All you need is love [EDIT]

By _directioners_only_

- Hey Cathy, have you ever had boyfriend? -No. And please, never ask me about him ok? In a moment Cathy becam... More

Hello:)
The walk
The conversation. The rehearsals
Love is...
The truth is out there
The exam ( part 1)
The exam(part 2)
Friends till the end
Girls's night-in
Is it destiny?
The answer
Tee party(part 1)
Tee party (part 2)
First day
I just love her
You made me smile
Be mine...
Fake dating
Do you love Jorge?
Changes
Get well soon!
She died
Returning from hospital
Goodbye
What about us?
Is this love?
Miss you;)
Birhday present (part 1)
Birthday present (part 2)
Happy Birthday dear! (part 1)
Happy Birthday dear(part 2)
Nuestro Camino (Our way)
Welcome to London!
Will you...?
Friends or more?
This is us!
New life. Old people.

Let it be a date

19 2 0
By _directioners_only_

Guys!
Just wanna say thanks to everyone who reads this book and supports me. Many thanks to __thatsjared !!! I'm a huge fan of your books and I think you like mine too;) already 290 views😱😭 ...
With love
Author

- hey, why are you staring at me with this stupid smile?-, asked Cathy seriously.
- I'm not staring at you... Hmmm.... I look... I'm looking at nature.
-hah, yeah, of course "nature". If you think that nature is a line of detached houses, then alright.-, Cathy started laughing.
They were sitting in the cafeteria, eating their scrambled eggs with an orange juice.
-how was your trip? Is Madrid a big city?
- I don't know. Every day we had 10 hours of rehearsal and only a week ago the official episode was made.
-wow! Weren't you tired?
-no, in fact, I was exhausted.
And how are you?
- well... Things could be better... I broke up with David.
-what?! How on earth? Did he hurt you?
- no. You know... A month without any calls, messages, without coming to support me... I was crazy lying on bed and looking at those 4 white walls. I was just like broken... But there was just one phrase that let me live...
- which one?
- Jorge... I know you love me and please don't deny. Martina told me.. In fact, I heard everything...
There was a 5 minute pause. Jorge's stomach was full of butterflies. He was lost in his thoughts. What to think? What to say?
- Cathy... Well... It's true... You know I just didn't want to break your heart. And it's my fault. I had to tell you about David.
- Jorge, please, stop! I don't want to talk about him.
- you must know everything! He loved Molly and she wanted to hurt you by your heartbreak. It didn't work.
- I'll never believe it. He couldn't.
- he could! Ok, let's calm down. Sorry for it...
-no, it's ok!
In five minutes they forgot about their little argument and started chatting with each other. They really had a great time together. Then, they went to the quay and sat on the bench.
- have you thought about future?-, suddenly asked Cathy.
-no, not yet... But my future is bright. I don't know why but I'm sure. I'm a famous actor... I've got a lot of fans. You know, I can't go back. It's like living in future. I can't explain it. Theirs no point of thinking about it at the moment. And you? What will you do?
-well... I'm gonna be singer or a musician... I know it sounds crazy but I am in love with classical music. It's like a huge philosophy. I feel love while I listen to it.
-everyone has their own preferences. What time is it by the way?
-hmmm. It's 3.30 pm.
- my god! I promised my mom to be at home by three o'clock! Sorry but I have to go.
-can you promise me one thing?
-which one?
-it'll be our first date.
Jorge nodded his head and ran to the bus stop calling his parents. Cathy decided to call Adeline.
- hi Adeline!
- hey Cathy? How are things going?
-well... I'm at quay. Can you please pick me up?
- of course. I'll be there soon. See you dear!
-see you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 85 25
"How could you betray me like this, I thought you said I was your one and only lover...you didn't tell me you had a wife??!!" she asked as tears drop...
21.4K 905 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
811 51 48
A dark past turned her into a tigress.. A revelation turned his love into hate... ''I've trampled on and eliminated those who stood as a wall of Jeh...
3.1K 144 17
#406 in Romance(31/05/17) **** She was always a mystery unsolved. Scattered pieces of puzzles lay apart... Like a broken glass.. That's how she could...