attack on titan one shots

historia_scorpia tarafından

many different story's with you and other people. there will probably be more Levi jean and reiner than anyon... Daha Fazla

requests
levi x reader
PLEASE GIVE ME A REQUEST
eren x dieing reader
hey readers!!
hey y'all
I'm home!
modern levi x reader part 1
annie L I C K I N eren 0////0
titan?annie x ...........
is it to late?
wow yay

titan?annie x ...........

167 2 0
historia_scorpia tarafından

Love this ship so shut up!

No ones pov:

"In the year 857 all the titans have been killed and the gates have open. People thought there would be no more walls until the biters showed up. If someone was bit or eaten by a biter they too would become a biter. Have the scout legion has died. Levi,erwin,hangi,reiner,bertholt,krista,ymir,sasha,connie and armin. The last survives went underground and hid. Its been only a year since this began and the new leader, jean kristchein has split people into teams to scavenge for survivors and food. The teams are  petra and oluo, marco and mike, eren and annie. Mikasa is already out there lost. As the teams and jean left a horde attacked. The teams left not knowing what to do. Eren and annie ran to an abandoned house and waited. Will they survive? Will jean find mikasa? Will the end end?" Wrote a mysterious person sitting in a chair looking at all her collectors.

A/n: if I don't add another story tomorrow it means annie killed me. Bye!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
552K 923 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
331K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
93.4K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...