And In Return...

By AllThatEverMattered

Scott needs the closest werewolf he knows, Derek Hale, to teach him how to control the shift on and off a ful... More

Deal With The Devil
The Follow-Through
An Anchor
Touch Once More
Left Unsaid
Pleasant Surprise
Breaking Hold
Fading to Black
Eye For An Eye
Second Guessing
Unlike This World
Weighing the Cost
Mend With A Friend
End
Broken Trust
Missing Him
Tear-Stained

Want

12.1K 467 59
By AllThatEverMattered

Derek drove down a boringly deserted road. It was a bit off course but the wolf had no idea where he was going. Next town maybe, however, it didn't make much difference because either way, he left, and probably no one realized he was gone. It took a lot, Derek had to admit, disappearing from his home once again but this time that was not all he left. The wolf found something- or he thought he did. It was good and exciting and didn't hurt like hell until the end. But there always had to be one of those because good things don't last long, at least not in Derek's experience.

The wolf already missed him. He could see Stiles' face in every shadow or blip in the night sky. This wasn't fair, he knew that, but it still ceased to matter. Life wasn't fair, especially not the life Derek lived. He didn't get happy endings or silver linings. All Derek Hale received from life was disappointment, grief, and heartbreak. All of which laced every piece of his broken mind.

The wolf knew that, no matter where he went, the loss would still follow. As much as Derek wished to, he couldn't leave behind feelings. However, he'd thought about this prior to tonight but tried to ignore it. What could he do besides run? The mind-lost beta would be running all his life if he didn't do something. But what? How could he end all of this pain?

That's when Derek figured it out, he now knew what he had to do. Obviously, Scott was no longer going to help him with the alpha so it was pretty much up to him. However, being a beta and taking on an alpha alone wasn't the wisest choice, Derek knew that. The gene-born wolf could be confident but deep down he'd know that finding the alpha would mean death, at least he'd try though. Derek would go down as he'd always been; fighting and putting hope into things he knew from the get-go were going to fail.

Abruptly turning the steering wheel, his camaro made a 180º, now driving in the opposite direction he'd spent hours on. Derek was going back to Beacon Hills.

__________________________________________________________________________________

He sighed when coming upon his recently abandoned home. There was really nothing to it but Derek had so many memories there; good and bad. It was stupid to think he could leave forever.

After opening his front door, Derek knew something was off. There was a placid yet repetitive beating coming from upstairs. Someone else was in his house. Guess the death battle is gonna start earlier, Derek thought cynically, assuming it was the alpha creeping around again. He kept as quiet as possible while walking up the stairs. Knowing alphas not only had the same abilities as betas, they had more. In other words, if it was the alpha lurking around he'd already detected Derek's presence.

Following the heartbeat, he couldn't deny that it sounded familiar. Everyone had a different scent and a slightly varying rhythm. This was like one Derek memorized- one that he played over and over in his mind like a calming serenade. But it couldn't be, Stiles wanted nothing to do with him and he'd recognize the boy's scent immediately. Of course, it seemed that Stiles' musk laced every inch of this house. After coming over so many times and that one night, the place gave off a portion of his scent when one stepped inside.

The heartbeat trail led to Derek's bedroom, eyes glowing a paley crystal blue amongst the darkness. His door was already cracked open, the cautious wolf gradually pushing it all the way. As much as Derek enjoyed the dramatics of having a clawed throwdown in pitch black surroundings, he decided it'd be more to his advantage to see with light. Derek quickly flipped the switch, eyes taking note of all his drawers hanging open. Okay then that's weird, he thought, breath shortening when someone he never thought he'd see again jumped frantically from his previous laying position.

Stiles' eyes were squinted, trying to make out the figure standing idly in front of the door. But then he knew, a leather jacket bursting through the current aura of his vision.

"Stiles?" Derek uttered, blinking multiple times to make sure the alpha hadn't killed him and this was his heaven. If the regretful wolf would even get into heaven was a sticky question but it would probably look a little something like this.

Stiles didn't answer, rapidly jumping from the bed. Derek was frozen, unable to move or do much of anything as the boy clung to him, "I'm so sorry." Stiles spoke in a plea, arms wrapped tightly around the wolf's neck.

He established the fact that this may not be real but Derek no longer cared. Whether it was a dream or actual life, Stiles came back to him and that's all that mattered. Before the wolf could respond to the embrace, Stiles pulled slightly back, hungrily kissing Derek's long-missed lips. He held the boy, curve of his back supported by Derek's hands.

"I thought you left." Stiles whispered, heavy breath passing through eaches mouths as their foreheads pressed together.

"I did." Derek said, hand stroking the shivering teen's back.

"Y-you're not leaving again, are you?" Stiles asked, wide eyes looking up at the wolf.

Derek's lips curved, realizing that someone did notice his absence, "No, never."

Stiles nodded, charging for another kiss. But that's not all he wanted, Derek could tell as his small hands slipped under the wolf's jacket, pulling it off his shoulders. Derek didn't know how he did this but his hands left Stiles' back, cupping his pale cheeks as their lips separated.

"What?" the boy asked innocently, pupils dilating at the sight of Derek's lips.

"It's just..." he paused, doubts rambling in his head.

Stiles sunk his hands down to the beta's abdominal, "Don't you want to?"

Derek tensed, flashing back to the boy's hands gripping onto his blissful skin, "Of course I want to." he scoffed, hands resting on Stiles' shoulders, "I'm just not sure if you'll-"

"I'm not going anywhere, Derek." promised the teen, "I know now that I'll miss you too much."

His lips curved, thumbs gently smoothing on Stiles' upper arms. There was no real reason for Derek's next statement, perhaps he just needed to hear the boys assurance, "Missing someone is different than wanting to be with them."

"I want to be with you. Derek." Stiles admitted, finding it refreshing to say aloud. The wolf looked down at him softly as if a broken slate was suddenly rebuilding itself, "And I wanna prove it to you."

Derek didn't want Stiles to think he had to have sex with him. That's why he took it so slow with the teenager, "You don't have to prove anything to me." he said but Derek was just too weak tonight, too drunk in the waves of heartbreak and mending.

"I know I don't have to." Stiles stared up at him, wide eyes lusting, "I want to."

Derek glanced down at his belt, the teens small fingers prodding at the buckle. Okay screw it, the wolf gave in, sucking Stiles' lips into his own. The boy couldn't control his hands as they involuntarily dug into Derek's hair. He hummed, tongue colliding hard against the wolf's. Derek loved the desperate hunger in Stiles' kiss. It told him that the teenager missed him- wanted him despite what was said.

Derek's hands were shaken off Stiles' shoulders, the boy rapidly taking his shirt off. He licked his lips, remembering what Stiles' bare skin tasted like. Derek kissed his collarbone, lips trailing up to the younger's neck and jawline. Stiles moaned softly, heat increasing beneath his skin as Derek's mouth left moisture in it's path. His fingers knotted themselves in the wolf's hair, keeping Derek's face buried in his neck. But he didn't mind, enjoying the vibrations of Stiles' whines and pulse against his lips.

Stiles' fingertips now pressed into Derek's chest, lips entangled as he mumbled, "Shirt off."

The wolf obliged, his black v-neck tossed in the forming clothes pile across the premises. Hands smoothing down Derek's abdomen, Stiles pushed to guide him backwards. It wasn't a mystery as to where he was headed, however, the upcoming action surprised Derek a bit.

Stiles shoved the beta as hard as he could, knowing that it would take some strength to successfully land him on the bed. And that's exactly what happened, the boy immediately crawling atop Derek's partially undressed body. He raised his eyebrows, Stiles smirking down at him cockily.

"Ya' know," Stiles began in a flirtatious whisper, "you never let me finish."

A confused expression overtook Derek's face, "What do you mean?"

Once again the boy didn't answer, simply sliding his hand down the wolf's chest to unbuckle his belt. Ah, that's what he meant, Derek realized as Stiles' lips met his gracefully. That's another thing that Derek loved about this teenage boy; even when performing such acts as this he remained the most innocent and pure person the beta had ever seen.

Stiles licked his lips, Derek's jeans being pulled down his legs. He wasn't sure where all this confidence came from, last time he was so nervous. Perhaps Stiles was just awakened to the loneliness that he felt without Derek.

The wolf sat up slightly, intense eyes watching Stiles. He wrapped his lips around Derek's tip, tongue sliding over the crease. Then the boy aspired to go down further, humming as Derek's thumb grazed his cheek. Stiles couldn't pretend he didn't like it, he was past that. But he didn't just like the taste or the feeling of Derek's skin in between his, he liked Derek. Stiles never imagined he'd catch himself thinking that but it was true. Maybe he didn't know every single detail in Derek's life story but he knew him. For the first time, Stiles considered that maybe he might've grown to love him.

Derek groaned as he repeatedly entered the boy's mouth, head bobbing as he held Derek's length. The wolf remembered doing this the first time and it had been given a new reason now. Derek had full control but he just wanted Stiles, wanted to kiss him because it felt like he hadn't in years. Left unspoken, however, but that scared Derek. It was terrifying to care about someone so much and miss their face endlessly every time you blink when living the life Derek did. He lost people, everyone actually, who was to say he wouldn't lose Stiles as well? The remorseful beta didn't deserve his lips but decided to take them anyway.

Derek's hand pulled Stiles' chin up, their foreheads soon pressing together, "Why do you always stop me?" the boy asked in a lust-drown whisper.

"Because I don't want you to think you have to do things like that." answered Derek in the same tone.

"We just went over this." Stiles sighed, palm smoothing up and down the wolf's chest.

"I know but-" Derek paused, eyeline falling from Stiles', "but the only reason we're here is because I made you feel like you had to do certain things."

Stiles pulled away, sitting up straight as he stared convincingly into Derek's eyes, "At first I didn't wanna do anything but I told myself that I had to. You didn't."

Derek closed his eyes, finding it odd that he was the one preventing sex right now, "You wouldn't be here if I hadn't-"

"Stop." ordered the teenger, "Derek, you thought that you'd never see me again. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to." he nodded, eyes still pensive, "Now quit being so fucking considerate and kiss me."

Didn't have to tell him twice, Stiles gathered, Derek's lips meeting his in a deranged scramble to never release. It was still cold but Derek's arms holding tight the boys bare waist warmed things up a bit. Lips entangled, Stiles refused to part from him again. He gave Derek what he wanted- what he needed for a seemingly endless count of lonely nights, and in return, Stiles was granted the same thing.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The end!

I know it was long but I hope you all enjoyed it! 

Feel free to review and comment:) 

Thanks darlings<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2K 27
This was wrong. Everything about this was wrong. What was wrong with me? I knew that I needed to stop, but yet I couldn't bring myself to do it. Mayb...
21.1K 680 52
This is the third book to my second Lion King series, "The Lion King: Makosa's Beginning." In the last book you have witness both brother's Heri and...
72K 1.6K 39
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...
10.8K 198 5
Luka was abandoned by his parents and was found and raised by the imps named millie and moxxie and have adopted him as their own son after he was in...