Better Off Dead (Kellic) ✔️

By LexusRat

Kellin Quinn is a writer. He doesn't write best-selling books, but he does earn enough to not need a job on t... More

1: Kellin
2: Vic
3: Kellin
4: Vic
5: Kellin
6: Vic
7: Kellin
8: Vic
9: Kellin
10: Vic
11: Kellin
12: Vic
13: Kellin
14: Vic
15: Kellin
16: Vic
17: Kellin
18: Vic
19: Kellin
20: Vic
21: Kellin
22: Vic
23: Kellin
24: Vic
25: Kellin
27: Kellin
28: Vic
29: Kellin
30: Vic
31: Kellin
32: Vic
NEW KELLIC

26: Vic

1.4K 152 33
By LexusRat

**Vic's POV**

I came home after yet another day of research without any useful results. I was stressed to the core, not even to mention all of the near-death experiences I'd had over the past few days.

I was having dinner with my parents in a restaurant a few days earlier when I nearly choked on an olive. An olive for crying out loud! I'm never eating those things again. They taste horrible anyway, but my mom insisted on me trying one.

I also managed to somehow nearly electrocute myself on a light switch of a public toilet. And just this morning I almost found myself underneath a school bus.

This was definitely getting out of hand.

Who knows for how much longer I would be this lucky?

I sighed, dropping my keys on the table before I made my way upstairs into the bathroom. I took a long shower, mostly just standing there, letting the water hit my back and thinking things over, rather than washing myself like I was supposed to.

My thoughts were all scrambled up, running a mile a minute... even to the point where I thought, well heck what would be so bad about dying?

But I quickly pushed that thought away.

I missed Kellin. That was my main issue. That's what made it all so much harder, so much more difficult. It was hard to think straight with him on my mind, I suppose in more way than one.

God I wanted to kiss him so bad.

I let out a deep sigh and tried to focus on the task at hand; doing what one is supposed to be doing in a shower. I looked around me for the bar of soap, finally spotting it in the corner of the shower, furthest away from me. I then took a step forward, about to bend over to grab it when I slipped and fell on my back, my shoulder hitting the small edge that kept all the water from going everywhere.

"Fuck!" I winced in pain, immediately scrambling up and becoming momentarily dizzy. I could hear the familiar, irritating sounds of death himself. And it was almost like he was mocking me or something.

When I was focused again, I looked around, but he wasn't there.

Death's an asshole, I can tell you that much. It was like he was toying with me.

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, starting to dry myself off. Once I reached my back, I hissed, feeling something similar to sandpaper gliding along an open wound. It really fucking hurt.

I stopped to take a look at my towel, only to find a fair amount of blood smeared on it. I wiped the condensation off the mirror and turned slightly so I could look at my back. On my shoulder was a big cut, exactly where I remembered landing on that stupid edge. Figures.

I grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet below the sink and swatted a compression pad on the cut, taping it to my skin. "If you want me dead, just do it already." I murmured, getting tired of how I was basically being played with here.

After I was done in the bathroom, I went straight into my bedroom, being completely done with today. I threw on my pajama pants, not really bothering with underwear, and turned towards the bed, smiling at the sight.

Well, I couldn't exactly see him, but the dent in the mattress and pillow as well as the raised covers made it quite obvious that Kellin was right there. I decided to quietly move the mirror around to his side of the bed before I got in beside him, that way I could sort of see him, even though it wasn't a super clear image.

The dent beside me shifted a little, and suddenly I felt his weight against me. It felt strange, almost cold, but I didn't care- it was Kellin.

I glanced over into the reflection of the mirror and saw how he was cuddled up against me, his head and hand both resting on my chest, causing a fluttery feeling in my stomach. I moved my arm around, until I could see that I had reached Kellin's small form and carefully put it down until I basically had my arm around him.

It looked strange, holding onto something that wasn't really there. But the mirror told me otherwise. I glanced at the reflection one last time before I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 2.6K 16
Kellin Quinn has mysteriously awoken in an unfamiliar house, unable to remember the events of the past few days. Kellin soon discovers that he is a g...
2.2K 86 27
This is a story between kellin quinn and vic fuentes . vic had been having dreams about kellin for a long time but never met him before . when he fin...
20.9K 1K 48
Kellin Quinn is what you might call a disaster, a dead man walking. Vic Fuentes is what you might call perfectly imperfect. They were two people wh...
284K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...