gay? -> muke

By the5sosfanfic

Best friends with serious problems More

"gay boy"
Sexuality

Punk Rock

46 6 0
By the5sosfanfic

I've never liked school. It was always so boring. No one cares about school anyways in senior year. I don't have any real friends... but that doesn't matter. I still ride the bus because I'm saving up my money for a car. My life kinda sucks. I'm living with my dad, and he's a drunk. Not to mention abusive.

I pop in my earbuds and slowly shut the door to my house so that I don't wake up my dad. I don't know why I do it, maybe it's cause I'm afraid of getting beat up.

Every seat is taken, so I sit with this black-haired kid at the back of the bus who seems friendly. He smiles at me and I give a sad smile back. I haven't seen him before.

"Hi, I'm Michael." He says, extending his hand.

"Luke." I reply. We shake hands a bit awkwardly because my hands look extremely tiny compared to his. "Are you new? I haven't seen you around."

"I just moved here. Kinda sucks because it's my senior year. But I'll make the best of a bad situation, you know?"

I nodded. "Bad situation..." I mumble quietly to myself. We sit in silence for a bit until he asks me about the school. I tell him that it sucks. "The teachers don't teach, and all the girls are sluts. No ones loyal, all the dudes are fuckboys, and I just sit back and watch everyone do their lousy shit because I have no friends, anyway." I say.

"I don't think any of those things will be my problem." Michael decides, slouching a bit in his seat.

"Come on, dude. All of them are your problems." I say as the bus jolts to a halt. "We're here. Say, d'you want me to show you around before I have to get to class?"

He nods. "That would be great, thanks."

-

"So your next classroom is down the hall, to your right. Maths, such rubbish." I mutter. I hand him his schedule with a grin. "I've gotta get going, Mikey. See ya on the bus."

As I'm walking away, a hand envelops my wrist and turns me around. It's Michael.

"Thank you." He whispers. He turns around and walks away, occasionally looking back at me. I can still feel his warm touch on my arm as I turn around and walk to my class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...