The High-school Games *On-Hol...

By PhillyWAT

The High school games. Similar to the Hunger Games, but the teachers have control. Ever since the students at... More

Chapter 1 - Training
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

The High-school Games

1.8K 35 27
By PhillyWAT

Prologue~

***Samantha's POV***

Today isn't a normal day, and it will never be a normal day ever again. Today's the day all the 12 houses choose a boy and a girl from that house to go into the High school Games. It all started because 13 years ago, all the students decide to go against the teachers and the rules which caused the teachers to start the High school Games.

As I look around my house's sports centre, I could see fear in the girls eyes. All the following year 11 girls looked scared, this year we all have are name in it 20 times. Year 8 have their name in it 5 times, year 9; 10 times, year 10; 15 times and year 12; 25 times.

I looked at the year twelves and they looked clam, a bit to clam.

"Welcome students of the blue penguin house" My house leader spoke

"Today is a wonderful day, it's were blue penguin the last house, gets to choose which boy and girl gets to go into the High school Games" she smiled

I can't believe she's happy about this.

"So girls first" She placed her hand into the bowl and pulled out a white piece of paper. She opened it.

"Going in for our house out of the girls is...ROSE...ANNETTS"

As soon as that name was called, you could hear screaming. Screams coming from the year 8's. On the screen you could see two guards pulling a little girl with tears falling out of her blue eyes down her pale cheeks onto her school uniform. Her red hair tied into a bun showing her freckles.

I can't believe... I can't believe my sister got picked.

Before I could stop myself, I felt myself push through the sea of grade 11's and straight to Rose.

"ROSE!!!" I screamed as tears fell down my tan cheeks

"SAMMIE!!"" She cried

I was just so close to hugging her, tell her it was all going to be ok, when two guards came up and took my arms, pulling me back.

"ROSE!!!" I screamed

Before I could stop the words coming out of my mouth, I screamed.

"I VOLUNTEER, I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!"

I heard a few whispers coming from all around me.

"We have never had a volunteer before"

"I know, not in 13 years"

You could say my house isn't into the whole volunteering thing.

"Looks like we have a volunteer" My house leader smiled

The two guards let go of my arms and I walked to the front. Rose ran to me and hugged me, crying into my long brown hair.

"Why?" She cried

"I'm not letting you die" I felt tears running down my cheeks

Rose whipped the tears from my big brown eyes, and smiled.

I smiled and then made my way to the front.

"What's your name, young lady?"

"Samantha..Samantha Annetts" I spoked

"And I'm guessing that little girl there was your little sister"

"Yes and my only sister" I looked down

The house leader moved towards a different bowl.

"Now onto the boys!" She shoved her hand into the bowl and pulled out another white piece of paper

"Going in for our house out of the boys is...Matt...George"

I looked into the crowd a saw a boy walked out from the grade 12's. He had short blonde hair and blue eyes. He didn't look scared or worried, the look in his eyes, looked like he knew this was going to happen. As he got closer he smiled at me and made his way to our house leader.

"So students and teachers of Blue Penguin house, these are you tributes for the High school Games" She raised mine right and Matt' left arm up.

A fake smile formed on my face. I knew now that there's no going back.

●════════●★●════════●

"Hey" Matt smiled at me

"Hey" I was sitting down waiting for the new to come on

"What you doing?" He took a seat next to me

"Just waiting for the news"

"You want to know who else get in"

"Yer..it's been on my mind all afternoon"

Just before Matt could say another word, the news came on.

"Welcome to Jefferson High news, I'm your host Quinn Born. Today was a big day for the students at Jefferson High, they had to choose who's going into the High school Games. With further to do, here are the people who got in.."

It was a long pause. I was getting scared.

"Sea Otter house, Sam Knox for the boy"

A picture of a boy with blonde hair and green eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 15.

"Elizabeth Warner for the girl"

A picture of a girl with long blonde hair that just goes back her shoulders with brown eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 16.

"Red Panda house, Erica for the girl"

A picture of a girl with black hair and with some red highlights in her hair dark brown eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 14.

"Jayden Hughes, for the boy"

A picture of a boy with messy black layered spiky hair that covered the tips of his eyes and sliver blue eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 18.

"Wallaby house, Brittany Rushman for the girl"

A picture of a girl with long brown hair just past her shoulders with brown eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 13.

"Gerald Adamson for the boy"

A picture of a boy with short blonde hair and green eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 17.

"Clownfish house, Kaylee Adams for the girl"

A picture of a girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 16.

"Carter Mason, for the boy"

A picture of a boy with black hair and blue eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 17.

"Clouded Leopard house, Nicole Willem for the girl"

A picture of a girl with dark brown curly locks and and a side bangs with jade eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 17.

"Alexander Lendin for the boy"

A picture of a boy with brown hair and brown eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 18.

"Dormouse house, Gabriel Riot for the boy"

A picture of a boy with messy blonde hair and blue eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 17.

"Bella Gold for the girl"

A picture of a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 18.

"Sugar glider, Ellina Joy for the girl"

A picture of a girl with red layered hair that falls to her waist with bangs that cover her deep green eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 16.

"Dominick Gower for the boy"

A picture of a boy with black hair and boy eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 14.

"Blue penguin house, Samantha Annetts for the girl"

A picture of me came up on the screen. My long brown hair that falls to my waist with bangs covering my brown eyes. Some people say I look like my age, 15.

"That's you" Matt pointed out

"And your next" I smiled

"Matt George for the boy"

A picture of Matt came up on the screen. Him with his short blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked his age, 18.

"Koala house, Daniel Barlow for the boy"

A picture of a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes came up on the screen. He looked 14.

"Ellise Lily Mackenzie Anderson for the girl"

A picture of a girl with Long brown hair and brown eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 16.

"Wow, she has a long name" Matt said

"Yer probably from a rich family" I muttered

"Monkey house, Crystal Benson for the girl"

A picture of a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 17.

"Liam Lanchaster for the boy"

A picture of a boy with brown hair and blue eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 16.

"Chinchilla house, Abigail Lendin for the girl"

A picture of a girl with brown hair with blue highlights and brown eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 17.

"Chase Hunt for the boy"

A picture of a boy with dirty blonde hair and blues eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 17.

"And the last house, Humming bird house, Hayden Ford for the boy"

A picture of a boy with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes came up on the screen. He looked around 13.

"India Rain for the girl"

A picture of a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes came up on the screen. She looked around 15.

After the picture of the girl disappeared, the screen went black. I looked at Matt and he had the remote in his hand.

"Come on, we have a big day tomorrow" he smiled

I got up form the couch and started to walk to my new bedroom.

"Nite Matt"

"Nite Sammie"

Who knew, that in 4 days I will be in an arena killing those kids, that I don't even know.

~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys this is my new book The High School Games!!!

I hope you like the prologue!! I also hope you like the characters in the book.

SO VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Sammie

xxoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
508K 31.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
490K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
318K 14.2K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...