Kaden

By nakita4251

He's an underground fighter, no one wants to mess with. He's arrogant, rude and cocky. He's a party animal wh... More

He wasn't always careless
Your the Close Friends?
He's a Fighter?
Fight Club Part 1
Fight Club Part 2
Party
Game on
Acting Weird
Dance Recital
Kaden's Enemy
A Night In
Drama's
I ain't that easy
Camping Trip
Feelings
Tragic Accident
Ignoring Me
The Truth
Friends
Fighting Dirty
Hurting Me
Jacob
Over you

Kaden

284K 1.8K 397
By nakita4251

Beep, Beep, Beep
Shutting my alarm off I peaked at the time showing 7:45am in the morning, great school.

I hit the sleep button, groaning into my pillow. Barely able to get up, Arghh.

I hate waking up early especially when you've barely had any sleep. I was up most of the night trying to unpack all my stuff in my new room but only managed to unpack about two boxes.

Our new home was nice, a small two bedroom home perfect for me and my mum. It had a pool in the back which I was pretty happy with as I like to tan.

Walking in to my bathroom, my room was an en suite, both rooms were en suite which I liked because I had my own bathroom, I hated sharing.

I quickly had a shower. Throwing on a pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, I glances at the clock, shoot 8.00am I'm gonna be late.

Blow drying my hair, I left it in its natural wave. My dark brown hair was long reaching half way down my back. I usually straighten it but that would take forever and I couldn't be bothered right now. I quickly applied a bit of mascara to my eyelashes. Which made them look long. I hardly wore makeup, I usually only wear mascara, as it makes my brown eyes really pop and stand out so I've been told.

I run nearly every day so I had a tone physique. I also had curves.

You could say I was your average girl, average height and average looking. I mean I don't find myself pretty but others tell me different. I'm no fun to hang around, I'm not crazy or go out I would rather stay home and read a book or watch a movie.

"Hurry up hun, you're going to be late!" My mother yelled as I was running around my room trying to find my chucks.

"Arghh.. I hate moving, I can't find anything." I said while shuffling through boxes trying to find them.

"MOM! I can't find my chucks! "I yelled becoming frustrated.

"Chucks? hun ,what are chucks!" my mother yelled back.

Rolling my eyes at my mother's question, "You know my favorite black shoes that I always wear!" I yelled back while coming down the stairs.

"Oh, there near the front door, quickly, you don't want to be late on your first day ." My mother said while smiling at me. She was excited for me to start. More excited than I was.

"I don't even wanna go today, why did we have to move? I liked my old school, I mean not many people liked me as much and I wasn't popular, but I had Lacy." I said to my mother.

Lacy was my one and only friend, she was my best friend we practically grew up together. Our birthdays were a day apart, Lacy was older though were both 17. I could picture her face as we were leaving our old home, she was balling in tears and so was I. I was going to miss her so much.

"Hun , you know why we moved, Julies going through a tough time right now and she needs help at the Centre." My mother commented.

Julie was my mother's childhood best friend. They were really close, practically sisters until Julie had to move away with her family. They both kept in contact with each other over the years. Julie would come visit us and same with my mom visiting her. Them two together were crazy, they reminded me of teenagers when they would get together. Going out, drinking, talking and giggling about boys ,well men for them and fashion.

Not even I do or talk about that and I'm the teenager. Julie was going through a really tough time now. Her grandmother just passed a few weeks ago and now a divorce with her husband Micheal, who she was married to for six years and couldn't keep it in his pants and cheated on her.

She owned a day care Centre for children which she needed help with because she couldn't cope alone. So my mom offered to come help her out, she's going to be the manager while Julies away with her family to clear her head. Poor Julie, she's like another mother to me.

"I know, Mom" I said with a sad face. "I understand, Julie needs us right now and I'm gonna help as much as I can with her and the Centre." I said smiling. I knew my mother would have loved to hear that.

"Oh hun, thank you, Julie really needs us now, you are truly an amazing daughter." She said while giving me a dazzling smile.

My mother knew what Julie was going through because she went through the same , as well with a divorce from my father who also cheated on her. Not only once but had an affair for a couple of months. Now he's married to the same women. Her name was Vicky my now supposedly step mom as she says. Yeah right.
I can't stand her. I'm still mad at my father for hurting my mother, he not only hurt her but me as well and he knows that because he apologies to both me and mom all the time.

My mother doesn't want anything to do with him but she still wants me to see my Dad and spend time with him. "Well I'm off, I'll see you later on, Love you." I said to my mom while running out the door to my baby. My car was a white BMW M3 Coupe. I got this baby for my sixteenth birthday from my Dad. I knew he was only trying to get into my good books. It worked for the car but not for him.

I really did like the present though, he knew exactly what I liked. My Dad is pretty wealthy, he owns his own business in Marketing but I never rely on him for money neither did my mom.

"Bye, Sweetie. Enjoy your first day and try to make friends.I love you!"
She yelled taking off in her car to the Centre. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "Yeah... friends," I said while feeling nervous. How the hell am I going to make new friends?

The school was only three blocks away from our new house so, it was pretty easy to find. I pulled into the car parking lot. While walking up to the entry I read the directions for the office. Not paying attention to where I was going. I bumped into something or rather someone's hard chest. Stumbling backwards and landing on the ground. Ouch!

"Fuck, watch out!" The guy growled, while walking away. Rude much!

"Arghh ! Asshole." I mumbled while picking up my books and dusting off the grass on my jeans. I watched the back of the guy who had just bumped me. What a prick.

I groaned what a nice start to the day. Just perfect.

"Hey, are you ok?" Someone asked behind me. I turned to see a petite girl with blonde long hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty.

"Uhm..yeah I'm fine, thanks." I replied.

"Well good, Hi, I'm Ayla, you're the new girl, right?" She questioned, smiling at me with a big grin.

"Hello, I'm Shiloh and yes I'm new here and lost," I lowly chuckled.
I didn't know where the hell I was going. This school was huge.

"Wow, pretty name I like it and don't worry I'll show you around, come on let's go to the office and get your timetable." She suggested while walking off to the direction of the office.

"So, Shiloh tell me about yourself." Ayla said as we kept walking through all the students who were all staring at me.

I hated being the center of attention. "Uh..well, I'm 17 and I'm a senior this year and I love reading, my favorite colors purple and I want to be a teacher." I replied. "What about you?"

"Cool, well I'm a senior too. I turn 18 in a couple of months, I love reading too especially romance books." She said while winking at me. "And I love to dance."

"Nice." I said smiling at her. I was about to walk through the door to the office when I stopped and spotted the jerk who bumped into me before. He was casually leaning on his locker talking and laughing with his friends.

"Hey,why'd you stop?" Ayla asked me while staring at me. Following my gaze, she saw who I was glaring at.

"Why are you glaring at Kaden?" She asked me looking a bit worried. "That's the jerk that bumped into me and didn't even apologise." I said while still glaring at him. "He had the audacity to tell me to watch out but he bumped into me."

"Ahh, well that's Kaden he wouldn't apologise. You should just forget about it. Come on let's get your timetable." She said while pulling me through the office doors.

"Forget about it! Are you kidding me? He owes me an apology. "I hissed trying not to yell.

"Look Shiloh, you won't get an apology I guarantee, you should stay away from Kaden. Trust me you don't want to argue with him." She said while walking to the counter.

"Why who is he? I'm not scared of him." I replied feeling brave, he didn't scare me.
Ayla looked directly at me. "He's someone you don't want to mess with Shiloh, just leave it, ok?" She warned me. I looked at her face; she was very serious now, like she was pleading me to drop it and stay away from him. What the hell, who is this bloke.

"Ok fine, I won't say anything."

"Hello, how can I help you dear?" An elderly woman said from across the desk.

"Hi, I'm new here my name is Shiloh, can I have my timetable please?" I said to the lady, which her name was Angela.

"Ahh yes, Miss Esters.Welcome." She smiled. "I'll just go and grab your locker number, code and timetable."

She handed them over as the bell rang for first class.

"If you need any help with anything just come see me, dear."

"Ok, thank you" I thanked her while walking out the door. "What do you have first?" Ayla asked me.

I scanned my time table.

"I have English first with Mr. Williams" I said looking at my time table.

"Yay,me too. Come on lets go, you can sit with me." She smiled while pulling me along to class. We walked into the classroom when Mr. Williams turned to us and said,

"Ms Anderson, you're late, again." He said frowning at Ayla before directing a question toward me.

"State your name please." He said raising his eyebrow at me.

"I'm Sh-"

"She's new here and I was showing her to the office sir, that's why we're late." Ayla said cutting me off.

"Alright then, welcome, would you like to introduce yourself to the class please." Mr. Williams says looking around the classroom.

I turned around and everyone in the class was now looking at me. Oh god. I'm probably be sweating bullets right now. I looked around and noticed the Jerk sitting at the back, who was not q paying attention and laughing with his friend.

Great, he's in my class, just don't look at him remember what Ayla said.

"Hello, I'm Shiloh." I said looking at the ground embarrassed. They responded with a few hello's and hey's and the rest just didn't say anything and carried on what they were doing.

"Hey,Cutie." A guy from the middle yelled out.

"I've got a free seat next to me." Looking up, I was blushing I could feel the warmness from my cheeks.

He was good looking, tall and had a little muscle; he had blue eyes and black hair.

Everyone was looking between me and the guy, even the jerk was now looking at what was going on. I could feel his eyes on me as we were walking to our seats. But I didn't want to look at him.

"Come on ,Shiloh and no Gabe she's sitting with me." Ayla said while walking to the row in front of him.

"This is Gabe, one of my friends, he's a DJ." She said while looking back at Gabe and winking at him.

"Hey, and the best DJ!" He said while climbing over the chair and sitting next to me.

"Nice to meet you ,Shiloh, such a pretty name for a pretty girl." He said with a big grin.

Still blushing I replied, "Well thank you Gabe, it's nice to meet you too."

As the class went on me and Gabe got to know each other, apparently he was a really good DJ. He was really nice and a cool, someone I could see myself hanging with. I don't know if it was just me but I could feel someone's eyes on me and I think I knew exactly who's eyes they were. Glancing over my shoulder, sure enough he was looking. He was sitting a few rows back from us with his friends. I quickly turned around and carried on with my work. What was he looking at me for?

Maybe he realized who he bumped into this morning. Oh great!

The bell rang ending English, grabbing my books and putting them in my bag we walked out of the classroom.

"Hey I'm gonna go find my locker." I said to Ayla and Gabe.

"Here we will come with ." They both agreed following behind me.

"Here it is." I unlocked the locker putting my books in that I didn't need for next class. Walking to my next class which was science. Ayla had something else but Gabe had scienece too. Thank god I knew someone. I noticed Kaden standing next to a blonde girl with a tight top that's obviously too small for her showing her midriff and showing quite a lot of cleavage. He bent down and whispered in her ear as she was giggling and kissing his neck.

I scrunch up my face. Ew, get a room. As if sensing that I was looking he turned away from her and looked straight at me. I still had my face scrunched but I continued to walk straight pas them.

"Yo, new girl!" Kaden called out to me. Damn it.

I turned around to face him. I stared straight into green eyes. Actually striking green hazel eyes. I was captive not able to move. His eyes were mesmerizing. I studied his face, he was handsome. He had a chiseled jawline with a perfect narrow nose with a point tip. Dropping my eyes they fell to his lips, they were nice smooth luscious lips that I wanted to touch and kiss. Really Shiloh.

He was tall, I'd say about 6"4 with a muscular body that I could see clearly theough his shirt. He had strong tough shoulders. You could tell the guy worked out a lot and kept in shape. His dark brown hair was slighty messy. I felt the urge to run my hand through it and fix it up.

Oh god! I was checking him out and by the grin on his face he knew too.

"After your done checking me out wanna stop fucking staring at me." He said through gritted teeth, being dead serious.

What! I was shocked at what he just said, what the hell?

"I saw you looking before, got something to say new girl?" He said while looking straight in my eyes daring me to say something. Holy shit ,he's scary.

"Uhh.. uh noo." I replied stuttering. Stepping backwards as he got closer.

"Oh really, cause I'm pretty sure you got something to say, so say it! " He growled, getting right in my face.

My heart was pumping I could hear it. "Noo N-Nothing." I stuttered while stumbling back away on my feet. I was almost in tears. Holy Shit!

"That's what I thought new girl, keep it that way!" He snapped growling back at me.

"Come on Kaden, leave her alone you've said enough." Gabe cut in coming between us blocking my view from Kaden, Thank you Gabe.

"Have I ,Gabe." He replied with a smirk, challenging him.

"Yeah, you have." He replied looking seriously at Kaden.

"Gabe the Hero. Better keep an eye out for your friend here." Kaden smirked looking down at me. I quickly looked away as Gabe pulled me with him.

"See you around new girl." He called out.

Gabe pulls me into his side.
"Shiloh, are you okay?" He said sounding concerned. Grabbing my chin he forced me to look at him. I was frozen and stunned, did that really just happened. What was his problem?

I mean first he bumps into me and then he yells at me for looking at him.

Shiloh, he knew what you were thinking when you saw him with that girl.

I just need to stay clear of him for the rest of the day, better yet maybe the rest of the year. That boy has some serious anger issues that I don't want to witness again.

"Yeah I'll be ok, seriously, what's his problem?" I replied to Gabe.

"Look Shiloh, I know it wasn't your fault. Kaden.. hes got issues just stay away from him, ok?" He said, looking to see if I understood.

"Oh trust me, I'm not going anywhere near him, I don't get it why is he so mean." I said reaching the classroom door.

"That's just Kaden. Come on were late." Gabe says while walking through the door to class. I followed after him.

Please, please don't be in this class.

Authors Note

Ok hello to anyone reading this story,first of all thanks for reading my story I know its pretty rusty and pretty boring at the start and probably has so many grammar mistakes I apologies but I'm not a writer this is my first story ever!!! So I'm new to this so please bear with me. Uhm Ive been wanting to write a story for a while now and finally doing it :) I know it sounds like all other stories trust me I've read alot of storys on Wattpad like this but trust I'm gonna mix it up and have some fun with this. Please Comment and let me know what you think so I know to continue :)

Nakita xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 318 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...
129 4 5
Zaila's a good girl, she does what she's told and doesn't dare to break any rules. Kaleb on the other hand is reckless and will do whatever to get wh...
1.2K 208 22
"I never thought I'd find myself falling for a guy I hated ever since I started school at SMHS, a bad boy, a player, a handsome boy who respects nobo...
1.1M 29K 66
It's hard having a crush, but it's harder having a crush on the asshole bad boy. /////////// Harley Deyes doesn't have a best friend. She doesn't hav...