Lone Wolf *The Animals MC boo...

By AngelBlueDawn

Morgan is a single mother, trying to make ends meet and care for her daughter. Wolf is the leader of the Ani... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Epilogue

Chapter Eight.

45.4K 1.8K 56
By AngelBlueDawn

Wolf parked in front of Chrome and climbed from the vehicle, still royally pissed off he slammed the door harder than was needed and the side mirror fell off.

"Damn it!"

He picked up the tiny mirror and tossed it across the parking lot, now he owed that new kid a mirror on top of a tank of gas, what was that kids name anyway? Shaking his head he walked into the garage.

Zeke and Ty were arguing over a car part, Becky was perched on top of Zekes toolbox.

"Are we going to lunch or not?" She whined.

Wolf tossed the keys on top of the desk and turned to the three of them.

"One of you two get the car out front a new mirror, on the house."

"Right away," Ty said.

Wolf turned and crossed the parking lot, heading into the adjacent building. It was a large two story, the downstairs hosted the playpen, two pool tables and a bar, along with a few couches and big screen television. Upstairs held several bedrooms and bathrooms, everyone who held an executive seat had a room for themselves, the rest of the rooms each hosted two bunk beds for guests, family and new members to crash.

He opened the door just as the mangy dog from Demons car dove under a pool table, it was soaked and left a puddle on the hardwood. A second later Lacy and Demon came running down the stairs bother also completely soaked. They slid to a stop when they saw him and Lacy nearly landed on her butt, if not for Demon grabbing her arm to steady her.

"What are you two doing?"

"Bathing the dog, sir." Demon said.

"Well when you're done, join me at the bar."

"Yes sir," Demon said.

"Lacy, find me a new cleaning woman."

Wolf started for the bar but Lacy fell in step right along side him.

"Why? What the hell did you do?"

"I didn't do anything, she quit. Good riddance too."

"Bull shit, she was the best cleaning woman we've ever had."

"Lacy, just find a new one."

"I'm not finding a new one, you need to go apologize."

"I'm not apologizing for shit, I didn't do shit."

He poured himself a drink and Lacy threw her hands in the air before stomping off. She marched out the door without a backwards glance and he knew she was going to see Morgan.

"So, what happened?" Demon asked easing onto a bar stool across from Wolf.

"Her damn kid stole a bracelet at the mall, Morgan blames me for it."

"Don't you think that's natural?"

"No."

Wolf downed his shot and poured another, sliding one to Demon.

"Lacy will never agree to hire anyone else," Demon said.

"I know, why do women always have to stick together on stupid shit?"

"I don't know."

Demon finished his drink and motioned for another, Wolf complied and Demon finished the second drink as well.

"About the Aces, I don't trust them." Demon said.

"What'd they say?"

"That the Trojans want them to patch over and they're refusing. I don't believe them."

"What's Lacy think?"

"She has history with the President of the Aces...I don't trust her judgment."

"What exactly has been going on with the Aces and Trojans?"

"He said they've picked off his buyers and most of his crew, he doesn't want to patch over but doesn't think he has much of a choice."

"You don't believe him?"

"No, I don't. I think he's playing politics hoping you'll make him an offer to patch to the Animals. The last thing we need right now is a patch over and a war with the Trojans."

Wolf considered what Demon was saying, he was a smart man and able to read people better than anyone. Demon wouldn't bring up his concerns unless they were valid and he wouldn't go against Lacy without cause.

"I'll think about what you've said, I have to call King at some point though and just check out his story. If the Trojans are giving him heat we must provide some relief."

"I have no doubt they're giving him heat, that dock is full of stolen goods. I just don't think King is the innocent one. I think he stole their merchandise and royally pissed them off and now he's hoping for a rescue."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Demon gave a nod and finished another drink then pushed away from the bar. He walked to the pool table and kneeling down began trying to coax the dog from underneath it. Wolf watched for a minute or two before heading upstairs.

Each of the executive rooms had their names carved on the door, he went into his room and collapsed onto the king sized bed. He trusted Demon but regardless still would have to call King for himself, he also realized that Morgan still had his favorite jacket.

He was wearing a leather jacket now of course, but it wasn't the one bearing the symbol of his club and he had to have it. He may not want to see her ever again but he was going to have to.

Morgan was sitting on the couch watching Iris play with her dolls. The child had spent most of the day crying after Morgan had explained to her what stealing was and why they shouldn't do it. Finally, she had calmed down and begun to happily play on the floor.

What the hell was she going to do now? She had quit what might be the best job she'd ever had, she'd never be able to afford this apartment without the salary she got from the club. She would have to move, perhaps she should take Iris and leave the state all together.

A knock on her door dragged her from her thoughts and she stood from the couch. She walked to the door and opened it to find Wolf on the other side. He was facing away from the door and she opened it he turned to her with a smile.

"I believe you still have my jacket."

She turned without a word, retrieved his jacket and helmet from the table. She shoved them a little roughly against his chest.

"There." She said.

She was about to slam the door in his face when little feet echoed down the hall way. Iris darted out into the hall and attached herself to his legs a second before Morgan could slam the door.

"Mr. Wolf, I'm sorry I stole!" She cried.

"Oh.....uh, that's alright."

He gave the tiny child a pat on top of the head and then tried to step away from her, Iris was firmly attached to his legs however and refused to let go.

"I didn't mean to steal, I don't want to go to bad person place."

"You won't.......jut don't do it again," He said.

She looked up at him with a smile, showing her missing teeth and he winced. He wasn't a fan of kids, didn't even really know what the hell to do with them.

"Want to see my barbies?" She asked.

"Honey, Mr. Wolf is very busy."

"Oh......next time?" She asked.

".....sure," He said.

Iris smiled before turning and going back into the apartment. Morgan watched her daughter disappear into the living room before turning back to Wolf.

"You can go now,"

"Why do you hate bikers?"

"What?"

"You heard me, why do you hate bikers?"

"I don't hate bikers, I hate the lifestyle."

"You don't know the first thing about it," He snapped.

"I know it's dirty, it's cruel, it's wrong, it's no place for a lady or a child."

"Lacy loves it."

"Lacy isn't exactly a lady and Lacy doesn't have a child."

She was about to slam the door in his arrogant face but before she could he put his foot in the way blocking the door from closing. He pulled her out into the hall way with him, he was being a little rough but he didn't care.

"You're a stuck up snob, I gave you a good job, I treated you decent."

"Yes you did and I appreciate it but this was never a long term arrangement."

"Fine, do whatever the hell you want."

He spun on his heel, something about the woman got under his skin. Sometimes he thought he'd like to strangle her. She was barely surviving when they met and now she acted like she was better than him. He'd spent his entire life alone and had built his own family out of his club, if she didn't want to be a part of that it was fine by him. He didn't want her to be in his family anyway. 

So, if you guys would like to lend a hand I need some help picking a title for Lacy's book.  If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 29.3K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
84.4K 4.5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
277K 9.6K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
500K 15.7K 45
From the outside, it looks like Ivy Stephens has the perfect life. At 21 she is living with her boyfriend of 2 years, and he is a cop. After another...