Im Not Your Mate Anymore

By Ge3stah

Mark O'Brian future beta of the East Knight Pack was disgusted and ashamed of his mate Skyler Rose omega of t... More

1
3
4
5
Note
6
7
8
Note
9
10
11
12
A/N
13
14
Note
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
26
27

2

9.3K 233 39
By Ge3stah

I can't believe he rejected me I couldn't bare the pain and embarrassment so I ran as fast as I could away from him and into the woods at the back of my school I jumped and phased into my white wolf ripping my clothing running as fast as I could until I got to the top of the cliffs howling painfully towards the sky...

It hurts so bad sky why do we always get hurt..I just want to go back and jump into our mates arms..

I know rain it does hurt so much but what can we do he rejected us..

But why??he's our mate the moon goddess made him for us..

Because he's a beta rain we are only a omega he doesn't want us he will never want us I say my voice breaking while the tears run down my fury checks I lay down on the side of the cliff rain lowers her head whimpering..moments later i doze of to sleep...

I awake hours later to the sound of a branch snapping I turn my head to the direction where the sound had come from only to see a brown wolf walking up to me.

Hey..Jake says through pack link nuzzling my head with his snout I've been looking for you everwhere are you OK??

I don't reply I just nuzzle my head into his neck as he licks my snout then looks into brown my eyes...

He doesn't deserve you sky your to good for him he's an asshole to reject a beautiful girl like you..I wish I was your mate I love you sky..

Looking into his lustful eyes I still remain silent he rubs his head against my head again..

Please say something sky I'm worried about you...

Iiii_it h h_urts so b bad Jake bursting into tears again...

We lay next to each other watching the sun set..I cuddle into Jakes fur we eventually fall asleep..not long after we awake hearing a deathly deep growl and a voice behind us..

Well well well look what we got here a whore of an omega bitch along with my 3rd in command..says kyle walking out from the trees followed by mark and 2 others..

I lower my head in submission to him my ears back my tail tucked in between my legs my eyes looking at the ground...

You disgust me you filthy mut kyle yells...

Leave her alone Jake says standing in front of me protectively..all of a sudden I hear a growl I turn to see that it had come from mark he looked me in the eyes I quickly looked back to the ground..

I AM YOUR ALPHA YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO JAKE...kyle yells using his alpha tone...

Jake lowers his head abit but still stands in front of me..

Move out of the way beta the whore needs to be punished for disrespecting beta mark..says kyle..

I whimper at the sound of his voice Jake turns to me then licks my check telling me he will stay by my side..
I hear another growl coming from mark...

HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MATE...mark snaps at Jake..

SHE IS NOT YOUR MATE YOU REJECTED HER YOU SCUMBAG...

Mark launches at Jake biting his neck Jake howls in pain then throws mark onto the ground biting onto marks leg..the two other wolves bite jakes shoulders holding him down so he cant move mark phases into his human form and runs behind Jake wraping his arms around Jakes ribs snapping them as he falls to the ground in his human form screaming in pain.

JAKE I scream trying to help him but kyle bit into my neck holding me down...mark picks him off the ground placing him on his knees...Jake stares at me tears spilling down his checks... He looks into my eyes while kyle walks upto him...

I love you sky I'm sorry I have failed you but you need to stay strong my love I will always be with you in your heart remember that... Before I could say anything to him kyle brakes his neck his body falls to the ground..

I howl so loud and phase back into my human form my legs gave way as i tried to run to him...

No no no please you can't leave me your all I have Jake WAKE UP.

PLEASE JAKE I LOVE YOU TOO DON'T LEAVE ME.. I say in between sobs looking at my bestfriend laying on the ground lifeless..

My vision blurred I can't see anything I hear kyle telling the others to get rid of the body they do as they are told kyle then comes over to me smaking me hard across the face...

YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE MUT..
kyle yells at me punching my face repeatedly I grunt in pain he starts kicking my ribs until they brake..he picks me up by my hair and throws me against the tree... I spit out blood my body aching I just want to die right now...I thought...
Just as I thought things couldn't get any worse he spreads my legs wide stroking his dick making it hard before roughly shoving it inside me I hiss in pain my body to badly beaten that I can't move..

I am going to fuck you till your laying lifeless bitch..he says into my ear still pumping in and out of me and repeatedly punching my face at the same time..he eventually releases his seamen inside me and pulls out pushing him self up to stand up above me..by that time my body is shutting down..
He kicks me one last time in the ribs again...

Die bitch you are a useless mutt who was left alone by your parents and rejected by your mate no one wants you he says smiling devilishly at me before spiting on my face then walking away...

My eyes slowly close as everything around me goes dark...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
24.5K 581 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
291K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...