Trying to be Dominantly Equal...

By WRIT3R44

SEQUEL To Trying to dominate the dominant!! Brooke and Nick are finally equal. Although she is his stubborn b... More

Chapter One: What Do You Say?
Chapter Two: Thrid Times A Charm
Chapter Three: Stop, But Please Dont Stop
Private
Chapter Four: I Have a Secret Can You Keep It?
Chapter Six: Crossing The Line?
Chapter Seven:Have You Lost Your Mind?
Chapter Eight: His Pleasure Her Punishment
Chapter Nine: See Your Beauty
Chapter Ten: Sweet Dreams
Chapter Eleven: Candle lights No Dinner
Chapter Twelve: Show Me
Chapter Thirteen : Lets Make Small Talk.
Chapter Fourteen: Hot and Cold
Chapter Fifteen: What to do? Say? And feel?
Chapter Sixteen: Psysical pleasure emotional pain
Chapter :Seventeen: TV Dinner
Chapter Eighteen: Wedding Bells
Chapter Eighteen: Brooke
Chapter Nineteen: Nick
Whos ready for an update?
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter Twenty: Daisy's
Struggle
Chapter Twenty One: I do part one
Chapter Tweny Two: I do (Part 2)
Epilouge

Chapter Five: Pushing Buttons

40K 729 294
By WRIT3R44

sorry for the late update, wasn't really feeling this chapter tbh but enjoy

My eyes flutter open only to realize the room still dark. Turning my head to look at the clock I realize it's only 4:30. I feel energized, and refreshed. I could go to the gym early to practice. I take my hand threw his hair and I watch my ring glisten.

I'm surprised my father gave him his blessing but I'm also relieved. Although my uncle raised me after my mothers death my fathers opinion was still a great influence on me, and it always will me.

I still can't believe I'm getting married. Not only that but in less that three months I'll me carrying a different name, a different life. I expect some things to change but overall I still want to be me. Nick nuzzles my right breast squeezing the left one his hand is on. Once again I go to bed without clothing.

The sex can't be any better but I think I need a break. For twenty two years I haven't had any and now I get it almost four times a day. My bones ache but in a good way I guess. Still I need to tell him no. I don't want this marriage to be based on sex.

I glance down at the sleeping beauty who is wrapped nakedly around me like a vine. God bless the parents who made him... Shit! His parents! How could I forget them. I've never met them and Nick doesn't talk about them but I forgot to put them on the wedding list. Speaking of list me and him need to go over it. I have no idea how there are three hundred people on it, I barley know twenty.

"Brooke..." He mutters sleepy.

"Hmm?"

"Hmm...my Brooke...." Is he sleep talking? Cute.

"Nick?"... No response.

He mutters something else along the lines of last plays of ketchup or past always plays catchup. Both leave me confused. Carefully I slip out of his grasp. I don't want to wake him, he doesn't get much sleep with him working so hard.

Looking back at him he groans, his hand reaching out to search the bed for something. His brows furrow together as if pained but just as quick he falls back into his slumber. I tip toe to my closet changing into my clothes. That reminds me to call the movers. Nick was thrilled that I was moving in with him. He insisted professionals to come and pack my things because of course he thinks I can't do shit for myself.

Rolling my eyes at the thought I grab my duffel bag with my gloves and towel. I rake my hair back into a messy pony tail and I can't help but stare at myself in the mirror. I've been doing this lately. Everything's about to change. I sigh grabbing my keys and heading out, leaving the sexy naked beast to sleep.

***
I love being in the gym when the sun is about to rise. It gives me a new energy that I can't explain. I want to fight. I haven't been in one and I'm ready to defend my title. It's weird boxing with my ring on but I don't want to take it off. Honestly this thing is never coming off my body. I'd never forgive myself if it got lost.

"What are you doing here so early?" I turn to find Mac walking in with someone I don't recognize. He's tall broad shoulders, obviously fit. New boxer?

"Why else?" I smirk taking off my gloves. I hug Mac and before he releases me he grabs my hand.

"Well I be damned, I'd never think there would be a ring on this finger, look at the size of that thing" he teases. So funny.

"Me and you both" I roll my eyes. I shake the other guys hand who complements my ring as well. Jesus Christ are people going to do this often?

"So, I want you in the ring today with Vicky" great... as soon as he says her name she walks in. The fuck is she doing here. God I hate her.

"Why?"

"I want you two to fight" clearly...he hates when me and Vicky fight, for the simple fact that I kick her ass and she does cheep shots. I hate fighting here. She acts like such a child when she loses and thats often. She approaches swaying her hips and sticking out her breast.

"Brooke" she says as hello. Bitch.

"You" I give her a fake weak smile anyone can notice is fake.

"Look, you two are my best girls I want to see what you got. Do you understand" why is this so important to him.

"Yes sir" she says smiling, her eyes stapled on the other guy. I won't lie he's. Attractive but nowhere close to Nick.

"Sure" I shrug. I bend to get in the ring and wait for her to get in. Of course she takes her time. I roll my eyes switching my weight on both feet. After a minute or so she's ready. Fina-fucking-ly! The bells ding and before she gets the chance to step forward-which she always does before she hits- I hit her square in her jaw. She falls back and before she can fully regain her balance she swings, missing, giving me time to hit her again. It's hard to come back from a hit and miss.

I roundhouse kick her hard in her ribs and she grabs my leg. Bitch! She hits me four quick times in my ribs, almost like sharp jabs. It hurts like hell but I'm glad she did. With one hand holding my leg and the other swiftly hitting me she's open. My fist flies up upper cutting her right int the jaw. She lets go and I swing over and over again repeatedly until she falls onto the floor. The bell dings again and I finally relax.

I help her up and she rolls her eyes stomping out the ring. Sourpuss I lean over the rope to Mac and his guest.

"Now that's what I wanted to see, so Andy what do you think?"

" I think she's perfect"

"Can you guys not talk like I'm not standing here" I snap.

"You were right about her being fiesty. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andy Warhol and I own the Champion boxing league. Also known as CBL. Every year I search to find the number one boxer out there and I tore the road with them. They go up against worldwide fighters and I found you" oh my god! Holy fuck! This is big. This is more then big.

"Let me get this straight, you want me to tour the world and fight worldwide champion boxers?"

"Correct" he nods.

"Are you joking! Holy shit!" I've been waiting for this, this is my big break.

"Only if you want to"

"Of course I want to! are you kidding me!" I can't hold my excitement. I jump out the ring bear hugging Mac.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you"

"You deserve it kid"

" I can't believe for a whole year I'm going to be- fuck!" I slap my forehead. Damnit how could I forget! They both stare at me confusion.

"I'm getting married in less then Three months." There's no way Nick would let me travel for year. Let you? Since when did you need his permission?

"this offer can only stand for so long. I do need an answer by the end of this week"

" okay"

"Good seeing you Mac" he shakes his hand firmly then he shakes mine. His thumb making a Circular pattern on the back of my hand. Weird.

"I do hope you say yes Brooke" I smile weakly, watching him leave out. My day is starting off great, hopefully it ends that way.

***

I meet Eve at the dress shop and she looks really excited to go dress shopping.

"So how do I look in this one?" This dress hugs her body and has a really low neck line.

"Like a classy slut" I smile.

"Perfect!"

"No, not perfect. I understand you love your body but maybe show a little less so your husband has more to see"

"When did you become so modest" she teases.

"I haven't but there's more to you then just a great body, David knows that so he doesn't need to put out so much."

"This is harder than I thought." She sighs. "Maybe you should try on a couple of dresses. You haven't tried on any and your wedding is way closer then mine"

"No thanks"

"Please just one"

"No"

"Oh come on B I know your yes's mean yes and you-"

"Don't try and give me the same speech you gave me to get me to that club"

"Why not? It was a good speech, you listen and you met the love of your life because of me" she sounds mighty proud. Technically I only went to shut her up. Not because her speech was good, If you could call it that.

I stand to my feet walking around the bridal section. Of course Eve had to tell everyone I'm marrying Nick Cartier, billionaire philanthropist. Every sales associate has been on my ass to help me find a dress. Each smiling widely at me awaiting my questions.

"I don't know what type of dress to get."

"I think ball gown lace would look amazing on you"

"Like a princess dress?" She nods enthusiastically. Gross. I scrunch up my face and she laughs, taking my hand she pulls me to the nearest sales clerk who looks more that happy to help.

"What can I do for you ladies" her cheeks rise and she shows me a full set of white teeth.

"We're looking for a ball gown dress. Lace to be exact"

"Long sleeve?"

"Half" she shrugs.

"We actually have a custom made Vera wang dress, it was made for a princess but the wedding never happen. There's only one of its kind."

"Perfect." She turns to me to smile clasping her hands together with glee. Why is everyone so happy?

We follow her to the back where she takes out the dress. This thing is huge!

"Try it on, I'll be outside" I'm really doing this. I take a calming breath before walking into the changing room.

The dress glides on my body effortlessly as she clasp each button on me.

"This dress fits you perfectly"

"Thank you" be happy Brooke.

"Ready?"

I nod. She takes my hand helping me out to the room.

Walking in Eve turns to look at me. Her eyes go wide, and I don't mean normally. Almost like there going to pop out her head. I have yet to see the dress. Standing up on the mini stage I turn to face to mirror.

OH. MY .GOD

"Brooke you look..." I turn back to look at her and I can see the tears well up in here eyes. I can't stop starring at myself. I never... I mean I look... For the first time ever I'm at lost of words. My stomach creates a massive amount of butterflies. The same butterflies I get when I'm around Nick. My brows furrow together as I stare at myself.

"Do you like it?" She sniffs.

"I..." Wow...

"If you don't like it then your cra-"

"I love it" I whisper.

"You do?"

I've never been in love with any clothing. Yes I really like them but this is different. I look different in this dress. I want to get married in this dress. I have this big dopey grin widen my face. I turn to Evenley hopping of the stage and hugging her hard. She's taken aback at my outburst but her hands wrap around me to secure the hug. I know people try on multiple dress to find the one but I don't want to take it off... Ever!

"Thank you" I should listen to her more often.

"What are sisters for" she pushes me back holding my hands to examine me.

"God Nick is going to go nuts when he sees you in this dress"

"I hope so" I wiggle my body provocatively making her laugh.

The lady comes back to help me out the dress and I change quickly. All the wedding stuff makes me miss Nick.

"How much is the dress"

"Being that it was Custom made and for a princess it's just over a million" of course it's that's expensive. I roll my eyes glancing at Eve.

"What?" She shrugs "it's a million dollar wedding so it has to be a million dollar dress." Before I can swipe my card a lady approaches whispering into the sales clerk ear. I hate when people do things like that. It's highly annoying. She nods turning back to me plastering a fake smile.

"there seems to be a problem, someone told the paparazzi you were here buying a dress and...well they're bombarding the front door"

"What?" Why? I'm nobody special.

"Is there another way out?" Evenley speaks up.

"Threw the back, I can show you if you like"

"No thank you. I'm going out the same way I came in, there's no reason they want to see me. There probably looking for someone else"

"It's hasn't sunk in yet has is?"

"What hasn't?" I hate being clueless.

"you're marrying a billionaire, not to mention you're marrying a young sexy billionaire. people want to know everything about you" I roll my eyes. Mutter under my breath. This is fucking ridiculous! I make sure my dress is paid for before grabbing my card and walking to the door. The whole time Eve is trying to tell me it's not a good idea, but I don't care.

I push the door open and I'm engulfed by them. they swarm together snapping photos and asking questions. I don't know what's worse. The flashing bright lights or the photographers constantly bumping into me.

"Brooke is it true that you reufuse to get a prenup?" Prenup? We have yet to talk about that. And I'm not with because of his fucking money.

"Mrs Fainer is it true that the only reason you're pushing up the wedding is because your pregnant?" What the fuck! Do I look fucking pregnant. Just ignore it Brooke. Damnit Eve was right.

"Brooke is it true Mr Cartier has dated a list of successful women including two CEO's and a governor?" He what! I turn to face the man who said it glaring at him. before I can open my mouth tires screech and a black escalade comes to a hard stop. This action turns the head of all the noisy fuckers wanting a new story. Nick gets out the car running his hand threw his hair. Nick? Before I can ask why he's here he grabs my hand leading me to the car. Eve following quietly behind. once behind the wheel he takes off down the road. Is he mad? I honestly can't tell. Should I say something? Say what?

"Er... Hi?" He turns to look at me, bringing my hand to his lips he kisses it softly.

"Hi" he breathes. So he's not mad.

"How did you-"

"My PR people informed me."

"I was fine, I didn't need you coming to save the day" it angers me that he thinks I can't handle myself. Honestly. It's like he's forgetting who he's marrying.

"We're you fine before or after you were about to go off on that photographer?"

I roll my eyes folding my hands tightly over my chest. contemplating on whether I should ask him about his past successful girlfriends

It's late when we get back from dropping off eve. Just around eight o'clock. I've decided not to pester him about it because I have no idea if it's true. Besides all the evidence I have is some sleazy paparazzi guy who told me.

I drop my bag down heading to the bathroom to shower. I pull my shirt over my head nearly falling when I realize Nicks in front of me. Christ he scared me. His hands slide down the curves of my sides to my hips. His hands hooking in my panties sliding them down my body. I'm suppose to start telling him no, but how can I? Once my feet step out of them he picks them up bringing them to his nose. Holy shit!

"You smell so sweet" I bite my lip trying to stop my shit eating grin and the blush that creeps across my face. I pull his shirt over his head and he unhooks my bra. I move to his belt undoing it and helping him out his Jeans and boxers. We're completely naked, just staring at each other. He takes my hand leading me to the shower. Once inside he pins me to the wall. his lips crashing against mine. His hands move to cup my ass, hoisting my up.

Slowly he's sinks into me. I moan loudly burrying my face into his neck. It's heaven. My Hands grab his face kissing him soundly. One of his hand grasp the back of my neck. As soon as he trust up he pushes me back down.

"Ahh!.." He captures my mouth thrusting relentlessly in me. I love this so much. My walls constrict so tightly we both gasp at the pleasure.

"Brooke" he whispers. I moan is name closing my eyes savoring to feel of him.

"Come for me" my orgasm comes unexpected and I pull his hair as it overcomes me. Flickering my eyes open I find his gazing at me. His eyes set on my lips.

"God your so beautiful" he sets me down on my feet grabbing the soap. Lathering some in his hand he turns me around gliding in over my breast and up my arms. This feels so intimate. My head rest on his shoulder surrendering the feeling of him. I moan as his slick fingers trail to my core.

"Do you like that ms Cartier" I nod panting. Fuck! I could come again from him doing this. He stops and I turn to face him. I grab to soap lathering my hands.

"My turn" I grip him tightly making him step forward gasping. Oh that's sexy.

I'm wrapped in the world fluffiest robe. Sitting at the table eating pizza. Technically I'm sitting on the table with Nick sitting in the chair between my legs. I know I said I wasn't going to ask him but I can't help it.

"I'm not marring you for your money so if you want a prenup I understand" his eyes widen.

"Wow! Where did that come from? And I know your not marrying me for my money and I refuse to get a prenup. What's mine is yours. Although my lawyers insist, it's not going to happen."

"Well uh... I'm not pregnant so if thats why you want to move up the-"

"Stop it. I know your not pregnant and if you were. that wouldn't change the wedding date. Where are you getting this from?"

"The stupid paparazzi. I'm just trying to make things clear so let me finish. It's stupid but it'll make me feel better"  he waves his hand telling me to continue my shenanigans.

"Did you date two CEO's including a governor? Do you have a fetish for successful women. If you can call it that" his mouth twist trying to hide his amusement.

"I had two CEO's as my sub. I had a governors daughter as a slave and no I do not have a fetish for successful women.  And the only form of sexual gratification I get is from you" and your playroom.

"Anymore questions?" He smirks.

"Ummm.... Oh! I keep forgetting to ask about your parents. We forgot to put the on the list"

"No we didn't" his tone changes so quickly it's scary.

"There not on there Nick"

"That's to point. They don't need to be there"

"Are they dead?"

"I wish they were" he says quietly. Standing to his feet. Wow!

"Nick-"

"Drop this Brooke, I mean it" he snaps.

"No way! I would want my parents at my wedding why don't you?"

"Because I fucking don't! Don't bring this shit up again. I'm serious Brooke leave it the fuck alone!" He shouts, storming out the kitchen. He yelled at me! I've seen him angry but not like that. There's no way I can leave something like this alone. I'm going to find out why his doesn't want them there. If he won't tell me I'll ask them myself...

Thank god this is done comment guys sorry for the long wait. Love you guys 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 2.6K 11
[This is a mature piece of art WARNING]. Marlee's best friend Gloria a wild open party girl drags Marlee a soft heart kind quiet girl t...
158K 6.9K 18
Danteous and Cole are hurt, Maxis is out on the loose, and Viviana cracked under the pressure. Will she fix those cracks to hunt the bastard down her...
1.3M 23K 24
Aubrey doesn't fit society's description of a desirable woman- at least she doesn't think so- and she accepts that truth for what it is. She loves pl...
816K 14.6K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...