SteveXReaderXBucky - Fight So...

By BerjhawnGideon

Reader is the unknown daughter of Tony Stark. Because of certain circumstances she has grown up with a dark s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ~ The Other Stark
Chapter 2 ~ Uncharted Territory
Chapter 3 ~ Horse Uno
Chapter 4 ~ Dum Dum Duggan
Chapter 5 ~ Because of You
Chapter 6 ~ Hallucinations
Chapter 7 ~ I Can't Love
Chapter 8 ~ Too Much Fun
Chapter 9 ~ I Don't Care
Chapter 10 ~ Happy Birthday!
Chapter 11 ~ Get Out!
Chapter 12 ~ Angry Girls Cause The Most Damage
Chapter 13 ~ Hail To the Queen
Chapter 14 - Seeing Things In A New Way
Chapter 15 ~ Surprises
Both Ending ~ We Are Family
Steve's Ending ~ Show Me Love

Bucky's Ending ~ A Work In Progress

13.1K 296 155
By BerjhawnGideon

Reader's POV

Jumping into the elevator I slam my hand against the nearest button and wait impatiently with my back toward the doors as I wait for them to close. I suddenly feel a jerk in the elevator movement and I turn to see Bucky standing there with worry in his eyes as the elevator doors instantly close behind him. He was breathing heavily as he slowly walks toward me. I back up against the wall of the elevator and stare at him wide eyed. "What the hell Barnes? I wanted to be alone." I yell out as I realize I can't run anymore.

"Well too bad," He says stopping just in front of me.

"What?" I ask as I look him up and down eyes wide.

"Why are you running?"

"I am not running!" I retort making him raise an eyebrow at me. "Fine I'm running. Why? What's it too you?"

"Seriously? You're still asking me that question?"

"Yes, now answer it."

"I care about you (Name) and you know it!"

"Okay, I know. Now get off the elevator and let me run away in peace." I say as the elevator stops.

"No." He states as he folds his arms over his chest.

"No?" I reply in shock making him nod at me.

"Not leaving you alone."

"Why not?"

"Cause you tend to do stupid shit when you're alone."

"You're not still referring to the night before my birthday?"

"I am,"

"God that was like two months ago, learn to let it go." I scoff as I push past him only for him to follow closely behind me. "Stop following me Barnes!"

"Sorry, not gonna happen." He says as he follows close to my heels. I roll my eyes as I clutch tightly to the ring box Steve had given me. Looking around I realize that somehow or another I had ended up on my personal floor and make a beeline for my bedroom, the good terminator close behind me. As I push past my bedroom door I quickly go to close it only to have him say, "If you try to close this door, I will rip it off it's hinges."

"Oh like you do every other door you come across?" I snap as I push against the door trying with all my might to shut it.

"That was two times and both were completely necessary!" He yells as he pushes back against me forcing the door open.

"FINE! If you want to come in come right the hell in!" I yell out angrily as I release my grip on the door and stomp over to the vanity Pepper had placed in my room for me. He stumbles slightly as the door swings open before he catches himself and stands up straight. I gently set the ring box down on the vanity before I make my way to my closet and start pulling out my clothes tossing them onto the bed angrily.

"(Name) Talk to me, please." Bucky says after a few minutes breaking the silence.

I pause and let out a heavy sigh as I fold my arms over my chest. "How am I worthy?" I say as I grip tightly to my arms.

"What?" He asks closing the distance between the two of us.

"How am I worthy? I-I picked up Thor's hammer, how in the hell did I do that?"

"No one except Thor really knows how his hammer works (Name)."

"He told me that only the truly worthy can hold his hammer. How am I worthy? After all I've done," I pause as tears start to fill my eyes. "There's no way I'm worthy." I suddenly feel his arms wrap around me holding me tight and I grip tightly to his shirt.

"You may not feel that you're worthy, but you are." Bucky says making me tighten my grip on his shirt.

"How?" I ask as I bury my face into his chest.

"Because you're you," He states and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah that doesn't help Barnes."

"Just thank about it,"

"I am and I still don't see it."

"Then see it how everyone else does,"

"Please explain Terminator."I say furrowing my brows.

"Okay fine," He says as he pulls away from me and walking me over to my bed sits me down before he promptly kneels before me his blue eyes gazing up into mine. "I think you are worthy because no matter what you have come up against you have fought with every fiber of your being to not let it bring you down. Grant it you have your moments when you are utterly infuriating and think that no one cares about you but it's not true. Everyone in this tower cares about you, and I- well I love you (Name). I know you may not see it now; but if you think about it hard enough you'll see that it's not that big of a shock that you are worthy. You have a strength within you that makes all your past fears look like child's play. (Name)," He pauses as he takes my hands in his and gripping them tightly continues, "You are my hero."

"What?" I ask my jaw dropping in shock.

"I know what I've done in the past and believe me it haunts me but I let it get the best of me sometimes. I'm not a good person, not really."

"Shut your mouth right now Barnes." I say angrily making him gulp down a breath of air. I pull my hands from his and reaching up place a hand on each side of his face as I continue, "James Barnes, you are a good man. Yes you have done some terrible things but that doesn't make you any less of a good man. Something's more terrible than the others but all in all you have done more good than bad." I pause as he reaches up and gently grabs both of my hands in his, his thumbs trailing back and forth methodically on my fingers. "And I... I think I love you, James Buchanan Barnes."

"What?" He asks his eyes widening.

"You always know what to say to make me feel better. You see through my bullshit and make me face my fears head first. When I'm wallowing in self pity you're right there to make me snap out of it and face things. I know I said I couldn't love anyone but I think if I could love anyone, it'd be you." A slight glimmer of happiness passes through his eyes and before I can say anything else he leans forward crashing his lips against mine. My arms snake around his neck pulling him in closer deepening our kiss. I smile into his lips as I dig my hands into his long hair. My heart cries out for him and his answers meeting it beat for beat.

Suddenly I remember where I am and I push him away. He tilts his head his eyes filling with worry but I smile softly as I say, "You wanna get out of here?" He narrows his eyes in confusion and I sigh as I continue, "Tony, has cameras everywhere, and I'm sure he has FRIDAY keeping tabs on us."

"He does ma'am," FRIDAY chimes out and I smirk at him.

"Okay then," He pauses as he stands up and holds his hand out to me, "Where do you wanna go?"

"Take me home Barnes," I say as I grip tightly to his hand. Pulling me to my feet he instantly lifts me into his arms and starts heading for the elevator. "Wait! What about my clothes?"

"You have some at home; I'll have Natasha bring the rest later." Bucky says a smile fixing itself on his lips. When we reach the elevator he leans in close his mouth inches from my ear as he whispers, "I doubt you'll need them though."

My face instantly flushes and I bite my lip to keep from smiling like a lunatic. I look at the numbers to see that we are heading up and I tilt my head in confusion as I say, "Where are we going?"

"You said you wanted to go home, I'm just following orders." He says not meeting my gaze.

"You're not gonna do what I think you are, are you?"

"Maybe,"

"James,"

"He won't miss it, and I'll have to bring it back later."

"He's gonna kill you!"

"He's already gonna kill me," He says looking deep into my eyes and I chuckle as it hits me.

"You're right, he is." I smile and then looking from him to the camera, give a little wave as I say, "FRIDAY?"

"Yes Miss?"

"Will you prep the quen-jet for us please? Oh and refrain from telling Tony until we are at least three hours away."

"Very well miss,"

"See I just bought us some time." I say a smile covering my lips.

"See if I would have asked she would've said no," Bucky says and I giggle.

"You are correct Sergeant." I hear FRIDAY reply and I let out a loud giggle making him laugh with me.

The elevator doors open up and I smile as he practically runs from the elevator to the quen-jet. He gently sits me down in the nearest seat as he makes his way over to the control panels. I bite my lip as I watch him quickly plot a course to my home. As I stare at his back I instantly remember what Steve had said only a short while before and my heart clenches. I didn't want to hurt Steve. I loved him I did but not the way I was sure he loved me. I let out a inward sigh before I push myself to my feet and walking toward the controls place my hand gently on Bucky's back making him turn toward me. "I need to leave Steve a message." I say as I stare into his eyes.

"Okay," He says and I can tell he wants to know more but he just simply nods and moves out of the way.

"FRIDAY, I need to leave Steve a private message." I say as I sit down in the pilot's seat.

"Yes miss," She replies and as the monitor pops up showing me that it's recording I feel my mind go blank.

"Uh, okay now I feel awkward as hell." I scratch the back of my neck before I take a deep breath and say, "Hi Steve, uh I wanted to leave this message for you explaining some things, because I feel you deserve an explanation. Okay this is a little harder than I meant for it to be. Um, I know you said you loved me and I just wanted to say that I love you too, but not like you love me. You're a really good friend and that moment on the rooftop will always be a happy memory for me, it's just... God I feel horrible for saying this; Okay let's just say it this way. You are an amazing human being, we may always argue with each other, but I know you only do it because you care about me. I grew up with first hand stories of how amazing and brave you were and I knew if I ever met you I would come to love you. Grandpa Dum always said you were the greatest man he ever knew and it's true. You are a great man Steven Rogers. You're family to me. I want to thank you for everything you've done for me and I just want to say, please don't be upset with Bucky. I couldn't bare it if you guys stopped being friends because of me." Tears start to fill my eyes and I roll my lips before I continue, "Steve, I know there is a beautiful woman out there that will love you the way you deserve to be loved. Someone bright, funny, and just as amazing as Peggy is. I know you'll find her. I'm going to end this with saying once again that I love you, and you know me; I don't say that to just anyone." I smile softly as I press the stop button on the screen and wipe at the tears that had slipped down my cheeks.

"Would you like me to send it to him miss?" FRIDAY asks and I nod slowly.

"Wait until we leave and make sure he watches it alone, please."

"Sure thing miss," She replies and I let out heavy breath before I turn to see Bucky standing a few feet away his arms folded over his chest a faraway look in his eyes.

"You okay?" I ask as I push myself to my feet and start to walk over to him. He nods slowly before looking down at the floor. "Bucky, don't lie to me." I say as I narrow my eyes at him. "Tell me what's up." He reaches out and pulling me into his arms lets out a heavy sigh.

"I can't hide anything from you can I?"

"Nope," I say a smile covering my lips. "Now tell me please,"

"I knew Steve liked you but I didn't know that he loved you."

"So?" I ask sensing that I wasn't gonna like where this was going.

"Maybe you should have picked him."

"Oh no," I pull away my anger starting to burn inside me. "No, no, no, no. God dammit Barnes, I chose you because I love you! Yes, I love Steve; but the way I love him is different from how I love you."

"But he's better for you than I am."

"Shut up," I state angrily my hands clenching into fists at my sides. "Just shut the hell up and stop belittling yourself. You forget I know you. You are no less of a good man than Steve is and you need to remember that. I love you and only you. I chose you. I want to be with you. Don't you feel the same?"

"Of course I do, I just... I'm worried I'll hurt you." Bucky says and I let out a sigh as I place my hands on my hips.

"You probably will," I say making him furrow his brow. "But that's just the part of being in a relationship. At least that's what I've heard. I haven't actually done the dating thing since college and that didn't end well."

"You really love me?" He asks his eyes filled with worry.

"I do, I love you Bucky." I say as I reach over and wrapping my arms around him hold tightly to him. He grips tightly to me and I smile as I feel the jet pull out of the docking station and head into the sky, back to where I felt comfortable and happy. I hold tight to him for a few minutes before he pulls away and narrowing his eyes says, "So what happened on the roof?"

"Nothing," I say as a slight flush covers my cheeks making me pull away and head over to the pilots seat.

"Oh no, you're not getting off that easy."

"Oh I can and I will," I say as I plop down in the chair and slowly turn back to smile devious at him. He smiles as he walks over and kneels down in front of me.

"Okay, I'll let you have this one secret. Everything else you have to tell me, okay?" He says as his hands move to rest on my lap.

"Same goes for you Barnes, you have to tell me everything. Even if you think I won't like it, or it'll scare me; you have to tell me."

"Sure thing doll," He says as he reaches up with his right hand and grasping the back of my neck gently pulls my head toward his making his lips crash against my own. I groan into his lips resulting in him reach up and take the hem of my dress in his metal hand. I instantly stop and looking down at his hand say, "Oh no, you are not ripping this dress!" I push his hand away and pushing him backwards say, "But you may however, help me take it off."

He smiles as he helps me to my feet and making sure I have enough room he gently pulls at the sash tied around my waist. As it falls to the floor to the jet he turns me around and I feel my heart start to race as he trails his fingers from the base of my neck down my spine to the top buttons of my dress. My breath catches as he reaches up and gently slips the sleeves over my shoulders making the dress fall to a pool by my feet. I bite my lip and turning toward him see him gulp down a breath of air before once again reaching up and grasping the back of my neck pulling me into kiss him.

This time his kisses are rougher and more demanding, making me reach around him and dig my nails into his shirt. His tongue dances across my teeth asking for permission to be let in and I let him. His tongue is like an iron burning mine, making a eager moan escape my lips. My heart races in my chest as he reaches down and grabbing my rear lifts me into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. Well as well as he could, considering my leg brace. I smile into his lips as I feel him sit down with me straddling him.

I could feel him hardening against me making me bite my lip in anticipation. I reach up and start unbuttoning his shirt as he stares at me with wanting eyes. When it's completely unbuttoned I gently trail my fingers up his stomach to where his metal arm was attached and then without thinking I lean over and gently start to place kisses up and down the scarred flesh. At first he tenses, but then his hands reach up and gently start to paw at my back. He then pulls back and meeting my eyes stares at me lovingly before placing his lips against mine. I smile into his lips as I reach down to his lap and start to paw at his pants unbuckling them. I feel him groan against my lips and an urge to have him inside me starts to ball up in my stomach. I pull away from his lips and breathlessly say, "Pants... Off... Now..."

"As you wish," He says a smile covering his lips. He lifts me into his arms as he stands and without setting me down slips his pants off. I smile lovingly at him as his lips crash against mine with even more fervor than before. I reach up and entwine my fingers in his hair as he turns around and gently sets me down on top of our clothes, using them as a bed. "You okay?" He asks as he pulls away, searching my face for any sign of discomfort.

"I'm great," I say as I pull his head back down making his lips crash against mine. He smiles into my lips as his fleshy hand starts to move down to my chest before he grips tightly to my breast making me cry out in pleasure against his lips. He smiles as he pulls his lips from mine and starts kissing down my neck before his lips reach my breast. I let out a moan of pleasure as his mouth clamps down on my breast. "Shit," I cry out as he starts to nip and bite at my nipple.

My back arches into his touch as I bite down hard on my lip causing him to grunt in pleasure. He grips tightly to my breast as his lips hungrily move from it to my lips in a crushing manner. I grip tightly to his hair pulling him closer wanting nothing more than to keep him there longer. He lies down upon me as his metal arm reaches down and lifts my uninjured leg up making me wrap it around his waist. I can feel his now throbbing member pulsing against my heat making my breath catch in my throat. I hadn't seen it yet but from what I could feel through his boxers, it was definitely large.

Pulling away from him I gaze up into his eyes to see that they were now dark and glazed over with hunger. I rub my free leg against his side as I smirk playfully at him. He smirks as he reaches up and gently places his finger tips against my now swollen lips. "What would you like me to do to you?" He asks his voice husky. I lick my lips as I pull one of my hands from his hair and pulling his hand from my lips say, "Whatever you want to."

His eyes darken as his lips claim greedily claim mine. His hand pulls form mine as he leans up and pulling himself from my body scoots me up until he is kneeling at my entrance. He makes quick work of my underwear as he promptly rips them from my body and tosses them somewhere around us. He gives me a devilish smirk before he descends upon my opening his tongue starts lapping at my heat causing my back to arch as a gasp leaves my mouth. "Holy Shit!" I cry out as his tongue feels like a burning iron against my clit. Suddenly he delves his tongue deep inside me causing a cry of pleasure to escape my lips, my hands digging into the clothes lying underneath me.

"Oh FUCK!" I moan out as he suddenly inserts a cool metal finger into my opening causing my hips to buck in response. "Jesus Bucky!" He smiles against me before he inserts another finger. I moan as he moves his fingers back and forth rhythmically as he fucks me with them. I feel a fire start to pool in the pit of my stomach but before I can release it he pulls away making me whimper at the suddenly loss of his touch. I glance down at him to see his mouth sopping wet and I lick my lips. He mimics my reaction as he licks the rest of my juices from his lips.

Before I have a chance to return the favor he leans back and reaching down rips his boxer briefs from his body tearing them to shreds. "What... do you... have... against underwear?" I stutter as I try to catch my breath.

"They're in the way." He says and I smile. I finally glance down to see his now fully erect member and my eyes widen. "You ready?" He asks and I nod eagerly. "Alright then." He props himself against my entrance and I start to unconsciously buck my hips against him. "Well someone's impatient."

"Shut up and get inside me!" I growl out surprising myself.

"Yes Ma'am," He says as he salutes me causing a breathy laugh to escape my lips. He slowly inserts his cock into me and I cry out in pleasure as it fills me up. He pushes further into me until his hips are resting against mine. My insides clench against his member making him groan huskily as his head falls to my chest his hair pooling over my breasts. His hands reach out for mine taking them and holding them tightly as he slowly starts to move back and forth inside me.

He starts out moving in and out in an almost excruciatingly slow pace, before his pace starts to quicken. His grip on my hands tightens as he starts slamming into me making me cry out in ecstasy. "Oh God!" I cry out over and over as he slams repeatedly into me hitting me in just the right way. I once again start to feel that familiar pool burning in the pit of my stomach and my back arches to meet his slams. His hands release mine as they move to grasp at my hips holding them in place as he smacks his hips against mine. "Bucky, it's coming, I'm gonna..." I cry out as my hands once again grip at the clothing beneath me.

"Me too doll," He grunts out as somehow his movement quicken sending me over the edge with a loud scream of euphoria escapes my lips making the world slow down as shockwaves of electricity course though my body. He rides me through my orgasm before he tenses against me and leaning down bites down hard on my collarbone as he fills me with his warm seed. He collapses atop me his breath ragged and heart racing.

As I slowly start to come back to Earth I feel his heartbeat against my chest and I smile. I pull my hands from the clothes beside me and I wrap them around him. I had to admit that was different than any other time I had had sex before. So this was what making love felt like. I like it. I gently rake my hands through his surprisingly soft hair before he slowly pulls out and lies next to me. He instantly snakes his arms around me and pulls me in close. I smile into his chest as I hold tightly to him. "That was amazing," I say as I prop my head up on my elbow.

"You're welcome," He says like a smartass and I roll my eyes. He gently rubs circles on my back as he continues, "I have been waiting to do that since the moment I met you."

"Not gonna lie, I almost jumped you when we shared a bed."

"So that's why you were staring at me while I was sleeping?"

"What? You were awake?" I yell out in surprise and he smiles.

"I'm an assassin Stark, of course I was awake."

"Oh my god I am so embarrassed now!"

"That makes you embarrassed? Not the fact that we just had sex in your father's quen-jet?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"God I love you," He says as he pulls me into his arms and places a kiss on my lips.

"I just have one question," I say and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Why didn't you let me, you know,"

"Because your leg, I didn't want you to be in pain."

"And that my dear is why I love you." I say as I lean down and nip at his shoulder causing him to cry out in surprise.

"You dammed vampire!"

"You love this dam vampire," I say wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"God help me I do," He says as he reaches up and gripping the back of my neck pulls me toward him so his lips can crash into mine lovingly.

Epilogue

"James Buchanan Barnes!" I yell out as I walk into the living room to see his guns lying on the coffee table.

"What? What'd I do?" He asks as he walks down the stairs carrying a small child with his familiar brown hair and blue eyes. It was our three year old daughter, Rebecca Natalia Stark-Barnes; she was the spitting image of her father even down to the last detail. Taking her from him I point to the coffee table and say, "Clean it up."

"I was gonna," He says frowning.

"Before or after your daughter took them apart and put them back together again?" I ask as I carry her from the living room toward the front porch.

"That's not a bad thing," He says and I pause momentarily to frown at him. "Okay, clean it up, I got it." He turns and practically runs back to the living room making me smile at him.

"Mommy, is daddy in trouble?" Rebecca asks and I turn my smile to her.

"Of course he is, and believe me his punishment is more severe than yours ever thought about being."

"Oooh Daddy's in trouble," She giggles out making me laugh loudly.

"I AM NOT!" He yells back at us and I shake my head as I continue walking to the front door where Tony was now landing the quen-jet.

"PAPA!!" Rebecca practically screams out as Tony walks down the ramp toward us followed by Natasha, Clint, and Steve. Steve had taken my words very well continuing to be our friend and family. He was extremely close to Rebecca and it was funny to see Tony's reaction when she rather hang on uncle Steve than Papa. "UNCLE STEVE!! AUNTIE NAT!!!! UNCLE CLINT!!!" Rebecca screams and I set her down before she accidently breaks my arm. Again.

Yeah she had inherited my brains but her father's brawn. Bruce said it was because some of the super soldier serum made its way into her DNA. Bucky had been worried but I had been ecstatic to know that my little girl would be stronger than I had been. I watch as she runs past Tony and straight to Natasha who scoops her up into her arms. I force a smile toward them as I start to feel that familiar depressing feeling scratch at my mind. Before I can break down I feel familiar arms wrap around my waist and I smile as I lean back into Bucky's hold.

"I see your father's here." He states angrily.

"Are you still mad about him dropping you from ten thousand feet only to catch you before you hit the ground?" I ask as i raise an eyebrow at him.

"Uh yeah, I won't ever get over that."

"Well you did sleep with his daughter, and then promptly after that asked to marry her. What did you expect him to do?"

"I didn't expect him to try and kill me, literally!"

"And what about when Rebecca starts dating?" I ask and his face turns dark as he switches from Bucky to the winter soldier.

"I will rip them to pieces." He says and I roll my eyes. "Becky's not dating. Ever."

"Right, let me know how that goes for you." I say as I cock an eyebrow at him. I grip tightly to his hands and the winter soldier disappears leaving my loving husband behind. He smiles knowingly into my eyes as he says, "I'm here, I'm not gonna leave you."

"I know, just you know that whole depression bug biting me again."

"Tell it no!" He says smirking and I can't help but laugh.

"I love you James,"

"I love you too Stark,"

Don't miss the other endings - Next is the Both ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.4K 29
{FINISHED} This story is about Y/N as the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Your powers are the same like Wandas and Steves. Your life isn't easy bu...
4.6K 107 20
y/n is the daughter of Tony Stark, hydra agents Steve and Christine dox have captured y/n and treats them like an animal. love. sadness. trauma. dar...
1.7M 38.3K 28
Y/n is the daughter of the world famous Billionaire, Tony Stark. Your life is as normal as it can be until Bucky Barnes enters the tower and turns yo...
30.6K 770 28
This is a Tony Stark x Daughter story. Tony learns he has a daughter from one of his Ex's that he heads a fling with sixteen years ago, she calls him...