fade #2 (Stiles Stilinski)

Av canonstydia

SEASON 2 {do not need to watch teen wolf to understand} Melanie, Stiles, and Scott are back. And with m... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
not an update, but important
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapted 48
Epilogue
why i havent been updating
NEWS NEWS NEWS

Chapter 32

1.6K 45 0
Av canonstydia

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"Passengers arrived at the hospital, DOA. Estimated time of death, nine-twenty-six pm, June fourteenth, nineteen ninety eight." Stiles read off the writing from the computer.

"Jackson's birthday is June fifteenth?" I questioned, both of them giving me a quizzed look. Probably wondering why I, out of all people, know the douches birthday.

I shrugged, "Being friends with Lydia has its ups and downs."

My eyes averted from the two as I noticed Harris had once again entered the room. And, he was mysteriously packing up his things. Does that mean detention ends early?

"Hey, look. Harris is leaving." I pointed over at the packing up man, gaining the attention of Erica and Stiles and everyone else in the library.

We all began packing up our things as well, thinking since he was leaving, that it was our cue to be dismissed as well.

But, we all then paused. For, Harris began creepily chuckling. All of us shot him a confused look as he swung the strap connecting to his bag over his shoulder.

"Oh yes, I'm leaving. But, none of you are. You may leave when you're done with re-shelving. Enjoy your afternoon."

I scoffed, watching as the idiot pushed the library door open and continued on his way out.

"You've got to be kidding me."

•~•~•

"His parents could have been murdered." Said Scott, fiddling with the spine of a blue book.

I forcefully jammed a bland brown one into the shelf, desperately wanting to be home and sleeping. Or hanging out with Stiles with not one dang worry in the world. Either one would be great with me.

"That would make sense with the Kanima myth. Seeks out and kills murders."

"About Jackson? Or his controller?" Questioned Allison, mindlessly leaning up against the cart which withheld stacks upon stacks of books.

"Well, we're going to have to talk to him."

"Yeah, restraining order or not." Nodded Stiles, turning his gaze to me, "and preferably not talking to him alone."

"Alone or not, he's not going to listen." Said Allison, watching as Scott flailed his arms momentarily.

"We have to tell him."

Scott scurried out of the library aisle, leaving Stiles, Allison and I alone.

"Well." I sighed, picking up two more books," might as well get this over with."

Right as I set the book down in its correct place, the lights began to spark, the tiles to the ceiling limply collapsing to the carpeted floor.

"Erica!" I heard Scott growl from the other side of the library, feeling a familiar hand wrap around my waist in the process.

Stiles held Allison and I close, covering both of our heads with his arms and shoving us both to the ground.

I lifted my head momentarily, noticing Jackson in his familiar lizard form clambering from bookshelf to bookshelf. As the creature passed, I continued to huddle closer to Stiles and Allison, attempting to avoid any injuries.

I noticed a body collapse in front of the three of us, causing me to jump momentarily and grab their shirt collar, tugging them close. I pulled them in the huddle, not wanting whoever it was to get any more hurt than they probably were.

Thankfully, it was Scott. Meaning that he shouldn't be too hurt. And, even if he was, he should heal in a few moments.

I turned my head over to the chalk board, watching as Jackson stood blankly staring at a white piece of chalk.

He wasn't in full Kanima form, but visible scales and his vibrant yellow slits for eyes were still noticeable.

I pressed two hands to my ears as a loud scratching rang throughout the once peaceful library. I groaned, feeling Stiles place his hand to the back of my head and bring me close to his chest.

Once the ear piercing noise distinguished, I rose my head from the pale boy and went to see what the Kanima had written on the black chalkboard.

Stay out of my way or I'll kill all of you

I whimpered as Jackson launched himself through the window, sending shards of glass clattering to the ground.

The commotion had died down, giving us all time to finally stand up and acknowledge the extremely messy scenery.

As I opened my mouth to speak, I was cut off by a loud choking and gagging noise coming from the center of the library.

None of us hesitated before rushing over towards the source of the noise, catching sight of Erica shaking erratically and whimpering helplessly.

We all leaped to her side, struggling to help the once cured epileptic girl.

While Scott, Stiles and I continued to help Erica, Allison scurried over to help Matt, who was most likely cowering on the floor.

"He's alive." She yelled from one of the aisles, poking her head out momentarily to give us some sort of thumbs up.

"I think we should get her to a hospital." I stated, turning my attention back to Erica. "Like now."

"N-No." Stuttered the seizing werewolf, "T-Take me to D-Derek."

"Okay, when we take her to a hospital we–"

Scott was cut off by Erica stuttering the Alphas name once again, "Derek."

"Go." Allison nodded at Scott.

Scott looked at her oddly for a moment, before rushing over to her. Leaving Stiles and I alone with Erica, who was still demanding Derek.

"Hey, Scott!" Yelled Stiles, tossing his hands up in the air.

"Erica." I sighed, "Why Derek? Why do you want us to take you to Derek?"

"H-He can help m-more than a doctor. Trust me."

I sighed, attempting to think of the best thing to do in this situation. I glanced up at Stiles, who was holding a worried expression on his face.

"Let's take her to Derek."

"You're going to listen to her?" His mouth hung open.

I shrugged, "I think we should trust her."

He seemed to take my statement into thought, a great amount of concentration plastered about his facial features.

"Okay." He spoke simply, tearing his eyes from me and to Scott, who looked as if he was having some sort of moment with Allison.

"Scott, let's go." I sighed, standing up and watching as the werewolf nodded and scooped Erica up in his arms.

Stiles and I shared a quick glance before bursting out the door along with Scott and Erica.

To Derek's
__________________
Update?

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

281K 4.9K 38
"One more taste, one last time. I just can't help it. Fallout! I need it all, hanging from the edge of heaven" Gemma Walker was a normal seventeen ye...
48K 2.3K 26
"Do people always fall in love with things they can't have?" Chaeyoung asked staring at the wind sea. "Always," Momo smiled. Because she too can't ow...
273K 12.6K 30
-πŽππ„π‘π€π“πˆπŽπ π†π‘π€πƒπ”π€π“πˆπŽπ ʳᡒᡇᡇʸ ᡏᡉᡉⁿᡉ "𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π™£π™šπ™šπ™™...
414K 7.8K 161
Zoey Francis is best friend with Cory Matthews and Shawn Hunter. Join their adventure when the three of them face problems with friends, family, and...