Mutual Love With A Gryffindor...

By astridologia

Lilith Marie Joe, a "normal" pure-blood wizard and a daughter of death eaters. She's the typical Slytherin gi... More

Mutual Love With A Gryffindor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 • Part 1
46 • Part 2
47

18

2.3K 53 1
By astridologia

X V I I I

T I M E  T U R N E R

"I mark the hours, every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use and value, unto you, Are gauged by what you have to do."

- Hermione Granger

We walked outside, letting Ron sit down and apparently he can't walk after Sirius biting his leg off just to get Pettigrew.

Harry looked at Sirius watching the night sky or looking at the beautiful castle namingly Hogwarts.

"Go on, Harry. Talk to him." Hermione said.

"No, no, it's fine. I'll stay here." Harry answered back.

"You go, we'll stay here with Ron." Hermione said.

"You, fine?" Harry asked Ron. Harry is still stupid but then he's still my friend no matter what.

"Yeah, go." Ron instructed.

"Aw, that looks really painful." Mione said, looking at Ron's leg.

"So painful! They might, chop it!" Ron said.

"Sure Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat." Mione answered back.

"Since Madam Pomfrey isn't here, i'll do it for her." I said.

"What do you mean?" Mione asked. She wasn't with us, the time I got hit by a rock looking for Ginny down the chamber of secrets.

"Vulnera Sanentur! Vulnera Sanentur! Vulnera Sanentur! Vulnera Sanentur!" I casted one last time as his leg healed.

"The spell Malfoy casted at you when half your arm was bleeding." Ron reminded me.

"Uhm, yeah, he wasn't the one. I did the spell, just told him to do it for me." I said. I feel the pain in his name.

"Wait, what happened? How come I didn't know about this?" Mione asked.

"Ron, Harry, Malfoy and I was down the Chamber of Secrets since I knew where it was and suddenly rocks fell from above and I got hit on the arm." I explained.

"Oh, I see. I was petrified that time aren't I?"

"Yeah you were." I said and stood up, sat on the edge of the hill, watching the beautiful view.

I can't believe my EX-boyfriend kissed that bitch, Parkinson. I just can't, it's too much for being a blood traitor. I can't just walk up to him and say sorry. It's not my mistake. I still got my pride and I won't swallow it. I don't just swallow things like that.

I heard Lupin and Pettigrew walking outside the underground, that cut me off my thoughts.

"Hermione, go talk to her. She's probably thinking about that git Malfoy." Ron whispered. Didn't they think I can hear them?

"Maybe, it's the best to leave her for awhile. I do have a plan if Malfoy wants to cooperate or if I can ever get to talk to him but I wouldn't let her know." Mione whispered back. What plan?

"Might as well do it soon, seeing she's in a lot of pain than this leg of mine." Ron said and smiled at the thought of them caring.

Anyways, back to looking at the view. I barely care about Malfoy or i'm just denying it, how great Lily. Well look at that, something to make my day better, a full moon!.

Wait! Professor Lupin! I turn around and shouted,

"Harry!" I pointed to the full moon.

"Obscuro!" I shouted and a blindfold appeared to Professor Lupin's eyes.

"What are you doing?" He removed it and yeah, he saw the full moon.

"Obscuro!" I casted once more.

Sirius tried convincing Lupin that he has to listen. He is not the man who he is now. He must listen to his heart. Pettigrew grabbed Lupin's wand but Harry casted an expelliarmus spell. Ron can't apparently walk well even though I healed him. This is such a mess.

"Ferula!" I casted and a bandage was wrapped onto Ron's leg.

"Thanks!"

We back out as they had their moment and Professor Lupin did turn to a were wolf. We were going to run (mostly me) but,

"Wait! Wait!" Mione said.

"Hermione?" I said. What the bloody hell is she doing?

"Professor! Professor Lupin." But he howled which startled us all. We just looked at him as if we were frozen and can't move.

Ron keeps on saying "Nice Doggie." It's not even a dog. Then Professor Snape came out and tackled me. I am a lady!

"There you are!"

Lupin growled and that made Snape turn around as well. He actually hit us and we fall onto the ground. I was about to attack but Sirius in his wolf form tackled him.

I can't stand to look at it. I'm scared of him. I'm scared of were-wolves. I then saw Harry run after Sirius. This can't be good.

"Harry! No!" I shouted but I was too late.

Professor Snape told us to go back at the castle and we brought Ron to the Hospital Wing since he still can't walk and I can't stand being there, in a place with a were wolf on the loose.

"Harry?" Mione asked.

"I saw my dad!" He said.

"He sent the dementor's away. I saw him across the lake."

"You must be knocked out so hard, that's impossible." I reacted once more.

"Listen Harry, they captured Sirius and any minute the dementors will perform the kiss." Mione said.

"You mean they're gonna kill him?" Harry said and was to get of the bed.

"Worse, much worse! They're gonna suck out his soul."

Suddenly, Professor Dumbledore came in from the double doors.

"Headmaster you've got to stop them. They've got the wrong man!" Mione shouted.

"It's true sir, Sirius is innocent." Harry reacted.

"It's Scabbers who did it." Ron said.

"Who?" Dumbledore asked.

"It's my rat sir, he's not really a rat but he was really a rat but he transformed."

"In other words, we know the truth. Please headmaster, believe us." I said.

"I do believe in you but i'm sorry to say the word that four young wizards will convince the others." Our headmaster said.

"A child's voice, a honest and true, is meaningless to others who listen." He added, patting the casted leg of Ron. Small laugh.

"A mysterious thing time is, powerful and dangerous to play with. Sirius Black is at the top most cellar of the tower. You know the laws Miss Granger, you must not be seen and you will do what I say to return at the last chime. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life will be spared. Three turns should do the trick." Professor Dumbledore said, I believe he is talking about the time turner.

"Wait, headmaster." I called.

"Yes Ms. Joe?"

"May I?" I asked.

He hand out his hand. I grabbed it and yes, it all comes down to the truth.

Future. We'll free Sirius Black and not only him. We'll free Buckbeak too. We then will live happily ever after, at least for them and my friends.

"Thank you headmaster." I said and he walked outside.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked.

"Sorry Ron but seeing is you can't walk." Mione said, grabbing her necklace, the time turner. Putting it around all our necks, except Ron.

Three turns.

"What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry asked.

"7:30, where are we at 7:30?" Mione asked.

"Going to Hagrid's?" I answered in a question form.

"Come on, we can't be seen."

"I know or we'll die." I said.

"Die?" Harry questioned.

"Just kidding, you believe in every word I say? Wow, you believe in shits like that but not in my ability." I said and well Mione just pulled us so I would stopped arguing.

We run down to the quadrangle. It's Malfoy again when we attacked them, well when Hermione did.

"But that's us." Harry said.

"This is not normal!" Harry panics.

"This is a time turner, Harry. This is how i've been getting to all my classes." Mione explained.

"You mean we've gone back in time?"

"Yes." Mione replied.

"You knew?" Harry asked me.

"Obviously. I can read the future. I've seen this before. It's déjà vu to me, twice." I answered. I've seen it in the future, it happened and we're going to be in it again. Tiring on my part to see things over and over again.

"Malfoy's coming." Mione said and we jumped by the bush near the pole. We walked down to Hagrid's after the four of us. Well basically, before.

"Buckbeak is still alive." I said.

"Of course, like Dumbledore said, if we succeed, more than one innocent life can be spared." Mione added.

We run and hid behind the squashes.

"Here they come, i'd better hurry." Harry said, standing up but we pulled him down.

"First, we have to save buckbeak when they get inside." Mione said.

"Otherwise, they'll think Hagrid set him free." I added and waited for the right moment.

"They're coming and we aren't leaving?" Mione said.

"Why aren't we leaving?" Mione panicked.

Then I remembered there was a jar hitted that made me notice and another to Harry. I grabbed a rock or whatever that is and threw it inside.

"Are you mad?" Harry asked.

"No, remember that awhile ago? That happened, that's why we aren't getting out."

"She's right!" Mione said, yes I am. I grabbed another one and threw it.

"Ow! That hurt." Harry reacted and I apologized.

"Come on, we're getting out the back door." Mione said and we hid behind the trees.

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" Mione said.

"Mione." I whispered and pulled her. And here comes déjà vu.

After the other us left, Harry got Buckbeak and tried setting him free but failed. Mione got some rats or ferrets or I don't know what's it and trailed buckbeak and he followed us to the trees. Alas, he's free. We saved a life.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"We save Sirius." Mione answered.

"How?" Harry asked.

"I don't really know." Mione answered.

"Look it's Lupin!" Mione said as we saw the Whomping Willow from a far.

"And Snape's coming." Mione added.

"And now we wait." Harry said.

We three sat down and wait for everything to happen once more. Déjà Vu.

A.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.2K 81
River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family, raised as a Pureblood, she never accept...
228K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
26.3K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
2.5K 5 27
Draco Malfoy a bad boy who doesn't play by the rules and is from Slytherin Hermione granger a good girl who plays by the rules and is from Gryffindor