My Reactions to Why Twilight...

By TheLadyAvanne

I went online and saw this website someone had made. The reasons were so misplaced that I had to say somethin... More

First Reason
Worst Reason in the History of Hating
The Logos
Changes
British
Role Models
Volturi
Music
Setting
Random Fandom Poem
Girl Power (or lack thereof)
Looks *what else??*
Names-#1
Names-#2
Names-#3
Names #4
Names #5
Lessons
Best Seller?
95 Reasons Harry Potter Sucks
95 Problems

Plot?

4.3K 241 249
By TheLadyAvanne

Twilight just has a MUCH better and dynamic plot. It's a masterpiece with emotions, action, and romance. In Harry Potter the action is there, but the plot is stupid andunrealistic (too much magic)

In Harry Potter there is a lot of emotion and romance. I'll give you both in one scene. :When Hermione is crying in an abandoned classroom after Ron kisses lavender. She talks with Harry about how much it hurts to see Ron with lavender and for him, Ginny with dean. When Ron comes in with lavender she sets birds on him and then vents to Harry.: yes the plot is unrealistic. There are no wizards, or flying cars, or magic spells, but there are also no werewolves or vampires. Both twilight and Harry Potter are fictional stories so it is going to be unrealistic. Magic is a necessity for the story, and they all live with a lot a lot of magic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 3.1K 73
❤️
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
84.2K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
182K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...