Styles Enterprises | H.S

נכתב על ידי ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... עוד

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Epilogue Part. 1

28.3K 882 271
נכתב על ידי ysl_harry

"Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss and all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this, I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl and I am not ashamed to tell it to the world..."

Song: Truly, Madly, Deeply

Artist: One Direction

(I would recommend to listen to the song Selena and her dad dance to while ready because I CRIED SO HARD WHILE WRITING LOL.)

Selena

-three months later-

I smiled at the sight of everyone here. Enjoying themselves, some people dancing as others simply sat and spoke while eating. Most of the guys standing together with wine glasses in their hands and or cigarettes. My mom was currently talking to my dad as they danced and I smiled at the sight. Smiled at the fact that they're here. The biggest, most nerve wrecking day of my life, they came. I knew they would, I didn't doubt that. I just still can't believe all of this happened. 

I'm married.

I'm not dating someone. I'm married to someone. I'm not a girlfriend. I'm a wife. I'm fucking married at twenty three years old. There's nothing wrong with it, but growing up my plans were to have my fair share of fun and settle down at the age twenty six. Thinking about it I could have had three more years to have my fun, But I wouldn't want my life any other way. I'm glad I met him. I'm glad we got together. I'm glad we broke up. I'm glad we fixed everything. All the arguing, pointless fights, tears, smiles, laughter it all led to this day. By far the best day of my life.

 To be able to say you fell in love with someone, love that person more than anything and suddenly vowing to spend the rest of your life with them. Tying the knot and making things solid. Sitting here and watching him as he dances jokingly with his friends I smile at the sight of his dimples indenting and eyes closing and wrinkles forming on the sides whenever Chris bumps him hip to hip. Or when Louis and Liam do this dance together they've done for a while now, mostly it's when they're drunk so it's more funny to see them doing it now sober. Zayn hunching over in laughter and holding onto his stomach when Niall and my older brother start twerking. The thing making all of this funny is it's to Chris's new favorite song at the moment, 'On My Mind' by Ellie Goulding. 

Harry starts dancing in this funny way that causes me to laugh faintly. Looking at him and admiring every damn aspect of that man. Looking down at my hands in my lap and smiling at the ring. My fingers rubbing sooth circles into the fine fabric of the white wedding dress I've got on. Looking back up at Harry and thinking about us and what the future might hold. Thinking about us and the fact that we gt married just a a few hours ago. Married. Thinking over how marriage is such a beautiful and promising thing. Today we promised to be by each others side that moment and further on. Through the good and the bad, we're there for each other. His love for me, our love it's something I cherish. I want this love, the way we do now to last. I want us to always feel grateful for each other and feel honored to be with each other. In order to make something you want to last forever you have to treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don't expose it to the elements. You don't make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished you polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you made it so. And it grows more beautiful and precious as times go by. 

I know some people think of marriage and believe it's this myth like some beautiful box of all the things they longed for such as companionship, intimacy, friendship etc. Now being with him I realize it's the complete opposite. If anything it starts as an empty box, you must put something in it in order to take something out. There is no love in marriage. There's love in people. And people put love in marriage. There is no romance in marriage. You have to infuse it to the marriage. I feel like that's how he and I started out. We had our problems and it took a while for us to actually be together but in the end it was all worth it. I;m so entirely grateful for him and I thank god for blessing me with him. I could go on for hours how happy he makes me and how far we both came. We matured and decided to stop pushing our feelings away and be with each other since it was hard for either of us to stay away from one another. 

I'm so in love with him. Nothing will ever be able to amount how much love I have for him. 

I giggle when the boys start cheering and all start playfully pushing Harry, unsure what the conversation was about but the smile on his face and how happy he looks is all I can focus on. 

"Jesus stop staring!" My sister's voice breaks my thoughts. 

"She's in love let her!" Gemma laughs beside her. 

They got along well, Gemma basically becoming a sister us at how we all bonded with such ease. Gemma has considered moving out here and my sister and Chris also talked about moving out of the current apartment and into a bigger one so Gemma could join. 

"He just looks so happy." I say shyly. 

"Well duh. He married you." Gemma smiles and drops her eye into a wink. 

"Ladies and gentlemen if I could have your attention." Chris's voice sounds grasping everyone's attention. "I would like to call Mrs.Styles to the dance floor to join her father in a dance." He smiles. 

Everyone beginning to clap and whistle as I chuckle shyly. People now clearing the dance floor as my dad stands in the middle of it, people going back to their seats and watching. Cameras and phones being taken out and are ready. I stand up shyly, praying that I won't strip over the length of my dress. I shake my head with a snicker when I see my mom sitting next to Harry and his mom with tears dwelling in her eyes. My dad holds his hand out for me and I place mine in his. The beat of the song, 'Daddy's Little Girl' by Tim McGraw comes on. My dad dedicated this song to me when I turned eighteen and I know for a fact I'm going to cry. My eyes already watering at just the melody. 

His hand wraps around my waist as the other holds mine. My other hand on his shoulder as we start to slowly dance to the music. He looks down at me with a smile with a knowingly smile that I'm gonna start crying. The lyrics start to come on and I have to blink rapidly to rid the tears brimming. 

"Why would you pick this song?" I ask lowly, mainly so only he can hear. 

"You'll always be my little girl. No matter how old you get." He answers. 

"It's my wedding day dad. You're gonna ruin my makeup." I chuckle. 

"I'm so incredibly proud of you, you know that?" He asks and I frown knowing where he's going with this. 

"Please don't." I shake my head, my voice low.

"I am Selena." He repeats. "You know, being a parent you want your kids to grow up. You grow excitement once they start to crawl and then go from crawling to walking." He smiles. "The once they really are growing up, you don't want them to. It sort of becomes this nightmare. Realizing that one day they're gonna grow up and not really need you anymore." 

"I'll always need you dad." I frown. 

"I know sweetheart. I meant as in my little girl. I meant as in coming into our room at night because you wanted to sleep beside me. Or wanting to be with me outside and risk getting your cute little hands dirty with oil rather than bake with your mother inside. I won't always wake up to see your head asleep on my chest and your little hand cradling my thumb. You'll grow to old to ask me for piggy back rides or have me braid your hair instead of your mom. You won't always be so attached to me." He frowns. "You're an adult now, And here you are dancing with me on your wedding day. The day where I had to walk you down an isle and pass you to a man who promised to love and cherish you for as long as he shall live. I used to be the one to prove to you not all men are the same when you had your teenage heartbreaks. Now here you are with a ring on your finger.." He says and cuts himself off when he sniffles. I let a tear fall when I see his eyes watering up. 

"And I just want you to know that no matter hold you get. When I look at you I do not see the passage of time. I see my little girl playing dress up, asking for mommy's heels and taking your sisters makeup. I see the little girl who used to ask me to push her on the swing in the backyard. Now that you are grown I hope you know that I will respect every decision you make because you they are your own to make now. However you must understand that to me, you always be my little girl. I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore but I'll always carry you in my heart. I will always be here for you Selena. If you need me, call me. I don't care if I'm sleeping or having my own problems or it's been a while since we spoken. I don't care what the matter is but if you need me you know I will always be here. No matter how big or how small the problem is. I'll be there." 

By this point I was fully away that the tears were flowing down my cheeks, not bothering to wipe them knowing I'm only going to continue to cry. 

"I know dad." I sniffle. "And I want you to know that no matter where I go in life, who I'm married to, how much time I spend away from you because I'm with Harry, you'll always be the number one man in my life." I say with a shaky sigh, my voice cracking a bit. "I may have found my prince but you'll always be my king." I say softly, repeating the words he once told me when I had my very first boyfriend. I frown when he blinks and a few tears start falling down. My hand removing from his shoulder to wipe them away with furrowed eyebrows. "Don't cry please. I'm sorry I don't know what I said." 

He chuckles and shakes his head. "It's just.. after the whole 'kiss the bride' and you two had your first dance together as a newly wed couple it just sunk that you're grown up. You're my baby. The last child and you're.. you're married. I sat with your mother and watched the two of you dance, lost in the moment and in each others faces The both of you so in love you both looked as if you felt it was only you two here. It feels like not long ago I was enough for you. Having your fathers love was all you needed. Then he comes along and swoops you off of your feet and I know that life goes on and I would never stand in your way. I knew that one day you'd find that special someone. I'm grateful that someone is Harry who makes you immensely happy. But it's still hard to let you go." He says and pulls his lips into his mouth. 

With tears still slowly falling down my face I simple lean my head onto his shoulder and hug my arms around him. Dancing with him slowly to the remainder of the song. Not wanting to speak anymore because I'm always a mess and I hate that he feels as if he has to let me go. I'll always need him. He knows that. I understand to a father it may be hard to see his daughter marry, but he'll always be the first man to hold my heart. 

It's not long before the song is over and we both pull away, hands still connected and we both just laugh as everyone claps and cheers as a few whistles are heard. Laughing at each other for getting so sentimental when we promised we wouldn't. Soon after Chris re-introduces the father daughter dance he hushed everyone for cheering too long causing everyone to laugh. 

The DJ announces it's time for the tosses and I smile at the idea of mine but then feel my cheeks tint when I think of the garter toss. Loathing that idea since we started planning the wedding. He called out for all the women to step forward and played the infamous 'Single Ladies' song by Beyonce. I walked a bit further back so I have room to toss it and chuckle when I see my Gemma and Anne pushing my sister to join. She soon gives in and stands with the rest of the women and little girls as they all dance lightly to the song. 

I wink before turning so my back is facing them and let the DJ count to three before tossing it back, turning around instantly to see Gemma catching it, ishe also looked surprised she did and looked more like she wasn't paying attention and didn't see it coming and caught it so it didn't hit her. Instantly shaking her head with a laugh as my sister laughed along with her. 

"Hey! I'm watching you!" Harry says and gestures with his two fingers at his eyes to hers. "You're too young to marry." He adds and they all laugh. 

"Congratulations to the grooms sister Gemma, hop to be dj-ing at your wedding soon eh?" He winks and everyone claps once more. "Good show for the ladies but my fellow gents it is about that time. If y'all know what I mean." He says and lowers his voice causing everyone to cheer and shout. Zayn being the one to bring a chair to the center of the dance floor and winking at me before heading back to the boys. 

This is probably the moment I wasn't looking forward to tonight knowing I'll be flushed the entire time.

"Now Mrs.Styles I'll need you to take a seat right here." DJ says and gestures towards the chair. I cover my hands in embarrassment and giggle into my hands as I walk over and sit down on the chair. Blushing and biting on my bottom lip as my sister and Gemma stand up and cheer with their cameras ready.

"I'll let the groom take it from here everybody." He adds with a smirk. 

I laugh slightly with everyone else as Harry stands and the boys howl and whistle. The second he takes a step towards me the stupid song "Pony" by Ginuwine comes on and everyone starts cheering and whistling. I can hear my sister and Gemma cooing and shouting 'get it' causing me to shake my head and laugh.

Harry walks forward until he's directly in front of me, leaning down and places a light peck to my lips before taking a few steps back and doing a little hip thrust sort of dance causing everyone to get louder and the boys holler even louder. I glance around completely flustered and chuckle when I see my mom and Anne recording with wide smiles. My sister and Gemma now standing by Chris, my brother and the boys. My dad sitting next to Des and Robin chuckling. 

Harry then gets down into a squat position and I cover my face with my hands when everyone starts screaming. Bringing my hands down so they only cover my mouth when I feel the bottom of my dress being lifted and my eyes widen when Harry ducks his head underneath it. Even though everyone is laughing and smiling I can't help but be completely shy at this. I never looked forward to this part at weddings, not just the idea of it happening now but even went I went to family weddings I always thought it was weird to do it in front of family. However my mom scolded me for even considering breaking the tradition.

I let out a gasp no one can hear over the music when I feel Harry's hair moving up my legs. My mom starts yelling louder and cheering causing everyone else to do the same. I've gone shy and I don't even want to look back over to my dad. I know he's probably laughing but I still can't get myself to glance at him. 

I let out a small yelp when I feel Harry bite down on the inside of my thigh causing me to jolt slightly. Gemma and my sister along with the boys knowing as they howled and shouted their little perverted comments. Harry was taking his time and I nearly shuttered when he kissed the inside of my thigh and started lightly sucking on the skin. 

He's fucking teasing me that little shit. 

I bounce that leg slightly to get him to knock it off and I chuckle to myself when he stops. His teeth bite down onto the garter and I can feel him slowly moving it down my leg. I sigh in relief knowing this is nearly over. Looking down and seeing Harry's body gradually coming out from underneath my dress. Once his head comes back out he pulls the garter off from around my heel, still only using his teeth. Once it's off he stands back up and all the men start to whistle and women cheer as he holds his arms out and shakes his head with the garter hanging from his teeth. 

The DJ calling for all the men to step forward and they all do. I smile when I see my dad along with Harry's dad and his step dad all laughing together over my brother and Chris shoving each other in the front. Harry laughs along with the guys and steps back a bit, soon enough tossing the garter and Harry bursts out laughing when Niall catches it. Niall raising it in the air for victory and nodded with pride. 

I stand up as another song plays and smile when Harry turns around and cups my face in his hands and presses his lips to mine. Pulling away with a smile and resting his forehead on my own. "Mrs.Styles." He smiles. 

"Yup, your wife." I giggle.

"My wife." He repeats and kisses me once more. 

The both us embracing each other in a hug before pulling back, keeping our hands locked as he twirls me and we dance along with everyone else to the music. His hands find my waist and he pulls me close to him, my hands with instinct wrapping around his neck. 

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you my love." He mumbles against my lips before pecking them lightly.

I smile and pull him back down to place his lips on mine. Letting the kiss linger and deepen just a bit before pulling away. 

"I couldn't agree me more." 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

First part of the epilogue done.. I can't believe there's only part two left and then... that's it.. like.. what??? 

I'll post the second part of the epilogue when this gets 200 votes ☺ I've already got the ending written out and... my feels.. my god damn feels ♥  - B. x

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

689K 17.7K 44
"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face We're only lost children, trying t...
2.5K 116 37
Selena is a twenty-three year old girl living in New York with her best friend James. The two have been best friend since they first met in kindergar...
97.9K 4.6K 37
"Please, go out with me?" "No." "Why not?" "I'm bad for you." "I love you and I don't care if you're involved with shit. I am in love with you. I'm n...
13.4K 449 30
Harry is 17 and a bad boy. He smokes cigarettes and constantly gets into fights. All of his classmates and people in town know not to mess with him...