Yu x Nao

By uzamii

More

The Meeting Of One Another
Be your Boyfriend?!
Does She Know Me?
Our First Date Pt. 1
Our First Date p. 2
Our First Date Pt 3
Attack
Memories
Evil Has Arrived Pt. 1
Evil Has Arrived Pt 2

Im Your Slave!?

2.8K 40 9
By uzamii

Hey! Sorry i wrote this late! Iv been busy with testing ♡ im only in 7th grade so yeah info about me but here i go, enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nao PRO~

Yuu looks shocked of course, but i said that out of no where. I need to explain to him. What if he thinks im weird that i had a vison of it.

"Yuu, I... ever since i saw you, i uh..."

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!? I don't even feel this was but. I look up at him, he looks at me seriously.

"I-I-I... IV LIKED YOU"

I say blurting it out. I blush when i hear those words come out of my mouth. He looks at me but then turns arounds.

"It took you forever to answer. What's your real purpose"

He found me out!? I look at him then look down.

"I feel like... if i was with you, i'll remember something. I lost my memories. I can't remember anything but..."

I look up at the back of his head

"I remembered something when i saw you, please"

He looks over at me and smiles. Does he want to be my bf to help me!? I smile.

"I see, i'll be your bf if you be my slave girly"

My smile broke. WHAT A JERK!? He treats girls like this? I look at him with subborn in my eyes

"Why your slave!"

"You want me to be your bf right? Then you better listen to me."

He says with a straight face. I can't, i want to remember.

"I... i hope you treat me well"

I say flustered. Why do i have to be in this situation!

(The Next Day Came)

I walk into the class room and see Yuu's desk surrounded by girls. He noticed me as I up to my seat and sit down.

"Yuu! Your so cute!"

"Can I have your number!?"

"Yuu do you have a gf?"

"OMG GO OUT WITH ME!?"

The girls say all blushing and excited.

"Sorry, your beautiful but.."

He gets one of the girls chin and makes her blush.

"I have a gf"

I turn around. Not me i know that for sure. I feel someone put their arms around my neck

"This is my gf~"

I get flustered red. I can feel the other girls staring at me with this mean look. UGH! I HATE YOU YUU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me on instagram
@yu_otosaka & @manga.studios

Thank You 4 Reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 35.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
470K 6.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
732K 21.2K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...