My Arrogant Boss

By Muslimprincesses

Mosab is an arrogant business tycoon who learns the meaning of love when he meets Aisha, a simple and well c... More

Description

13.1K 408 34
By Muslimprincesses

Hello, if you have read this book before then you will notice some few changes. however if you are new to my books, then continue, you haven't missed anything so far.

Welcome to the battle between love and hatred.

If you enjoy the book then please let me know by comment, and vote

Mosab is an arrogant business tycoon who learns the meaning of love when he meets Aisha, a simple  and well cultured girl . Even though Mosab is sceptical with the idea of love, he cant help but fall in love with Aisha. After many fights and romance, everything looks perfect for the two lovebirds.

well Almost perfect.

The story is about a two people from completely different journey met with the power of Allah. As they stay together they learn from each other and teaches each other lessons of life. A guy who is battle in the world between love and hate. His hatred for his mother can grow more and his arrogant behaviour only cause harm to his love life. Will Aisha be able to bring the light in him.

Vote.    Comment.        Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 25.5K 65
"You're the never ending blue sky in my world." "Well then you're the green land completing me." Life was crude, a path of potholes and smooth road...
24.9K 3.6K 19
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
340K 15K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
23.9K 2K 46
Her life has never been more busy. On the verge of a global business expansion and raising eight royal kids, Futhi is hit with the surprise of a life...