Mine

By MidnightShadowsgeek

So imagine that you just moved to a small town, which is surrounded by a never-ending forest, with your broth... More

Beginning..
School- Help me!
I'm Your What Now?

The Dream

66 3 0
By MidnightShadowsgeek

Thanks!!! Pic above Is Kate's mate.

                    •Kate•

You know that feeling you get when you wake up and realize you got school? Yeah, that's how I'm feeling.
Oh gods help me.

I got up and did my usual routine.
I changed into skinny black jeans, a red tank top, and thin worn red &gray button up plaid shirt and let it open. I slipped y almost knee high combat boots on.

Ok time to get to this dreadful-
OH CRAP!

I swiftly finished getting ready for school before racing out of the house, jogging to school.
If I slept in ten more minutes, I would've been late!
Not that I don't mind being late or anything. But it's just I hate being the last one to class and being forced to tell the teacher where I was in front of the class and crap.

Racing up the steps, I burst through the doors and to my class.
Two minutes. I had two minutes left- weelllll... More like one and a half minutes left.

Crud crud crud crud crud crud crud crud cruddd

I quickly found my class and sat in my desk. Trying to calm my panting, I avoided the looks I got.
Rebecca sat next to me,
"Hey are you okay?"

I panted "I just ran from my house to here.. Thought.. I.. Was. Late..."

She giggled, "ya know, our PE teacher is gonna be either ticked off or happy you ran."

I rolled my eyes, finally getting my breathing under control.
I hate running.

"But, I'm, there's going to be a huge party tonight, and um.. Wanna go? " she asked sweetly and hesitantly.

I raised my eyebrow, looking at her.
She raised her hands in a surrender way.

"I know. I know. I know. I know. But.. " Rebecca bit her bottom lip before continuing. "I kind of HAVE to go. But I don't wanna be there all by myself."

"Why? Aren't the others going too?"
She smiled softly, "yeah, but they always ditch me or I get lost.. Please come with me! It'll be fun! "

After minute, I sighed in defeat as she begged.
"Fine. I'll go. But," I raid my finger, pointing at her. "You have to help me with y outfit and stuff."
A wide smile plastered upon her angelic face "YES! Thank you thank yo u thank you thank you!" She hugged me.
I smiled. The day went by pretty fast.
Though, throughout the day, I didn't see ANY of the guys. I asked Rebecca about it at lunch but she said they were helping getting ready for the party tonight. I found that weird that people would put so much work into a party.

But I remembered Rebecca explained quietly,
"A bunch of people from near by areas and a lot of people are visiting my family, so we decided to throw a party. To help welcome them. Tons of my dad's old friends with tier families are coming so.. Yeah.. "

"Ah.. Okay.." She seemed slightly off but othe than that, Rebecca seemed really excited about the party.
All day, that's what she would talk about. We agreed that she take me to her house after school. Appearently, she lives in a HUGE mansion with her family. She said that most of those people at the party are going to stay at her mansion house. I'm not sure how that's gonna work out for her or her family, but whatever.
As long as she's happy I guess. I really couldn't care too much. She's a good friend already, but god knows when I'm gonna move again. Probably soon knowing Dean.

Rebecca gushed about boys in the car on our way to her house. She explained that the short haired girl from lunch yesterday, was name Lisa (sorry if I have her a name already) and we were going to her house first. Appear entry, Lisa lived not even down the street of Rebecca. They lived just barely passed two minutes into the woods! There was a street or two in the wooded area, but no one really knows or cares to check it out.

I halfway listened to Rebecca gushed and babble on about the party while texting Dean. I know. Anyway,
I texted Dean that I was going to spend a night a female friends house before shutting off my phone. Every time I talked about my friends, wherever, he makes it very clear no guy friends unless their gay. It's fine with me. But whenever I meet a guy and we evoke friends, I don't ask their romantic interest in either gender. Why should it matter anyway? Don't get me wrong-I'm straight- but still-

Rebecca slammed on the brakes to her white jeep right in the driveway of a cute two story house.

Rebecca nicked on the door once before opening it without hesitation.
I was kind of worried this was bad but then I Lisa tackled Rebcca to the floor, laughing.

I giggled as Rebecca cursed out Lisa and or up. "Lisa, this is Kate from yesterday, like I said earlier, we're all going to the party together. "
She didn't say it like a question or suggest meant. No she said it like a statement. A fact.

Lisa hugged me suddenly, making me almost lose my balance. I laughed as we all head up to Lisa's room.

Her room was similar to mine but with dark green walls, and tons and tons of random little things ere and there. Like she had an Xbox and two bing a chairs in front of the TV, but other than that. Not really different.

Lisa hopped in shower while Rebecca ran home to grab a few things. I sat on the bed thinking about the legend I read last night. I just can't get it out of my head. Lately, even in class! I would daydream about the story or my recent dream. I had the same dream last night as as the other night. The one about the wolf and I in the clearing by the stream.

After Lisa got out, she demanded me to take a shower, she even handed me razor!
I showered quickly, making sure my haired stayed dry.

After I got out, I found the two girls on the bed, watching a random how on TV as Rebecca organized several things. I knew Rebecca was bringing things over but not four bags full! PLUS A BIG bag of makeup!

"So Kate, tell us about yourself more. It's just us girls!" Lisa smiled encouragely.
Hesitantly, I replied,
"..okay.. I'm kind of geeksih, I'm a very person, I have a brother named Dean who's gone randomly cause of his job, I'm random,-"

"A any guys you like? " Rebecca asked suddenly.
I blushed slightly, "you mean like love or like like? Or friend like? Cause I got a lot friends who are guy-"

Lisa giggled uncontrollably, while Rebecca sighed, "Like like and love?"
I hesitated, "I love my brother? "
Lisa bursts out laughed like a hiena.
Rebecca just sighs.

"I don't really have anyone like like. " I shuffled my feet against the wood floor.
"That's alright! Anyway, Lisa who-"
I was blocked out the rest. I don't why but I need little random things or moments of silence so I block everyone out.

Rebecca replied as she pulled out several clothes from her bag and payed them on the bed.

"Okay these are your options." She stated smiling.
I raise an eyebrow at her.

Lisa suddenly stated, "it's a semi casual, and formal party. "
I stared between the two confused.

Rebecca smiled, " a part of the party is going to be kind of formal. Some people get really dressy, or go completely comfy. But most go semi causal."
"Oh.." Was all I could say.

I'm not really used to going to parties. I've been to a few, but that doesn't mean I liked them. Most we're awful. I just either went exploring or something once I snuck away from the party. In fact I wouldn't be goin to this stupid thing if Rebecca hadn't said she'd be alon- WAIT

Rebecca smiled sheepishly, as if reason my thoughts, "I wasn't sure if Lisa was coming or not. Plus I thought it would be good for you to help make new friends!"

I rolled my eyes playfully, it's too late to back out now.

Some of the dresses were like a cute plain sundress, a few short dresses that probably barely even went to the mid thigh, and a few were like tea cupped dresses.
Most of them we're too small for me to even think about wearing!
Lisa pointed to a cute plain sleeveless tea cup dress. "Oi! Kate! "
Rebecca eyed the dress before smiling in approval for me
"That would be cute on you!"

I examined the dress. The back was lace expect there was a part just around near the top back of the dress, there was a connection thing with a Barry visible button. The front was plain lavender color but with black thin lace underneath it. It was tight until the slightly above my ribs, then it, the skirt part, was flowy.
It was simple and beautiful.
I smiled, "it's very pretty. Can I wear it?"

They smiled widely before saying yes. They continued to choose their dresses.
Lisa chose a cute small dark green tight fitted dress. Like ones you might see at the clubs, but she wore shorts underneith. Rebecca chose a cute white sundress.
We changed quickly, before we decided to do hair.
We even did each others hair! Lisa did Rebecca cute waterfall braid. And they slightly curled the tips of my hair.
Lisa wore a cute fake white flower crown slog with Rebecca. Next we did make up.
The girls did a natural coloured make up. Rebecca did lipgloss as Lisa did bright red lipstick.
The girls did a smokey eyeshadow on me before doing a tanish pink color on themselves. I put a natural darkish pink lipstick with black eyeliner.
Checking ourselves out in the mirror we laughed and complimented each other. We looked hot.

I asked Lisa if it wasn't too much trouble if I could borrow some shorts with pockets in them. She handed me some small black shorts. Like ones you icky see volleyball players wearing but with pockets. I shoved my phone in a pocket before rejoining the girls.
Rebecca chose some gray flats with slight heels. Lisa whose to wear some black flats as I wore my black flats.
We looked hot. Like really cute and hot!

We laughed and talked about random things as we finished getting ready.
It was about 8pm!

We carefully rushed to the jeep. Trying not to trip or mess up anything. Rebecca drove quickly, and not even two minutes later we arrived at a gigantic mandion. What does the mansion look like you might ask? We'll go find a magazine about mansions. You'll find it there. It was huge as people rushed in and out of it in the cool night air. It was a plain color but I could really see too well to notice details about it as Rebecca shoved me into the house.

The place was already crowded! There was a dance floor with a DJ inside, a few random tables against the walls with chairs, a few tables filled with foods, and at the very least HUNDREDS of people inside.

Rebecca and Lisa stood by me near the entrance as the crowd was silently and mostly still. I could hear a loud pice booming, taking about something about enjoying ourselves and peace and yada yada yada.. I couldn't see per the shoulders of so many people.

Images raced randomly through my mind, making me forget what the man on top of the staircase was saying. Thoughts and images of the wolf from the dream the night before flashed through my head.
The pitch black wolf, the stream in the meadow, the night, the wolf's beautiful grey eyes..

Suddenly, loud music snapped me out .
Rebecca leaned over and grabbed Lisa's hand. "We'll be back in a little bit. We've got to talk to our friend for a sec sorry!" She quickly said before dragging Lisa through the thick crowd.
I couldn't even see over so many people!

After a few minutes of awkwardly standing thete, I decided to go someplace.
I don't know where I'm going or what I'm really doing, but it's probably better than staying at such a crowded place!
Quickly, and thankfully, I got outside.
It was getting dark already!
Without thinking, I wandered around.
The images flashed through me again.
The wolf's eyes.. They were like a glowing greyish color.. They could see right into my soul. The large wolf itself looked like it had black silky fur from what I remember about the dream.

I wonder what it would feel like if I ran my fingers through its hair? Would it let me? Would the wolf play with me? Or would it hurt me? Would he let me hug him? W-
Wait,Why would I have that kind of strange dream anyway?
Probably cause you read about that story- a sudden realization struck me.

Wait, I read that sorry AFTER I had that dream.

It's just a strange cowonkiedink.
But why do I keep seeing this wolf in my dreams? I deampt the same dream as the night before last night.

I sighed softly before looking around.
My eyes widen slightly as I looked around.
Crap!

I guess I must have wandered into the forest without thinking.
It's already dark so the forest is just barely lit. I slowly walked forward, putting my hand out to touch the trees as I passed them.

I can't believe I went into the forest without thinking!
Well, no.. That's not true.. I was thinking. But I want thinking about where I was going or anything! You were thinking about the wolf!

I mentally rolled m eyes. Now that's becoming a bad habit!
I mentally scolded myself.
After a few minutes, the trees began to lighten up. I continued to walk forward, hoping I made it back to the party. Lisa and Rebecca are going to be tick-
Oh my god.

I stood frozen, awed as I stared ahead of me.

It was a small clearing. There was short soft grass that blew as the tops of the trees did when the cool wind blew.
In the middle of the clearing, was a fallen tree but it didn't have branches. Just think of a huge tree long if you like.
I quickly turned on my phone and took pictures, ignoring the text messages. Before I turned back off and into my pocket. I walked slowly into the clearly while turning my head to look around. It looked like out of a book almost! It's beautiful!!

As I got closer I realized the fallen tree 's ends rested on either side. A smallish kind of steep stream ran in the middle of the clearing. The long was like a bridge to the other side of the clearing.

I marvelled at the beauty of the area as I noticed the cool air and the twilight sky complemented its beauty even more.

I walked until I found myself just a few steps from the stream. A silent moment passed as I smiled widely.
A thunderous growl erupted, snapping me back into focus.

I froze with horror as my eyes widen and my face paled. I slowly turned my head around to search for the origin of the growl. I stopped when my eyes rested upon the figure in front I me, just on the other side of the stream.
The creature growled again loudly, making me shiver. I couldn't stop staring at it in shock.

He stood tall, with his head held high, like in my dream. His eyes pierced through me as the hypnotic grey eyes bored into mine. Just like out of my dream, stood my wolf.

The wolf had completely black fur. And he stood just on the other side of the stream in front of me.
I tried to tear my eyes away from his, but I couldnt. It was like there was a pill between us. His eyes shone brightly as he stared at me.

Slowly, the wolf began to walk towards me, but he stopped at thresher of the stream. The fallen tree was just to the side of us.

Without thinking, I softly, still in shock, greeted, "...hello.." I stood still.

Suddenly, the wolf's ears twitched before he turned his head quickly to the left of us.

What happens next happened so fast.
The black wolf swiftly turned his head back to me before jumping across the stream. I stumbled a few steps back instinctively.

The black wolf took a few steps forward before stopping and turning his head to the side. His stance became scary. I can describe it. It was like what you see on TV. He stood like a predator facing to the side of us.

A sudden rustic coloured wolf leaped out of from the shadows to the left of us. With almost an impossible speed, the rustic coloured wolf ran towards the black one. The black one lunged out at the rustic one.

Growls were heard but the black one's were much louder.
I stood taking a step or two back for the fight. Staring at them fighting. Then, another brown wolf appeared to thesis from me, not too far from me.
The brown wolf quickly ran at me and before I could do anything, I was hit by it. With a sudden swosh, my back slammed harshly against a tree.
A shriek escaped me at the sudden pain.
I slumped against the tree's bottom.
A loud growl boomed, making me freeze.
The black wolf bit the brown wolf's neck from the side, and with a twist, it's neck broke. The black wolf dropped it and quickly rushed over to me. He stopped just little bit in front of me. I noticed that both the rustic and the brown wolf laid too still to be alive.
I bit my bottom lip to stop me from crying.
I don't know what I was crying for. Shock? The deaths of the wolves? My dreams coming true and almost killing me? I don't know.

I let out a shaky whimper which the wolf immiedently tensed. He let out a soft whimper of his own before he lowered himself onto his stomach. He slowly crept towards me with his ears flattened. My heart pounded wildly.

The wolfs head was to the side of me, I raised my trembling hand as I solely reached slightly to per him.
As so as my hand made contact with his fur, sparks flew. I slowly began to pet and rub the wolf, he purred softly.
I smiled softly after a few minutes.

"Your not scary after all.. You're too sweet to be scary enough.." To hurt me I finished in my thoughts.

The wolf purreded, growling softly.
I shivered at the growl.
"Hmm.. What should I call you?"

The wolf's head lifted up, staring at me.
I smile softly, "I can't just keep calling you awesome wolf now can i?"
He puffed his chest out slightly as I laughed.

"Hmm.." I stared at him.
An sudden idea struck.
I asked, "what do you think about Knight? Sound pretty cool.."

The wolf tilted his head lightly to the side. AWEEWWW

I gasped in pain as the numbness wore off. I guess I was numb for a little bit..

Knight suddenly stood up. Staring at me.
I smile softly "..s-sorry... Thank you.."
I whispered as my eyelids began to droop. Not a second layer, I felt myself close my eyes. I could hear strange shuffling beside me before I heard it.

A deep, husky voice whispering into my ear as I fled a the fading feeling of warm arms wrapping themselves around me.

"You'll be safe so don't worry. I'll protect you.."

That was the last thing I hear before I fell into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
21.4K 1.6K 41
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
104K 2.7K 42
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.