The bad boy's weakness

By Bella_Heart16

He's a bad boy She's a good girl While he's out causing trouble, she's locked up safely in her room doing hom... More

This is me {1}
Meeting him{2}
Thankful for friday{3}
Controlling the bad boy{4}
Night out{5}
Morning bad boy{6}
School {7}
Long days {8}
Nerves{9}
The party {10}
Distraction{12}
Getting the truth{13}
The beach{14}
Guilt {15}
Talking truth{16}
Falling hard{17}
Feeling's{18}
Car trip's{19}
Over thinking{20}
Anger{21}
Sticking to plan{22}
Distance{23}
The kiss{24}
Date?{25}
Be my girl?{26}
We're a thing{27}
Awkward dinner's{28}
Move in?{29}
Late night cuddles{30}
I need you{31}
Secrets out{32}
Heated{33}
Why?{34}
This means war{35}
Torn {36}
Hold it together{37}
Break{38}
Sorry{39}
Accident{40}
Plan{41}
Matty{42}
I didn't know{43}
Plan B{44}
Done{45}
Not a chapter

Head ache {11}

162K 3.7K 1.3K
By Bella_Heart16

"Ah shit my head" I groan and roll over.

I slowly open my eyes and wine more as the sun adjust to my eyes.

I suddenly jump up looking around at my surroundings.

Oh know I remember who's room this is...I'm in the bad boy's lair.
But um where's the bad boy?

Why can't I remember a thing? I start to groan again at the pain in my head.

Yay my first ever hangover,

Note the sarcasm!!

I stand up and try to get my balance, I turn my head and see my reflection...holy shit balls I look like a freaking monster, my hair looks like I teased it, my eyeliner is all smudged and my dress in a crinkle and my bra is on show because my dress had moved from when I was sleeping....oh god I hope Chase didn't see it!

I start to try and wipe away my smudge makeup and I quickly braided my hair, I was just about to walk out when Chase walks in starts looking at me funny.

"What's your problem?" I asked then tilt my head down forgetting the black bra is still showing.

Nice Layla real lady like!

"Oh shit, sorry Chase" I say trying to hide my face feeling so embarrassed, I quickly tug my dress trying to cover my 'chest area' a little better.

"Don't be sorry babe, quit a nice view" he says with that cocky smile he does.

"Perv" I whisper under my breath.

He just laugh and pulls out some sweatpants and a black t-shirt, and hands it to me.

"Not that you don't look hot in...that, but I thought you might want to wear something more comfortable.

"Ah does the bad boy care?" I say sarcastically.

He just rolls he eyes.

I head to the bathroom and chuck on the black t-shirt pretty much drown me on my 5,5 frame compared to Chase's 6,2 height and the sweatpants hung over me feet.

So basically I looked homeless.

I walk out and Chase gives and a little laugh but tries to cover it up.

"Not funny Chase" I wine and cross my arms suddenly feeling self conscious standing next to Chase who is wearing similar sweatpants and is shirtless.

This guy makes my legs feel weak.

"It's okay babe you still look hot" he says still laughing.

I just give him a frustrated looked and he puts his arms up in surrender.

***

"Chase, what are you doing?" I say watching him trying to make pancakes.

"Uh kitty it's quit obvious, I'm making some killer pancakes" he replies like its so obvious, I look over and what he calls 'pancakes'.

"Chase those aren't pancakes" I say looking down at the sloppy substance cooking.

Chase then glares at me and attempts to flip a pancake but ends up missing it and ends up landing straight on his face.

"Oh.my.god!!!!" I say in between laughs while clutching my stomach with laughter.

I look up at Chase to see him looking pretty pissed off.

He starts to mumble under his breath.
"Stupid freaking pancakes"

"Ah is poor Chasey annoyed that he can't cook" I say mocking him.

He then puts the spatula and frying pan down and starts to slowly walk towards me.

"Chase, what are doing?" I say with a shaky voice.

"Oh, nothing kitty"

"Chase?"

"Is kitty getting nervous?" He says walking closer and closer.

I turn hot on my heels and start to run he runs after me.

"Chase don't!" I yell getting  nervous.

"You brought this on yourself kitty" I yells.

"Brought what on myself--" I was interrupted when I impact the floor when Chase tackles me to the ground, while I'm laying underneath him he is leaning over me with both hands either side kind of like if he was doing a push up.

He looks down at my lips then at my eyes, I can feel his warm breath against my cheek, I start to feel the butterflies in my stomach and my legs going weak.

He then gently sweeps away a piece of hair that was on my face, he then lays his eyes back down to my lips again, he slowly leans in he was that close I felt he soft lips brush against mine.

Was this it, was Chase Ryder going to kiss me and more importantly did I want him too?

But then suddenly Chase's step-dad marches through the front door and gasp when he sees Chase and I behind the couch we both froze and stand up.

Pauls shock face turns into a grin while eyeing us both I tilt my head a little to see Chase look embarrassed and angry.

"Woah sorry kids don't let me interrupt use" he says mockingly.

"It wasn't like that!" Chase suddenly shouts making me jump a little next expecting him to shout at Paul's comment.

"Just remember Chase, always use protection" he says obviously trying to push Chase's buttons.

What are with these two?

"Paul shut the fuck up before I--"

"You'll what Chase?" Pauls says with a harsh tone that makes me feel a little intimidated by him.

"I'm going to take Layla home" he says through clenched teeth.

"I think that's a good idea" Paul's replies finding this amusing.

I really don't like this guy...he's like a male version of Donna.

Chase them grabs me hand to lead me outside, I could feel the Sparks running up my hand as he held it.

I hop in the car and Chase sits comes in and makes sure he slams the door behind him.

That guy really annoys him, and he knows it.

He aggressively sand the steering wheel and lights a cigarette.

That is disgusting I will never understand why people do that to their bodies?!

I huffed at him annoyed that he's smoking.

"What?!" He shouts an looks at me, while starting the car and backing out of the driveway.

"Nothing" I whisper looking out the window.

"No Layla, your obviously annoyed at something so just fucking say it!"

"Just calm down Chase, I just don't like the smoking" I calmly say to him hoping it would calm him down to...boy was I wrong.

"Well it's my fucking body and your not the boss of me so don't judge me!" He roars at me.

"Chase calm the hell down, I'm sorry okay your right"

•CHASE POV•

"Chase calm the hell down, I'm sorry okay your right"

I saw the hurt in her eyes when I yelled at her I tried to soften my voice, I will not treat her as boxing bag, it's not her fault Paul's a fucking dick.

"No it's okay Layla, it's not your fault, it's just I hate it there I doesn't feel like a home should feel like" I try to sound as calm as I can.

She looks over at me and gives me a warm smile.

"Chase it's okay I get it...believe me I do" she says the end of the sentence very quietly that I just heard it.

"What do you mean?" I ask quit curiously.

"Oh uh nothing" she says obviously realising I must've heard the last of what she said.

"Okay kitty but we both know you'll tell me eventually"

"You can't make me talk" she says now smiling at me.

Oh thank good because a sad Layla is like looking at a dog at a pound.

Wow she has a great smile...woah chase snap out it your a player!

"Oh I have my ways...many ways in making you talk" I say in a flirty way.

I notice her cheeks go a tint of red.

When we pull into the driveway I say my goodbyes and watch her enter her house then drive off, I can't help but get this wired feeling when I'm around Layla a feeling I've never had before part of me hates this feeling but then the other half is almost addicted to the feeling like a drug I'm starting to think this girl might just me my weakness....

*LAYLA POV*

I can't help but remember the feelings I felt when me and chase where on the floor, his strong arms trapping me in and his lips louring me in.
For a brief second I thought he was going to kiss me but I realise that that's not possible a bad boy like him wouldn't have feeling for a good girl like me if just wouldn't work and if he ever did do anything like that it would probably be to get me into bed with him, I have to try and distance myself before I end up getting hurt, with that thought I go up to my rom and get book out to read, reading is one of my favourite things to do I seem to get lost in the books and forget about all the crap going on, this will take my mind of Chase...I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 597 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...
3.1M 78.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...
1.4M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...