Running Away

Door drueariellegonzales

This is the sequel to "Destined to be Together" It all started when Bella's flight landed on London where sh... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Next Book!

NEW BOOK!

585 14 7
Door drueariellegonzales

Hey Guys!

I made a new book! Bad news is it's not about Twilight or Bella and Edwrad. The Good news is that it's about Robsten! Since we're still praying for them I decided to make a story about them. Hope you guys will love it!

✔✖✔✖✔✖✔✖✔✖✔✖✔✖✔✖✔✖✔
A story of one contract can be change to TEMPORARILY to PERMANENTLY

By the day of the audition Kristen was there practicing her lines while waiting for her to be called. There she was staring at the paper on her hands not knowing that someone was having fun watching her frown when she make mistakes. "she's cute!" He thought.
He never really thought of auditioning here but here he is watching a girl practice her lines while he watches her.

Would it come to an end or it will be FOREVER?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.6K 129 10
The relationship between me and my mother was always strained due to her habit of lying to us on numerous occasions. As a result, I found myself pref...
276K 7.8K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
91.4K 1.7K 26
Meet Maddeline Swan and her older sister Isabella Swan. They were the best of friends, always getting hit on Bella protected her little sister at all...
84.1K 2K 31
This story is the new version of my Edward's Melody Fanfic. This story was my first twilight fanfic, and it had lots of grammar mistakes, and it was...