Controlled

Oleh InkedValkyrie

Sophie Anderson is your normal teenager, going to a normal highschool, having great, supportive friends, and... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note 12/23/2020
Prologue - Ricky
Chapter 1 - Sophie
Chapter 2 - Ricky
Chapter 3 - Sophie
Chapter 4 - Sophie
Chapter 5 - Ricky
Chapter 6 - Sophie
Chapter 7 - Ricky
Chapter 8 - Sophie
Chapter 9 - Ricky
Chapter 10 - Sophie
Chapter 11 - Sophie
Chapter 12 - Ricky
Chapter 13- Sophie
Chapter 14- Ricky
Chapter 15- Sophie
Chapter 16- Ricky
Chapter 17- Sophie
Chapter 18- Sophie
Chapter 19- Ricky
Chapter 20 - Sophie
Chapter 21- Ricky
Chapter 22- Sophie
Chapter 23- Ricky
Chapter 24- Sophie
Chapter 25- Sophie
Chapter 27- Sophie
Chapter 28- Sophie
Chapter 29- Ricky
Chapter 30- Sophie
Chapter 31- Sophie
Chapter 32- Ricky
Epilogue- Sophie

Chapter 26- Ricky

54.8K 743 45
Oleh InkedValkyrie

Chapter 26: Ricky

I slowly got up from the bed, trying not to wake her. I walked out of her room and silently closed the door. It was time to get rid of the one thing that was coming in between us.

I walked out of the front door and down the steps. I opened the garage door and turned the light on. He blinked and looked up at me.

"Where is she?!" he yelled. I walked over to him and placed the cloth over his mouth. He struggled, but he slowly dozed off and his body went limp. I cut off the zip lines on his wrists and grabbed his arms. I dragged him out of the garage and over to the car. I opened the back and lifted him up, shoving him in the backseat. I got into the driver's side, started the car, and drove in the direction of the nearest civilization.

Thirty minutes later, I approached a grocery store parking lot and turned in there. I parked in the furthest row away from the building and got out of the car. I dragged the boy out and left him in the parking lot. I drove away without looking back.

I told Sophie I would keep him safe and drop him off in a public location. I wanted to kill him because I knew she still cared for him. But if I ever disrespected her wishes, she would get sad. I only wanted her to have a happy life with me. I hated when I got mad at her because I'm forced to hurt her. I hate putting her through pain like that, especially if I'm the one causing it.

I arrived back at the beach house and got out of the car. I ran up the stairs and into the house. I walked down the hallway and went into Sophie's room. She was still asleep, so I sat down on the rocking chair and watched her chest rise and fall.

I had gotten rid of the boy, and now we could be together forever.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Endless obsession Oleh L.A.G.

Misteri / Thriller

154K 4.7K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...
136 1 19
You're a college student working hard and living alone, until you happen to adopt a strange stray golden retriever into your apartment. The next thin...
2.3K 63 17
Cassidy is in love with a boy. Well, she's never talked to him, but she loves him. He has everything she wants; popularity, good looks, and a carefre...
50.3K 1.1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...