Chasing Love.

By fabianaforbes

Previously named, 'Life of a Millionaire'. "Look at yourself Zohair.You don't hav good looks nor a good heigh... More

Prologue
Chp-1:I saw an angel!
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-16
Chp-17
Chp -18
Chp -19
Chp-20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Not An Update!!
Chp 35
Epilogue
Sequel is out!!
Lesson for life..
New story...
important notice.
A golden opportunity.

Chp-8

4.8K 311 4
By fabianaforbes

House was filled with guests including Zohair and his family.
I was getting ready upstairs.
"Aliza,stand up beta so that I can set up your gown ."Mom ordered.
I got up and she set it up quickly giving me a final touch up.

I  walked to the long mirror .There is a magic in my mom's hand.I looked beautiful.My purple stunning gown fitted perfectly on my body.My face was covered with a thin and decent make-up. A thin  liner,stunning peach lip colour and a thin layer of compact followed by my natural blush.

Mom stood beside me and said"Mashallah!my princess is looking very pretty. May Allah protect you from evil eyes!"And a tear rolled down her cheek. "Mom plz don't cry!" I said as tears gathered in my eyes. "Let me cry,these are tears of happiness!!" Mom said.
"Please stop mo-" I couldn't finish as Feria rushed in "Aunty!Guests are waiting for Aliza!"she said.
"I need to look at the guests.Feria I am sending Aiza you both bring her down.ok?"Mom commanded and left.

Aiza's P.O.V-
That day mom asked me  if I like someone and I replied no, coz at that time talking about  Zohair would have been  inappropriate . But I will tell her after this ceremony..
I was lost in my thoughts which were interrupted by a male voice."Ohh!So here comes the groom!"he said  pointing towards the door. I was not at all interested in seeing my sister's fiancè but still I turned.But when I peered at the doorway,all the colour drained from  my face!!

Zohair? ? Is he.........Aliza's fiancè?
Ooh no!! "Aiza!!Go upstairs and bring your sister down!"Mom said,she looked tired.
"Yea mom but you plz have  a seat. Don't be so much excited and spoil your health."I ordered her ." Hmm!You go!" She answered.
Aliza is the only one who can answer my questions. As I was going to her room I saw her with Feria."Aiza where were you?Now plz don't waste any more time and accompany us!"she said.
It would be a mistake to ask her anything in front of Feria so I remained silent.

We went downstairs leading Aliza besides Zohair!
I could hear the comments "Mashallah"
"Aliza is a lucky person"
"They are Made for each other"
And blah blah blah.
Zohair gently placed a stunning diamond ring in Aliza's finger.
Yes I  was jealous.I just hate my twin . She has always stolen my belongings . First my favourite doll,then my parent's love,my friends in school and now my love and dream!
I wish I could kill her.
My patience was running out and my temper was flaring. Rage boiled throughout my body.
I rushed upstairs to avoid my maladaptive behaviour.

Zohair's P.O.V-

Wow!!!Mashallah!she looks awesome.Aliza and Feria placed her  besides me.
"Mashallah!you are looking very pretty!" I whispered in her ear.
I couldn't take off my eyes from her face.
I gently pushed  a ring my mom allotted  for her,in her finger.
And now it was her turn.
Feria handed her a beautiful platinum ring. Her blush.......!!!
She placed it in my finger and I could here the claps and cheers. Aliza  looked happy and gorgeous! !
We had dinner together and after that we left.
I couldn't sleep that whole night  thinking of her.

Aliza's P.O.V-
Guests were gone and house was quite.
Mom said that they have decided Sunday for our marriage. Mom!!she looked well all bcoz of this engagement and Zohair !I m so happy! And Zohair,he is a nice person.
I was deep in my thoughts while walking towards my room. I opened the door and there was an angry Aiza standing.

"Hey congrats my dear sis!"she said in a weird tone.

"Thanks" I smiled .

"You are such a cunning witch! How can you get engaged with Zohair ha?.How you trapped him ha he hated you? "She growled,her tone  dancing on the edge of anger.
"Aiza-"

"No you just listen to me now! You got engaged with Zohair but I will be marrying him. You cannot steal my dream."she said domineeringly and left.

Oh Allah what's wrong with this lady!!!
I was completely tried so I  quickly changed and hugged my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.1K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
554K 24.3K 41
He was the Man who preferred darkness. She was the Woman who preferred brightness. He preferred Loneliness. She preferred Togetherness. He had suf...
26.4K 829 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...