Changed By A Thug Sequel

By _Ninaa

The very infamous couple are back at it - Nova along with Romell. More

Chapter One - Intro
Chapter Two - She Can't Know.
Chapter Three - Confession.
Chapter Four - Where's Nova?
Chapter Five - Hear me out.
Chapter Six - Welcome Heaven.
Chapter Seven - Welcome Home.
Chapter Nine - What Happened?
Chapter Ten - One Step Further.
Chapter Eleven - One Step Closer.
Chapter Twelve - Mercy.
Chapter Thirteen - Is this the end?
Chapter Fourteen - Small World.
Chapter Fifteen - Still no change.
Chapter Sixteen - The truth
Chapter Seventeen - Blood & Justice.
Chapter Eighteen - What's Happened?
Epilogue.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Chapter Eight - Family Matters.

4.3K 165 10
By _Ninaa

ONE MONTH LATER

Rach's P.O.V

"Trey!" I calmly called out from upstairs as I looked into my full body mirror at the outfit I'd been wearing.

"What happened?" He questioned as if he'd ran a marathon.

"Do you like?" I twirled around for him to examine my entire outfit.

"Where you think you going in that?" He questioned a bit serious.

"Remember I told you about Nova an' I going out tonight?"

"Ohh." He quickly replied. "But I had no idea this was what you had in mind of wearing - I only want you in those things when I'm around."

"Babyy." I made my way towards him. "There's nothing to worry about."

"Damn right." He assured me. "So where y'all going?"

"Club Trinity."

"Naw." He then shook his head. "Not my wife - Maybe some other nigga's."

"Trey." I called out a bit surprised to his response. "What's the worse that can happen - I'm a wife an' a mother."

"Exactly."

"I'm not gonna do anything." I spoke truthfully. "Besides .. Nova's gonna be with me."

"Mell's letting her go?"

I looked at him with my side eye.

"He has nothing to do with what Nova does." I simply spoke while making my way into our bedroom.

"What time y'all gonna be home?"

"I don't know Trey - I'll call you."

"Iight." He simply spoke.

I knew my husband, an' him just saying Iigh was not a good thing.

He was up to something but I just had no idea what it could be.

-
-

Nova's P.O.V

Making my way outside an' towards Rach's car I sighed lightly in relief finally being able to have a girls night out with just the both of us.

Mell an' I were still both not together as a couple but we continued to co parent the best way we could.

He still would treat me as if we were both together but I would always ignore the fact that he tried so hard. I still hadn't forgiven for what he did an' refused to allow myself back into something I wasn't one hundred percent ready for.

I needed to learn how to love myself before I was able to love another person - Let alone another man.

Tonight Rach an' I made plans on heading to one of the newest clubs in the A - Tonight was the grand opening so we knew it would be beyond filled with people.

Since the kids all stayed with their gramma's tonight Rach an' I were both free to do anything .. The only problem was, was that she was still happily married an' Trey expected his wife to be at home on time.

"Heyy!" I spoke excitedly while getting inside her car. "Well damn - Don't you look good."

She then lightly giggled.

"Naw shawty - It's really you." She looked over my appearance once more. "Only if Mell knew what he's missing out on."

I then playfully rolled both my eyes.

"Forget about Mell .. Did Trey actually allowed you to leave the house like this?"

She looked my way a bit disappointed.

"Trey an' I may be married but that doesn't mean he has a say on what I should an' should not wear."

"Your right about that." I assured her.

"Yeah." She continued looking my way. "But besides that - I would've never guessed that you just had a baby four weeks ago Nova, you look amazing."

"Your just saying that." I brushed the comment off.

"I'm not." She spoke truthfully. "You seem so happy an' your body .. Looks perfect."

She then sighed lightly. "Maybe one day you'll see what I see."

Sitting back into my seat as she began making her way into the road all I could think of was Mell. I didn't know why but the only thing I've been able to do was think about what he was doing or who he'd been doing it with.

Tonight I had just planned on letting loose a little an' just enjoying the one night I had alone with no worries.

-

Walking into the club with Rach by my side I examined the large building a bit fascinated. Thank God we had no problems getting in because we were barely able to move in certain areas.

"You wanna go get something to drink?" I was in need of a little buzz given the fact that I hadn't been able to drink for over ten months.

"Yeah." She quickly agreed. "Oh shit, go on ahead - I forgot my phone in the car."

"You sure?" I questioned.

"Yeah." I'll meet you at the bar. "Just get the drinks."

Shaking my head in assurance as she walked away I then slowly made my way towards the filled bar, taking a seat beside no one in particular.

Sitting there as each person was given there drinks it was finally time for me to order Rach an' I's drink.

Talking to the bartender giving him my orders I then noticed a presence behind me causing me to instantly turn towards them.

"Can I help you?" I questioned a bit amused by his looks.

He stood at, at least 6'4, chocolate complexion, with thee most handsome face ever.

"Naw." I watched as he licked his lips. "Here you go."

I looked towards him a bit confused as he held out his hand with a glass filled with champagne.

"No thank you." I politely rejected the drink.

"I insist." He forced the drink into my hand while allowing our two glass to toast. "To finally being able to meet one of the most beautiful women in the A."

I then blushed a little enjoying the way he complimented me on my appearance.

"Thank you." I smiled lightly while slowly sipping on the drink he had given.

"Wanna danc--"

"She'd love too."

I turned around to find Rach smiling from ear to ear as she focused her attention towards the guy.

"What?" I questioned a little shy. "I don't even know your name."

"Marcus." His smooth voice replied.

"Nova." My soft voice spoke. "An' this is Rachel -My best frie--"

"Her sister." Rach held out her hand allowing him to shake it.

"Mind if I take her away from you for a second?" A small smirk formed against his lips.

"It's no problem." Rach assured him as I looked her way a bit irritated.

"Don't I have a say?" I looked between them both. "I'm good - I'd rather just stay here."

"You sure?" He questioned.

"Positive." I walked away as Rach followed behind me making our way towards the dance floor.

Finally as the music blasted throughout the entire building Rach an' I began dancing having the time of our lives.

I hadn't been out in months so being able to laugh, drink an' be around people in a happy environment made me feel a bit refreshed .. I was finally happy again.

Standing there dancing to the music I then began feeling light headed.

It confused me because I then remembered that I'd only had one drink - The one that was given to me by Marcus.

Continuing to dance I brushed the thoughts aside only to feel someone behind me, breathing deep into my ear.

"Rach?" I questioned as my sight became a bit blurry.

"Naw." A deep voice spoke up into my ear.

"Where's Rach?" I slurred out feeling a bit weak in the knees.

"She's gone." He then turned me around allowing our bodies to touch. "You know - I've been watching you all night."

I could feel the warmth of his breath against my neck as he gently placed kisses against it.

I tried stopping him.

"Wait."

He ignored my request.

"Come on." He tried helping me up as I slowly leaned onto him trying not to fall to my feet. "Let's get you home."

At this point I wondered .. Where was Rachel during this whole thing?

Feeling him hold onto me as we made our way on outside I had then completely lost my entire train of thought.

I'd completely blacked out.

Mell's P.O.V

TWENTY MINUTES EARLIER.

Sitting at home babysitting while my wife was out clubbing destroyed my thoughts.

I was never the kind of nigga to just sit around waiting for another nigga to take what's mine.

Calling up Trey telling him about tonight's plans I sighed in relief as he agreed to what we were both gonna do.

As I pulled up for him making our way towards the club all I could think of was Nova.

How could I let her get away so easily?

"So how we gone find her?" Trey spoke up interrupting me from my thoughts. "Want me to hit up Rach?"

"Yeah - I'm sure she'd be with her."

Watching as he dialed her number waiting for her response I continued driving towards the club.

"Baby?" Rach called out through the phone as Trey placed it on speaker.

"Wassup." Trey spoked into the phone. "Where Nova at?"

"I don't know." Rach quickly replied back. "The clubs filled with people an' I have no idea where she could be - You guys should get down here like now."

With that being said I slammed onto gas making my way towards the club not once caring if I would get pulled over by the police.

Something wasn't right an' I felt it deep down inside.

-
-

Making our way into the club the crowd had been going extremely crazy.

People were everywhere that Trey an' I had instantly gotten separated with one another so at that point I was on my own.

Walking around trying to find at least one of them I then noticed Nova ..

Standing in front of some strange nigga.

Angrily making my way through the crowd as my blood began to boil I then noticed I would've never made it to them on time.

Happy that I was tall enough to keep my eyes on them both I then called up Trey letting him know to meet me outside with Rach by his side ASAP.

Watching as Nova held onto him trying to stand to her feet I then noticed something was wrong. Why was he holding onto her as she weakly held onto him?

I questioned myself.

Pushing my way away from the crowd an' out back towards the back exit I quickly ran through the parking lot area.

I then made my way out finding both Trey an' Rach standing out front alone.

"You found her?" Rach asked as I approached them both.

"Yeah." I looked both there way. "She with some nigga - But by the looks of it all, I think they both may be heading out this way now."

"Why you ain't get that nigga?" Trey spoke a bit disappointed.

"Man ain't shit was happening." I explained. "To many bitches 'bout the place that a nigga could barely mov--"

"T-take me home."

Hearing a familiar voice behind us I then stopped from continuing my sentence an' turning my head towards the direction.

"Is that Nova?" Rach questioned already knowing the answer.

Running over towards her an' some guy that held onto her as Trey followed I then took her into my arms placing her in Trey's.

"What's this shit?" I questioned as my blood began to boil. "What you doing with my wife B."

I then yanked him up by his shirt while pulling out my gun.

I knew this nigga Marcus from way back - An' he was no good.

"Man." I could smell the fright. "I didn't know that was you Mell."

Looking back at Nova as Trey continued holding onto her I then signaled him to take the girls to the car out back.

"What the fuck you mean!" I then began to yell. "You fucking thought you was gone fuck my girl?"

"Naw - That shit was nothing Mell."

"Nothing?" I thought about what he said lightly chuckling.

Deciding on finally letting out my anger, I took the butt of my gun forcefully hitting him in the head with it causing him to bleed out.

"Don't ever fucking play with what's min--"

"I'm sorry." He painfully cried out. "Please don't kill me."

"I should." I looked his way thinking whether or not this nigga was worth my life.

Looking towards him as he begged out loud I then connected my fist to his face.

If this nigga thought he was getting away from this shit without a busted face, he told a damn lie.

Continue to do as I did I then heard the light sounds of sirens causing me to speed up.

"Mell!" Trey yelled out loud.

Ignoring him I continued.

"Yo!" He yelled out even louder. "Let's go nigga!"

Looking his way realizing the cops were quickly approaching I then made my way towards them an' into the car as Rach sped off.

"What did he do to her?" She asked completely worried as Nova laid out unresponsive.

"Probably one of those date rape shit." Trey spoke up.

"Whatever it was I don't care." I assured them both as rage filled my body. "I'm not gone be satisfied until that nigga's dead.

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT

What do you all think Mell's gonna do?

What's next to come with the Carter Family?

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT MORE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 143 24
Not friends, not enemies, just strangers with memories.
698 38 5
Soul Mate's. Will Amy and Ty meet again after a terrible incident.
22.6K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
790M 9.4M 99
The passionate story of Tessa and Hardin continues as family secrets, deep betrayals, and career opportunities threaten to tear them apart.