Josh Washington x Reader

Von whoyougonnacall123

"Y/n please don't leave me. I don't think I can take another person leaving me" "I would never in my wildest... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL IS UP!!

Chapter 11

7.7K 207 95
Von whoyougonnacall123

Sighing today was the day, as I neared the lodge I could feel myself reliving every moment of that dreadful day. I kept repeating the same question over and over, why them? They were the most caring and happiest people I've ever known and yet they were the ones who died that day.

"Y/n, hey you there?"

"Oh yeah sorry Sam, what's up?", Sam just stared at me with worry but didn't persist it. She just sighed and showed me her phone. She's the best to me she always checks up on me along with the others but every second she gets she's ringing up my phone and who could blame her. She was Hanna's best friend and I Beth's best friend.

"Josh sent us a video and I was wondering if you'd like to watch it"

"Sure why not", I knew that Josh had gone ahead saying he wanted everything to so smooth so he had to make sure everything still worked. He seemed a little to eager than I've seen him in a while. His parents made sure that I went and they even gave me an extra bottle of his medication just in case he forget.

"Well hello friends and fans.. Alright let's d that again.." I watched him readjust the camera and I got anxious there was something different about his eyes. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but there was something.. something off.

"Alright. Well hello friends and fans! It's beyond awesome to have you guys all back this year. First off I got to say I am super excited to welcome all my pals and my beautiful girlfriend back to the annual Blackwood winter getaway! So um... Let me just let you know, let's take a moment to address the 'elephant in the room' for a second... I know you're all probably worried about me, I know Y/n sure is, but I know its going to be tough on all of us going back after what happened last year..." After that I could listen anymore I knew that I was getting upset. I just need to relax before I see everyone, I know that no one would like to be sad today we just need to be in the presence of people who care. I look out the window hoping I get to see Josh soon, I didn't like leaving him alone, especially on that mountain.

Sam and I start getting off the bus but not before I say a quick thanks to the bus driver. We watch him drive away and start for the cable car, hopefully we meet up with some people on our way. We come across a huge iron gate, something seems to catch my eye on the gate, grabbing it I see that the note is from Chris which reads 'The gate's busted, climb over'.

"What? Damn it" Sam groans. I look around and see that the left side is clearer to climb over so I quickly tell her that I'll give her a bust and I'll climb over. Agreeing I interlock my finger while she places her right foot into my hands and I push her up. She successfully get over, I throw over my shoulder bag and start climbing, taking the fastest route I climb a bit then jump it and fling myself up and over. Landing on my ass I just yelp and start getting up while rubbing my ass. Sam just laughs and then comes over and asks if I'm alright, laughing lightly I nod and take my bag from her.

"So Y/n you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes, it'll be good for me to be able to reconnect with everyone and get some closure", she just nods and puts an arms around me giving me a reassuring side hug. Sam see's a squirrel and bring out some nuts for it just standing still I watch as the squirrel eats out of her hand. She was always good with animals. A little while away was the cable cars, thank god I was freezing even though I had on two coats, brown boots, and a different scarf and beanie since I gave mine... since I gave mine to Hanna. We get closer and hear a buzzing come from a strange backpack, Sam goes and snoops,

"Sam I don't think that's wise"

"Ah ha look who it is", before I could tell her to put it back a guys voice says,

"Hey nosey" I turn around so fast I almost give myself whip lash.

"Chris for goodness sake don't do that!" I put my hand over my heart to let it calm down, he just smiles at me and give me a big bear hug. He lets go of me and looks at Sam

"I'm sorry, are you my secretary?"

"It was buzzing"

"Cool. Well, thanks for letting me know. I can take it from here"

"Oh please Chris we all know it's Ashley~" I say and he gives me a scrunched up nose look.

"Oh! So! I found something kind of amazing!"

"What?" Sam and I say in unison

"I'm not gonna tell you, you gotta see for yourself. Come on it's this way"

"Y/n Josh will be fine he's a big boy now"

Just waving a hand to them I looked through my phone, they both smiled at me and headed for around the cable station. Dialing Josh's cell it rang twice and then went dead, I looked at my bars and they were low, that's weird. I'll just text him,

'Hey, Sam and I got here safe and we just met up with Chris at the cable station it wont be too long until we are there. Hope you're okay? Also maybe we could snuggle up by the fire when I get there. Love you and we'll be there soon'

It went through, good. I waited a little longer and Sam and Chris came back around, Chris looking like a champion I just raised an eyebrow

"Why do you look like you defeated an army?"

"I just showed Sam what a true man looks like"

"He just shot at some bags and cans nothing special but we had to be careful cause there was a squirrel so we made sure we didn't shot it or near it just in case"

"Good cause if you shot that squirrel I knee you where my knee shouldn't be"

He touched his balls and looked mortified. Sam and I laughed and headed for the cable car, we had to wait a little cause it was still so far away. Zoning out to Josh, Sam and Chris kept talking about god knows what I loved them and all just did they ever like to talk. The cable car finally arrived and we headed for the lodge. I got in and Chris sat right next to me and Sam on the other side, Chris put his arm around me -man even though he wasn't biological he was always acting like a big brother towards me- and squeezed me tight and messed with my beanie. Not feeling up to fight just let him, he then processed to tell us about how Josh and him met and about the butterfly effect. I must say the butterfly effect truly amazed me, a beautiful butterfly can cause so much destruction by the flap of it's wings.

Finally hitting the top we try to get out but it's stuck, seeing Jessica I wave at her happy to see one of my friends. We tell Jessica we are stuck in and we need her help, she presses the button to finally let us out. Man is it me or is it getting even colder up here.

"Oh. My. God. I thought we were goners. Another ten minutes in there and I would have chewed off my own leg", of course Chris as to be the jokester, that's why I love him.

"Aw, sick. Chris."

"Look I got a lot of meat on my bones. This is all muscle down here"

"Yeah... Right, uh-huh"

"Bwip!"

"Hey!"

"Chris not cool give it back to her" I say

"I'm just doing like Sam taught me... Other people's private things are my own personal background"

He quickly seems the letter and before he could keep snooping I take it from him and hand it to Jessica.

"Sorry about him. I missed you so much" I say hugging her, she accepts the hug and hugs back

"I missed you too!", I release her and tell everyone that I'm going to head up before them and see if anyone else is there, they all nod while I head up. Man I really need more clothing or I need some fire right now I was so close to being a popsicle. I was almost there when I hear snapping of twigs and stop in my tracks I was not going to get jumped today. I get ready for who ever was going to come at me I hear the same snap, I turned around but nothing was there. I decide I was being to paranoid I take a few more steps before a figures jump out of the bush and screams. Raising my fist I go to charge but slip on some ice and almost go face first into the ground but I felt arms grab me before that happened. I was just about to push the figure away but I looked up and it was none of then Josh. My heart tries to slow but with all the scaring that's going on today I might just have a stroke, slapping his arm lightly

"Chris now you I swear I'm going to have a heart attack" he just smiles at me and helps me up. I just go to him and hug him.

"Well I'm glad I didn't give you a heart attack I wouldn't be able to live with myself" I just giggle, we stay like that for a while not just for the embrace but I needed the heat that he had. Releasing he grabs my hand and frowns

"You're freezing! Here take these" he pulls out fuzzy gloves out of his pockets and slips them on my hands. Placing a kiss on his lips as a thank you it ends up being a little bit more passionate than intended.

"Hey get a room you two" Chris says behind us. Smiling we pull away and look at Chris and Sam, he brings his attention back to me and takes my now gloved hand and we all make our way to the lodge. Though when we were walking I saw something in the corner of my eye, something that moved extremely fast, or so I thought. I think I just need a nap or something cause I swear it looked like a... like a.. I honestly don't know.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.6K 318 17
This is an Until Dawn fanfiction. In this fanfiction, you get to be immersed in the story of Until Dawn! You've known Christopher Hartley for years...
29.7K 716 16
"Back to this hellhole, huh?" "I wouldn't call it a hellhole" He mutters. "Oh, but I would." I snap harshly. He almost flinches. "(Y/n), I'm sorry. I...
5.1K 138 9
Robin Munroe wants nothing more than to forget what had happened to Hannah and Beth the previous year. But when her long time crush Josh sends out an...
546 1 21
THIS FANFIC IS ABOUT THE SUPERMASSIVEGAMES TERROR GAME UNTIL DAWN FOR PS4. I AM BRAZILIAN, BUT I AM WRITING THIS FIC IN ENGLISH, SO FORGIVE ME IF I...