Friends But More : CAKE

By AusllyMonkey

⇨ ❝I don't care if you're against it, Lukey--I just want you to hold me❞ ⇨ ❝I want to, but I can't❞ ⇨ ❝Th... More

4.4 -- Introduction
4.5 -- I wanna come!
4.6 -- Spike & Axl
4.7 -- Let's talk about sex
4.8 -- The only person I've held was you
4.9 -- You don't deserve him
5.0 -- Jameson+
5.1 -- Axl
5.2 -- Sound of your heart
5.3 -- Sassy
5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y
5.5 -- Sit on my ass
5.6 -- Cook my burgers
5.7 -- Ludicrous
5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"
5.9 -- Daddy+
6.0 -- 3 Patches of red
6.1 -- I fucking love you
6.2 -- Wake Me Up+
6.3 -- WHAT
6.4 -- Cold water
6.5 -- Calum-a-looza
6.6 -- I can't sleep
6.7 -- The plan
6.8 -- Go Out Boys
6.9 -- Asylum
7.0 -- Aquilo
7.1 -- Sick
7.2 -- little hands
7.3 -- Pissy Mood
7.4 -- Stop It!!!
7.5 -- Dake af
7.6 -- Sour Apple
7.7 -- Second Try
7.8 -- Burnt Lips
7.9 -- little hands+
8.0 -- I Know Your Heart
8.2 -- Monster Inside Of Me+
8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive
8.4 -- Hot
8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

8.1 -- Mindy the badass

1.1K 61 77
By AusllyMonkey

Calum was completely engulfed in his fluffy brown jacket. The wind was blowing as the two love birds walked in the park hand-in-hand. They stopped at the hot dog stand and Calum got a hot dog. "I'm going in the coffee shop, you stay out here, yeah?"

Calum nodded sitting on the bench eating his warm juicy hot dog. "So fat", Calum mumbled to himself smiling at how fat the hot dog was; its juices sinking into the bun.

Luke came out of the coffee shop and had a Caffè mocha in one hand and a roast coffee in the other. He handed Cal the mocha and began drinking his coffee. Cal threw his hot dog wrapper in the trash can and intertwined their fingers again blushing a little.

"I don't think we can bring drinks into the Halloween store" Calum commented.

"Fuck authority, better know their place"

Calum rolled his eyes and they entered the costume store. Luke wasn't getting a costume but Calum was begging him to bring him because he didn't want to come alone.

"I hope you know I'm not wasting my money on pointless shit that you only wear once. I think it's stupid"

"You're stupid...bitch" Calum sassed walking away to find a costume.

Luke huffed and followed him. "Sass. All I get is sass."

"Doesn't this look cool??!" Calum showed him.

"Eww"

He shrugged, "I think it looks cool"

"You're buying it not me"

"You are no help"

"What the hell? I told you I don't like it!"

"Chill you blonde!" Calum shouted allowing people to look their way.

"Every fucking time", Luke glared at the people staring causing them to look away with stink looks.

"What about a lion?? OR A PUPPY!"

"I honestly think you'll look insanely fucking adorable in a puppy costume"

Calum blushed, "thank you"

"You're welcome" Luke smiled.

Calum went to change into it but refused to show Lucas.

A lady in her mid 40's smiled at how Luke and Calum acted towards each other. "You guys are adorable"

Luke turned to her while waiting for Calum to change out of it. "Thanks..?"

"You may look intimidating but it looks he's not afraid of you...are you guys dating, because if not my apologies"

He raised an eyebrow, "he's a fucking weirdo. Like he always wanted to be my friend no matter how I treated him. But yeah, we're dating"

A smile formed on her face. "My son is about 7 and he's playing with barbie dolls...his name is Jamie"

"Yeah, I don't want to know your life story" Luke snapped.

She smiled weakly walking away.

Calum came out of the dressing room

"Did you like it?"

"Not really..."

"I bet you looked cute in it"

"I didn't like it". He went to go put it on the rack.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be? What 'cause I don't like it, it means I'm sad or mad?"

Luke laughed and shrugged.

"Ooh, a vampire!" He took it and ran into the dressing room causing the blonde to groan, and wait impatiently tapping his foot while crossing his arms.

"Yo, why the fuck are you just standing there, get your ass a costume and leave, we're about to close"

"It's only 7 something"

"Gotta have some fun up in this bitch. Manager kills me with this shit. Wants me to get costumes that are all the way in the damn attic...FOR COSTUMERS HAPPINESS! Half of the bitches that come in here are rude as hell..I don't have time to restrain myself from punching the hell out of them. Including your rude ass who probably fucks girls 24/7...just an aura from the way you're leaning on the wall like you're the coolest shit" a worker ranted.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are--"

"Mindy..my so called friends call me firecracker because my hair is fucking red...look at it! IT'S RED! I call them so called friends because when we were smoking pot they blamed it on me when the cop found the shit"

Luke laughed, "what the fuck--"

"LUKE! LOOK!!" Calum yelled running to the red head and the blonde. "I look so sexy. I looked at myself in the mirror", he poked his lips out.

"Yep, so sexy"

"I'M GONNA GET IT!" He went back into the dressing room.

"Seem cool, Luke, give me your number"

"Sorry don't do sluts"

"To be 100 percent real with your ass, I don't want you, obviously I'd be a third wheel with your best friend who apparently likes vampires"

"He's not my--"

"Shush! It's obvious you and him are friends, stop trying to act all cool. I bet you love him to death and if anything happened to him you'd die!!!!" She started laughing loving to mock the 23 year old.

She took his phone from his pocket and put her contact in.

Calum came out of the dressing room looking towards Mindy.."old friend?"

"No, she's fucking crazy"

"Good cause you're mines, no one else's!" Calum went to the cash register followed by Luke.

At the cash register while waiting in line, Luke randomly brushed his thumb along Cal's cheek staring into his eyes. Next he brushed a strand of hair from his eyes.

They finally got in the front and Calum checked out. They put their coats back on as they headed outside in the cold air.

They arrived at a park and sat on the bench.

"So beautiful" Calum mumbled to himself.

"Calum you're beautiful.." Luke kept his head forward. "I mean I hope you know that. I love smelling your hair at night. I love how you fit perfectly into me. You are so much more than other girls. I hope you know when I see that smile of yours my stomach goes pooooo. It's literally a zoo in there all the time when I'm around you. No one else and I mean no one has ever made me feel this way. And hey maybe you do make me a pile of mush. And maybe you did change the way that I think. I did soften up a bit, and I will always hate you for that. But I know I can't hate you because you're so amazing and cute and I'm addicted. Are you getting it?"

Luke finally turns to Calum who was staring at his feet. "Calum I meant every word I said and if you look in my eyes you can see I'm telling the truth"

He looked in his eyes. "If you mean all that, how come you can't marry me? I mean if you're not planning on dating other women what's the point of waiting"

"Don't wanna rush things, let's move slow and enjoy the ride"

"Okay" Calum smiled staring back at the water.

]]]]]

You'll be seeing a lot of Mindy so if you don't like her I'm sorry )):

Also I'm writing a plus chapter tomorrow or on Halloween because Luke is---nope won't spoil...nvm he's going to a party and Calum is going trick or treating with Michael and some other people we don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 251 41
"Luke, come on, you need blood. I gave you permission to drink from me, didn't I?" "Cal, no...I'll turn...into a monster..." He sighed. "So what?" I...
196K 8.7K 71
Luke Hemmings is the typical new kid and is the usual shy person. He soon meets a boy called Calum Hood and develops a small crush on him. One day...
69.9K 1.6K 22
❝You like that Princess?❞ ❝Yes, Daddy.❞ ...
38.1K 1.5K 44
*WARNING: this was written two years ago by an angsty immature me(along with Rita) and i do not recommend reading this book😂 read sth else off my pr...