I couldnt say no

By brittanycharsha

Its hard to say no when the person you have to live with for the rest of your life is raping & torchering you... More

Still asleep
Im speechless.
The morning after
The fight back

PLEASE wake up!

7.2K 32 1
By brittanycharsha

*boom boom boom boom boom boom* is the sound of my heart pounding inside of my chest . I can feel him staring at me . My stepfather . With his dark skin , & dark eyes . Looking through the crack of my bedroom door . Its hard to tell if hes actually standing there because my little sister is snoring beside me .
I pretended i was asleep so that he wouldnt try to ask me to do anything to him. He walks away , i hear him tiptoe back to his room where my mom is fast asleep in her bed. She takes medicine so she can sleep , which means absolutely nothing can wake her up .
My heart begins to calm down again but im still afraid to go to sleep ... So i watch tv for a little bit .
I heard someone walking towards my door again , *eeeeerrrrkkkkk* the door started to open . He touched my butt because i was laying on my stomach. Wasnt the first time hes done this. He rubbed it , i still pretended i was sleeping . I was turned facing the wall & i opened one of my eyes to look over at my sister sleeping . I was screaming in my head "PLEASE WAKE UP ! He wont do it if he knows your awake!" But she continued to snore . She would move a little but start to snore again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 89 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
69.5K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
230K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
66.4K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...