Kidnapped

By Pandawaugh

When you're kidnapped, maybe you think you'll find your true destiny in another world (not me), or maybe you'... More

Kidnapped
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

67.9K 1.8K 1.3K
By Pandawaugh

The music thrummed in my blood, pounding in my ears and vibrating the floor slightly, and the lights created strange, hypnotic patterns on the floor, but I wasn't paying attention to any of it. I was busy sitting in the corner like a loner, watching the crowd dance like mad to the music and making sure everything was under control.

Who am I kidding? Any party of Marcy's was out of control. Let's just say I was making sure that things didn't 'go over the cliff' crazy.

The crowd was going nuts. I could tell Wyatt, Jake's friend, was having a hard time trying to break up a minor disagreement while playing rave music at the same time, but he was managing. Now that takes talent.

I hadn't seen Marcy for awhile, though I'd had plenty of queries as to where she was by some of the partiers. Why they wanted to see her though, I had no idea whatsoever. She was probably 'busy' with some sort of problem or another.

The party turned out to be pretty boring. Well, at least to the girl who was sitting in the corner, with almost nothing to do. Until now, at least.

"Hey, babe," A voice said loudly over the music. As I turned to face it, a thought managed to race through my mind: Who says 'babe' as a hookup line? "What'cha doing, standing on the sidelines? How 'bout a little whirl on the floor?"

A pair of green-blue eyes accompanied by a head of thick, dark blond hair was staring at me, a loopy smile on his lips as if someone had drawn the grin in a hurry. "Excuse me?" I asked, gazing steadily at the boy, who was taller than me, so I had to look up. "Are you talking to me?"

He grinned, his eyes sparkling in the colored lights. He's cute, I realized. "Yeah," He answered. "Are you gonna answer?"

I had a feeling this guy wanted a little bit more than just a dance. Despite him being cute, I wasn't interested. I hadn't had any relationship nor any feelings toward any male since first grade, when I kissed a boy on the playground. Anyways, there was no way that I was going to 'dance' with this guy.

"Sorry, but--" I started, but a head of golden hair and a bright blue dress whirlwind interrupted me, cutting me off.

"Of course she'd like to dance!" Marcy exclaimed, pushing me towards the blondie.

"Great time to show up, Marcy," I muttered, but she intentionally ignored me.

"Now, this is a wonderful song, and you two look like you're ready to get out there and make it yours!"

Uh, how about, NOT.

"You looked a little lonely, dearie, and what better cure than to spend a song with this wonderful young man?" Marcy directed her words at me this time, all the while keeping her innocent smile plastered on her face. "Now, off you go!" She shoved me into the guy, who took the chance to pull me out onto the floor.

I shot Marcy a death glare as she snickered while I was dragged away, with a smug look on her face. I will kill you when this is over, I mouthed, but she was too busy laughing at her own devious cunning to hook me up.

Suddenly, I realized that I was in the middle of the floor, and the blondie was looking at me expectantly. I stood, trying to understand what he wanted, and then I realized that I was supposed to dance. I guess that's what you do on a dance floor.

Honestly, though, I really had no idea how to do so, anyways. I mean, I'd danced to music in my room before, jumping around and acting like a total idiot, but dancing in public? Absolutely not. But I couldn't tell the blondie that.

I tried to sway my hips to the beat, and epically failed at first. Trying again, I let the music pound in my blood, and somehow managed to actually move to the tune. Finally, with one last try, I let the music overcome me, and I started dancing. Like, legit dancing. Personally, I thought I was pretty darn good.

Apparently, so did the blondie.

One moment, I was dancing happily to the beat, the next second, I found myself with his arms on mine. An almost hungry expression was on his face, and I smelled trouble as soon as I saw it. "Um, I have to go now," I said nervously, trying to pull away. "Uh, I'll just go--"

Suddenly his lips were on mine, his fingers rubbing my skin. What?! Alarms were blinking red in my mind, and every nerve in my body was screaming at me to pull away. This was bad news, not just for me but also for him (I was ready to punch him in those curious little lips of his). I'd kissed a guy once when I was in first grade, and even then, I'd ended up socking him afterwards.

But somehow, I wasn't able to pull away from this kiss. I wanted to, so badly but I couldn't. His touch somehow soothed me, and with all the confusion around me, I relaxed into his grip.

He pulled away before I did, his eyes gleaming with a new light. I gaped at him in horrified awe as I realized what I'd done.

I pushed away from the blondie, leaving him gaping like a fish. "Get away from me, you jerk!" I yelled furiously, stomping off.

I fled, not knowing where I was going. I was confused, angry, and scared. Had I really just done that? Kissed a guy I didn't even know? Oh gosh, it must've been a mistake. It had to have been. I mean, why would I have kissed him otherwise?

Of course, some questions can't be answered just like that.

I changed pace from a fast-paced walk to a run, pushing through couples and barely hearing their complaints. All I could hear was the rushing of my blood in my ears, and the hot, confused fire that seemed to be burning me from the inside. What happened to me?

I burst out the front door into the cool night air. People had pretty much stopped arriving, so it was mainly just Jake and me. Tears still blotted my face, and I thanked goodness I hadn't worn any mascara or eye-liner. I should never have come to this party, I thought miserably. I should've just listened to my dad and stayed home.

"Well, I'm going home now," I muttered to myself firmly. As I started down the street, someone shouted behind me.

"Trixa!"

I turned around to see Jake jogging towards me. His worried face, the kind glimmer in his eyes, oh gosh, they just about set me over the edge again. "What?" I snapped, but my voice was quivering and it didn't faze him one bit.

"Are you okay?" He queried, peering at me curiously, inspecting me. "I saw you run out and I thought, well, the party can get a little rough, you know."

I tried to come up with a comment about me being completely fine and that I was just going for a quick walk, but my voice stuck in my throat.

"Hey, you feeling alright?" He asked, coming nearer.

I tried again, but tears clogged my throat. Finally, I managed to stutter, "No," Before I broke down completely.

Jake was like a brother to me--well, one that wasn't a total jerk. He was always protecting Marcy and me, and listened to us when no one else would, and always encouraged us. Once, I remember literally falling into his arms after someone had beat me up and pretty much almost sent me to the hospital.

Let's just say that the guy who beat me up was the one who ended up at the hospital.

Anyways, falling into his arms was exactly what I did right then. The next thing I knew, I was hiccupping hysterically while my story tumbled out of my mouth, and Jake was hugging me and murmuring comfortingly.

Okay. Now's the time for all you readers out there to say 'you WUSS!' I probably was overreacting, yes, but still, it was the first time I had feelings for a guy, and then friggin' kissed the dude. Well, I suppose he kissed me first, but I didn't pull away, and enjoyed the stupid moment.

I hated it.

And loved it.

After I was done with my sobbing and crying into Jake's now wet T-shirt, I pulled away from the hug, wiping my eyes in furious embarrassment. "Sorry," I muttered, angry at myself. "But thanks," I added quickly.

"No problem, Trixa," He replied, smiling. "Anything for my adopted sister." (Do you see what I mean when I say we were like siblings?). "Are you going to go home now?"

"Yup," I replied bluntly. "I don't want to raise too many suspicions with my dad."

"Do you want me to walk you home?" His expression was still creased with worry on the edges.

"Nah, I'm okay," I said, waving off his offer. "Thanks anyways, but you have to stay here and keep everything in line."

"I guess..." He didn't look comfortable with my going off alone. "Are you sure? It would just take a minute."

"Don't worry!" I tried on a smile, even if it was shaky. "I'll be fine."

"Okay, then," He said, still looking uncomfortable. "Bye, then."

"See you later!" I said, then walked off into the darkness that led to my house.

 ****

Two minutes later, I was strolling past houses with dark windows, my shoes clapping on the sidewalk. The stars twinkled above, like little crystals in a black blanket of darkness. I stopped and stared at them for a little while. They were beautiful; it was as if someone had thrown a handful of sparks into a black abyss.

I heard a car roll past, but I didn't pay any attention. The sky was so beautiful tonight...

Call me crazy, but I'm sort of obsessed with the sky. I can't go a day without spending at least half of it outside, out in the sunshine, out in the fresh air. To heck with febreeze; they call that fresh? Pfft. I love the sun, the clouds, the sky, everything about it. It's like a painting that changes every day.

That's when all the stars disappeared as a cloth bag was shoved over my head. The fresh breeze was replaced by a sticky sweet smell, and the sounds of the night were now the sounds of someone shoving me into the back of a truck...

A/N

Haha, hello children!!! I wanna say that I'm dedicating each chapter to everyone on Wattpad who has been encouraging and who I love!! (Don't take it personally if I don't pick you :P) Just my followers, so thanks you guys!!

Vote! Comment! Fan!

--Pandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4K 29
๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐˜/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
93.5K 4.9K 32
Pluto thai gl novel แ€™แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€ฌแ€˜แ€ฌแ€žแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บ
11.9K 485 13
ุชุฌุจุฑู‡ุง ุฌุฏุชู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู† ุชุณูƒู† ู…ุนู‡ู… ุจุงู„ุจูŠุช ุจุนุฏ ูˆูุงุฉ ุงู‡ู„ู‡ุง ุจุญุงุฏุซ . ุชุฏุฎู„ ู„ู„ุจูŠุช ูˆู‡ูŠ ุชุฌู‡ู„ ุนุงุฏุงุชู‡ู… ูˆุชู‚ุงู„ูŠุฏู‡ู… . ูˆ ุชุจุฏุฃ ุงุญุฏุงุซ ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ...
8.9K 743 16
โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...