You're Still The One *slowly...

By LaraRuze

'You didn't answer my question,' he asked, holding her gaze in his hypnotic ones. 'Wh... what question?' She... More

Copyright and Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 1 ( part 2 )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
#nomorebullying
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Book 2: You've Got A Way (completed)
Bonus Chapter; an entry from the second book - You've Got A Way.
Exclusive Chapter: Sammy (Part 1)

Book 3: With Or Without You (completed)

28K 488 55
By LaraRuze

https://www.wattpad.com/story/59865573-with-or-without-you

Oliver and Elli. It's difficult for them to be with each other, and it's equally difficult for them to be without each other. Sweet and sour, their friendship and enmity made them look like fireworks to the audience around. 

It would've been all good for the rest of time if one didn't begin to have feelings for the other. But Elli had to go ahead and just begin feeling like that. And Oliver was too late to catch on, also his player ways and that big mouth of his didn't help either. Added to that was a secret that Elli hid deep inside her until she knew she couldn't anymore.

Now, when one morning, Oliver woke up, went to Elli's place just across the street and knocked on her door to annoy the sh*t out of her and make her life a living hell... just like he did everyday, he suddenly found out that she was gone. Guess what, he still didn't know why! 

But without her, the pain and sense of loss he would feel, might just be the things he needed to truly understand what his heart desired.

__________________________________

___________________________________________________________

(Squeals in excitement!) 

Finally, the prologue is up. The link's been given above, check it out if your like the crazy, stinky pair of Elli and Oliver (Elliver).

Vote and comment, share and fan/follow please, if you enjoy reading it and want more. Lara would be waiting to see all your response, I hope book three gets as much love and support from you guys if not more, just like Book one and two of the series.

Lots of love,
- Lara.

P.S:
I've started a new story. Check it out too if you're interested. :)
Here's the link - 
https://www.wattpad.com/story/55198369-rain-again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 971 42
How come you change this much? You love me right then why you always keep on insulting your love. " She said and he just scoffed before saying " I do...
147K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
777K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
I Crash You By Mon

Short Story

862 21 49
[NOTE: ICY HAD COMPLETED THE HEAVY EDITING CREAM, PLEASE INFORM ME IF THERE'S STILL ANY MISTAKE. THANKS] Lynx Farren had always acted base on her imp...