Zodiac signs

By hollymaetonks

More

Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Which pet would go best with each sign?
The Darker Side of The Zodiac Signs (Rude Horoscopes) (Warning: rude language)
An Irreverent Look at Zodiac Signs
The Dos and Don't For All Zodiac Signs aries
Dos and donts for taurus
Dos and donts for gemini
Dos and donts for cancer
Do's and donts for leo
Dos and donts for virgo
Dos and donts for libra
Dos and donts for scorpio
Dos and donts for sagittarius
Dos and donts for capricorn
Dos and donts for aquarius
Dos and donts for pisces

Zodiac Signs Pick-Up-Lines

69 3 0
By hollymaetonks

ARIES: "I'm on fire. Can I run through your sprinkler?"

TAURUS: "I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness."

GEMINI: "Do you have any overdue library books? 'Cause you've got the word "fine" written all over."

CANCER: "Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the person I'm going to marry."

LEO: "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

VIRGO: "Baby, you must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet."

LIBRA: "If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be walking through my garden forever."

SCORPIO: "Your place or mine?"

SAGITTARIUS:"Hi, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life. Can I interview you? "

CAPRICORN: "Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?"

AQUARIUS: "You're hot. You must be the reason for global warming."

PISCES:"Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 16.8K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
446K 16.3K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

50.2K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
155K 5.9K 76
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...