second dog?" He asks raising a eyebrow.

"Sex." I answer and he smirks faintly. "But seriously did you get the pillow?" I ask again as I grab some vegetables to cut up for dinner and he shoots me a glare.

"Yes." He answers as he raises his hand to the back of his neck and pulls the shirt over his head and drops it onto one of the stools before grabbing a printed button up and putting it on. "You went out dressed like that?" He asks as I pull out a knife. Frowning at my sundress that stopped at just a little under mid thigh. "And with heels." He huffs.

"Don't start." I say and hold it up pointing it at him.

"Men stare Selena." He groans.

"Okay and?" I question.

"Oh I don't know.. you're mine?" I he answers an holds up his hand with his wedding ring on it and walks towards me. "I'm protective and possessive over what belongs to me." He adds with a smirk and wraps his arms around my waist from behind me.

"I'm pretty sure people notice the rock on my finger Henry." I snicker.

"Fuck Chris I don't even know why he started calling me that!" He snaps with a small laugh. "I get it Harold is a funny name and Harry isn't the coolest either but it's not as lame as Henry." He pouts.

Turning around a bit I place a small kiss to his lips before focusing my attention back to cutting the food. Harry isn't having that because he grabs a hold of my hips and turns me around, not wasting a second before his lips are on mine once more and he kisses me. My hands wrapping around his neck as I smile into the kiss. He deepens it quickly and his fingers lightly dig into my hips. The sound of a cry interrupts out little moment and Harry groans loudly, knowing that we don't really have time to ourselves anymore.

"Dad!"

"Is mummy home!"

The two mixed proper English and American English voices shout at the same time as the crying gets louder. Second later in comes Jasper first with a football in his hand as Edward follows behind struggling to carry Ariel in his arms. Her eyes puffy and slightly red from crying for whatever had just happened.

"Be careful with your baby sister how many times do I have to tell you." Harry says a bit frustrated and is quick to grab his daughter in his arms and baby talks her as usual causing me to roll my eyes seeing that Edward now feels bad.

"It's okay honey don't worry." I tell him.

"What did you do? Why is she crying?" Harry asks as he holds her in his arms. Her head resting on his shoulder as he crying has calmed down and turned into sniffles. He strokes her dark brown wavy hair that I know take notice is a bit too long.

"We didn't do anything!" Jasper says with furrowed eyebrows, voice being raised slightly clearly not taking a liking to being accused for the crying of his little sister.

"Don't raise your voice at me." Harry says, his eyebrows creased with a stern look on his face.

"Mum we were tossing the football and trying to play and she started crying when we wouldn't give it to her. Then cried more when she fell." Edward tells me.

"It's fine sweetheart-"

"No it's not fine Selena. She fell and now she's crying." Harry interrupts me.

"Harry she's two!" I retort with frustration. Not liking how every time she cries he favors her over our boys. "They're five and six year old boys they like running around and playing rough. Ariel has plenty of other toys to play with rather than what they choose to play with." I snap.

"She's their little sister they need to be careful and-"

"And what spoil her? She has you for that. They're allowed to play on their own." I interrupt, now a bit angry. I focus my attention back to my boys and frown a bit. "Why don't you to go on up and shower, I'll have dinner ready soon okay?" I say as my hand pushes back a strand of Edwards hair that is in a bun just like his dads. Jasper's hair in a quiff that I'm surprised hasn't messed up due to their playing outdoors. They both nod and mutter an okay before turning

"No video games before dinner and I don't want you on your iPads or laptops." Harry scolds.

They both turn around. A few complains leaving their lips. Edward's light green eyes that are identical to Harry's looking at his dad with annoyance. Jasper's brownish-green hazel eyes looking at me asking for me to do something. I frown, not liking that they're getting scolded at for basically nothing.

"Don't listen to your dad. You guys go on shower and go ahead and do what you want afterwards alright?" I say and they smile faintly before both approaching me and hugging causing my heart to flutter and hug both of them back. Placing a kiss on their cheeks before they turn on their heel and run towards the stairs.

"Why do you always do that!" Harry snaps. "Every time I say no, you say yes." He adds.

"Harry you and I both know that Ariel has many other things to play with. You have no right getting upset with them." I say with an annoyed glare.

"But if she's crying-"

"She wasn't crying when I got home, she wasn't crying when you were outside with them. She was fine and then the second she did start crying in come the boys bringing her to us right away. It's not like they just let her cry." I interrupt him.

"I don't like my little girl crying." He mutters.

"I don't like you getting mad at my boys for nothing." I say back.

He closes his eyes and sighs. Opening them again and frowning a bit. "I'm sorry."

"You're saying sorry to the wrong person." I shrug.

"I'll apologize to them when they come back down." He nods.

"Oh I know you will." I say with raised eyebrows.

"Baby she's my little girl." He says lowly.

"They're my boys." I say with a shake of my head.

"Your boys. I like how you claim them as if they're not my children." He frowns again.

"You do the same with Ariel." I nod.

"That's because she's daddy's little girl. She loves me." He says and pulls her back slightly, her head lifting off his shoulder and faces him. "Aren't you princess. You're my little girl." He says cheekily.

"Ya!" Her little voice answers, me not being able to fight the smile forming on my lips.

"She still loves me more." I add in.

"You wish." Harry scoffs.

"I think you're forgetting who carried her for nine months." I smirk. Walking over to him and holding my arms out. Her head turning to face me, green eyes brightening, a smile forming as her hands reach back out for me. My hands grabbing her from underneath her arms and pull her out of Harry's hold and hold her onto my hip instead.

"Princess I'm wounded." He frowns at her.

"Mummyyyyy." She whines and nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck. I kiss her hair before walking into the family room and sit her down on the floor where her barbie box is at. She's distracted easily and reaches over grabbing our dolls and completely forgetting me.

"You're mean." Harry says as I turn on the stove.

"You're just a baby." I smile.

About forty five minuets later I announce that dinner is ready. Smiling to myself as I set the table up and hear footsteps rushing down the stairs. In come by freshly cleaned boys dressed casually in joggers and t-shirts. As they sit down across from each other, Harry follows behind Ariel making sure she doesn't fall as she walks. He helps her sit on the chair beside Edward that's closest to him as he sits on one end and I the other. We begin eating and the boys talk about how they want a new game system which makes Harry frown but ends up telling them he'll get it for them. Knowing very well that if he weren't to get it for them I would.

"So I've been thinking." Harry begins. "You know how both grandmas lives pretty far?" He asks them.

I smile faintly at the mention of my mom. Who hasn't seen the boys and Ariel in about six months now. With them in Chicago and my in-laws in the UK and us living our daily life with work it hasn't been easy to fly them down. Chris, Gemma and my sister who live in New York as well as us barley have time to take the train from the city to over here. The boys answer with a yes and I also am wondering where he's going with this.

"Well you guys always complain how you miss them and I'm very aware they miss you two along with Ariel," He says and looks over at me. "So at work today I told everyone that in a week or two I'll be gone for maybe two months. Niall will take charge while we fly to Illinois so stay for a bit then head to Europe." He says and the boys instantly start asking questions. Asking if this means they won't have to go to school and then cheering over not having to go to school. Asking if airplanes are scary and where exactly it is on the map we'll be going.

"When did you decide this?" I ask him.

"Yesterday after Edward was bitching at me for missing your dad." He answer with a smile.

"Bitching." Edward repeats with a chuckle.

"Bitchin'" Jasper repeats also and they both fall into a fit of laughter. Harry joining in at Jaspers attempt to slang the word.

"B-Bish. Bishes!" Ariel joins in and Harry;s laughter halts.

"Pretty girls don't say those words." He frowns.

"Shut up bitch." I tell him and the boys are nearly choking on their food from laughing as Harry glares at me.

We sat at the table for half an hour discussing over the plans as the boys had their own conversation about some football game they want. Ariel eating in silence as listens to the conversation going on. Harry told me that I obviously don't need t worry about getting the time off from work and soon enough we planned to call our parents tomorrow to arrange dates so we know when and where to book hotels and flights. I was a bit too excited. Being able to go back home and spend time with my parents and then be able to spend time with Harry's as well soon after.

About two hours go by and we were seated all in the living room. Harry on one end of the couch with Jasper beside him. My on the other end with Edward beside me and Ariel between her brothers. We were watching a transformer movie the boys could watch over and over and never get tired of it. Harry and I laughing every now and then when they would repeat the words along with the movie a the characters.

"Mummy Ariel fell asleep." Edward tells me. I look at my daughter and chuckle when I see her head leaning against his shoulder and her eyes closed.

I heck the time on the clock and see it's ten fifteen. The boys should have been in bed about thirty minuets ago. I sigh and look over at Harry. His eyes focus on the movie and feels my gaze and looks over at me. I pout my bottom lip and he smiles before nodding. I hated telling them it was time to go to bed. Knowing they'd choose to stay up all night if they could and surprisingly that's something Harry would allow them to do because he'd stay up with them.

"Alright my beautiful family I think it's time we head off to bed." Harry says as he stands up.

"Moooom." They playfully whine, the mixed accent sounding more American this time.

I smile shyly and they stand up. Edward completely forgetting Ariel was leaning against him causing her torso to fall on the couch.

"Oh come on." Harry chuckles before carefully picking up our daughter and cradling her in his arms. When we reach the entrance part of the house the boys eye Harry with devious grins and Harry catches them, furrowing his eyebrows and sending them a questioning look before smirking.

"Take this." He says and hands me Ariel.

"This." I repeat with a giggle.

"Oh hush you know she's my princess." He laughs as he places her in my arms.

"Yeah you once use to call me that." I pout.

"You're my milf." He winks.

"What's a milf?" Jasper asks.

"Something you shouldn't be attracted to until your balls drop." Harry answers and they both scrunch their noses as I gasp.

The boys stand side by side in front of the right staircase as Harry stand in front of the left one. "Call it when you want mom!" Edward tells me.

I adjust Ariel in my arms before chuckling at this daily routine and counting down from three. On the word go the boys raced against their dad up the stairs to see who can make it to the top first. Once one of them did they pouted and laughed. Me shaking my head to myself as I walk up.

"You skip stairs that's cheating dad!" Jasper laughs.

"I still made it to the top first!" Harry laughs back.

"Because you cheat you daddy long leg." Edward giggles.

"I think your mom called me that once." Harry says and the three of them laugh even harder. As I walk to Ariel's room Harry take the boys to their separate rooms.

Laying her down in her bed I tuck her in and turn on the pink flower light that makes the white walls look pink. I turn on the monitor before leaning down and pressing a kiss on her forehead before walking out. As I walk down the hall Harry emerges from Jasper's room. He sees me approaching and dances a little make me giggle and shake my head. As he passes me to go to kiss Ariel goodnight I feel a hand slap against my ass causing me to huff.

"Hands to yourself daddy." I say looking back at him.

"You can't call me daddy and expect me not to fuck you once we get in bed." He laughs.

Entering Jasper's room I see his blue lava lamp on and he stares at it. "Goodnight you." I say as I lean down and place a kiss to his cheek as he sits up to hug me.

"Goodnight mom." He says back. "I love you."

"I love you more hun." I say as I tuck him back in. Leaving his room and going to the one across from his.

"What are you doing?" I ask Edward as I see him looking through his drawers.

"I can't find the frame." He says with a worried expression.

"Which one?" I ask.

"After dad turned on my lava lamp he left, and normally as I wait for you to come in I look at the picture dad gave me. It's normally on my night stand." He frowns.

"Hey calm down sweetheart. What picture frame?" I ask.

"It's a black one." He answers and looks at me as if I asked a dumb question.

"What photo was inside?"

"A picture of you and dad kissing." He answers. (chapter picture)

"Where'd you get it?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

"When dad let me play with his phone I was looking through it and saw it. He said it was when you guys first met and it was the first picture you guys took while kissing each other." He answers. "I wanted it so dad printed it out at work and put it in a picture frame for me."

I can't stop the blush on my cheeks. I wasn't aware he had that photo and I come in here to kiss him goodnight everyday. The thought of him asking Harry for it makes my heart swoon and I tear up a bit but blink them back.

"I found it!" He exclaims with happiness and bends down and reaches his arm under his bed. "It must of fell from the nightstand." He says as he sets the picture frame down back in its place and jumps into bed.

I loo at the photo and smile to myself. That in fact being the first picture we took like that. It was I think our fourth date and it was meant to be a photo of me kissing him on the cheek but right before the button was pressed he had turned his head. I don't know why I'm so emotional over the idea of Edward asking for the picture. It just think it's sweet that my six year old boy wanted a photo of us framed.

"Why this picture?" I ask randomly. "Why not a picture of all of us?" I ask.

"I wanted one of you and dad only." He answers.

"Did dad tell you have pictures from when we got married?" I ask again with a small smile.

"Yes." He nods. "But I wanted this one because this was before you and dad got married. Before you had babies." He answers. "You and dad were young and I like that you grew up and got married and are still together. I liked this picture because it is what I like to call young love." He laughs a bit. "Or at least what I see it as." He says.

I was a bit speechless. Wondering how the hell he knows about love but the way he explained it made me tear up again. That photo was from a simple date. When we were as Edward said young and in love. This was before either of us even considered a future together because we weren't sure if we would have one. Looking at the photo I was twenty one and Harry was twenty three. Fast forward to today.. we're.. old. Me now thirty six and him thirty eight.. it's been so long.

"Mum?" Edward asks.

I break from my thoughts and shake my head. Tucking him back in and hugging him close. "I love you.. so much." I say softly.

"Love you more." He says as he kisses my cheek and I do the same to him.

Standing back up I place another kiss to his head before I leave the room and make my way down to ours. Seeing the light on as I enter I see Harry Pulling his shirt over his head. Now in a pair of sweats that hang low on his hips showing the band of his briefs. I grab the end of my dress and lift it up and over my head. Leaving me in just my undergarments. I walk over to my closet and drop my dress in the hamper before walking over to Harry's drawer and stealing a t-shirt. After washing my face I walk over to our bed, lying down on my side and waiting for Harry. My hands reach into his shirt and I undo my bra, standing back up and putting it in the hamper as well.

"White tee with no bra.. I love when you do that." He says as I approach the bed that he's now lying on.

"Calm." I snicker as I pull the duvet over us.

"Three kids did you good." He smiles.

"What do you mean?" I laugh faintly.

"Well for one, you still are in amazing shape. Not as skinny as you used to be which I can't complain about because I for one thought you were model type skinny and I like now that you're not a size zero in jeans. Second all the breast feeding worked out well for me in the end because, your tits my love are magnificent." He says and I let out a laugh when leans forward and pushes his face into them.

"Stop you freak!" I laugh as I push him off lightly.

"You love me." He says and pecks my lips.

"That I do." I smile and kiss him again. "I went into Edward's room.. he showed em the picture you framed for him." I add quietly.

"He loves it." He says with a small smile.

"I nearly cried."

"Of course." He laughs. "He really wanted it, so I printed it at work with the picture printer we have and he was so excited." He smiles.

"We have good kids." I say with a small smile.

"We have great kids." He smiles.

"I love you. So much I really do." I say.

"I know baby." He nods with a confused look. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Just looking at the photo it had me thinking how after we kissed for the very first time you told me it wasn't supposed to happen. Yet it did happen again and again. Then we started dating, then we broke up and then got back together and it's like, at the time neither of us thought it would get this serious ya know? I don't know it's just.. weird looking at a picture and thinking about how we had a life before this." I answer.

"Crazy isn't it?" He laughs softly. "We had three kids and are now a family with pets and everything. This is our life now, they're our life now. Sometimes when the kids are playing together and I watch I think about how happy I am. How happy I am to be married to you and how happy I am we have those two damn dogs and how we made three beautiful children. I wouldn't want it any other way. So to me it's amusing how happy and content I am with my life now, and then thinking about how my life was before. How back then partying and getting wasted and shagging random women and spending loads of money on pointless shit was what I once considered living the life." He laughs.

"And now what.." I smile.

"This. This right here. Lying in bed with you with our kids just down the hall and dogs downstairs guiding the house is what life is really about. I'd rather spend money on loads of diapers and toys and dog food instead of spending it at bars and clubs. My family is my life. The kids are my life. You're my life." He answers, resting his forehead against mine.

"Good. Because that's what life is for me too and you're stuck with us." I smile and nudge my nose against his own.

"I am?" He smirks.

"Mhm." I nod.

"But am I really?" He asks smiling as he leans in to kiss me and pulls me close before pulling away.

"Forever." I nod pecking his lips quickly.

He repeats my action and adds a peck to my nose. "And always."

"I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more..."

THE END.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

I'm still a bit surprised myself that this is it.. like how?

I want to apologize for starters. This wasn't the best story and when I first started my writing was awful and it's improved so much now so I hate that it wasn't as good as it is now when I began writing this.

However you guys seem to like it and I love reading and replying to your comments so much it makes my day ♥. So I want to give a massive, massive thank you to you guys for being so awesome and enjoying reading and voting and commenting because I love doing it and I love that you love reading it. So thank you. x

NOW LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Loads of you want a sequel. There will not be one due to them already being older and starting a family.

HOWEVER...

Because I feel like this book wasn't as good as it could have been and you guys seem to really like CEO Harry I would consider doing another one. I do have other stories up and a one shots book but CEO Harry is something you guys like a lot based off comments. So I mean I could do another one but that depends on how many comments I get about actually wanting one. Because I have other story ideas so I wouldn't want to waste my time doing another one and it not really be all the hype ya feel?

So just highlight here and let me know about that idea. ☺

Thanks again for reading. Hope you liked it. Feel free to check out my other stories. Feel free to ask questions of leave suggestions. I have a twitter which is bettyxadriana that you guys could tweet me at and talk to me on there about anything wattpad or story related. ☺

All the love. B x

^ Yes I just did that (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 4.6K 37
"Please, go out with me?" "No." "Why not?" "I'm bad for you." "I love you and I don't care if you're involved with shit. I am in love with you. I'm n...
191K 3.2K 58
"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. You drive me insane because all I can thi...
197K 4.3K 21
Harry: A successful multimillionaire CEO has a manner of perpetually being in control and on time. Despite his CEO reputation and demeanour, there ar...
611K 12.7K 64
Emily Howard is a shy, but, determined 21 year old women hoping to start big in the world of business. Just finished with Uni, she applies for the po...