Sakura's sister... or is she?

By suju-x

More

2

1

12K 255 100
By suju-x

- The beginning (when Sarada, no not Uchiha Sarada, is eight and BIGGER than the rest of Rookie 9 who are still just SEVEN) -

Sarada's POV:

'Oi, loser. Baka. Oi. Brat. Oi-'

'What do you want?! Let me sleep, deku*!' I groaned out, pulling the pillow further above my head, but it was of no use. Well, the shouts were coming from inside my head, but whatever.

Now was not the time to use my brain.

Not when it was, 'almost time for Academy?', Juu supplied helpfully, but I mentally stuck my tongue out at him and folded my arms.

'Nope, not when it is time for sleep, deku! What a drag...'

'Don't come for me when Sakura snitches on you. I can already imagine the first day, she'll be too busy chasing boys and you're too idiotic to actually study."

I stuck my tongue out again and shook my head in denial, 'nope, you're wrong, deku!'

'Whatever- oh, look, here she comes,' Juu cut off halfway and I barely just opened my eyes when Sakura bent over and yelled, "WAKE UP, MONSTER!" loudly into my ear.

Juu, very rudely, by the way, 'no, I'm not rude-', snorted as I screamed from the shock and fell off the bed.

I could hear him laugh as I huffed and rubbed at the sore spot on my backside, "Candyfloss~ that hurt!"

"Don't call me that, you monster! Anyway, my kaa-chan and tou-chan are telling you to get down quickly since oba-san is here and waiting for you," Sakura informed with an irk mark on her forehead.

I blinked for a few moments and then my eyebrows furrowed, "huh?"

"Get up, you monster! Didn't you hear me?"

Sakura glared at me as she slapped the back of my head and I winced at the pain but kept quiet as she rambled on, complaining about my presence and how she couldn't wait for me to leave.

'Ignore her, she's just being an idiot,' Juu commented with a grunt.

I opened my mouth to ask if oba-san was really here, but she flicked my forehead and left before I could say anything.

Great.

'So, I wonder why she's here. She really makes me queasy,' Juu mentioned and I huffed in disbelief, an irk mark appearing on my own forehead.

"Oi, don't say that, deku, you make me queasy!"

'Psh, whatever, warugaki*,' Juu snorted as I mentally glared at him and quietened down when I went to get dressed.

I was already dreading just greeting oba-san, the scariest thing – 'oi, I'm supposed to be the scariest thing you know', 'no, shut up, deku!' – I knew.

- Time-skip to the Academy (because Juu is wrong, Sarada can study) -

Iruka's POV (because he's Naruto's favourite person):

"Hi, I'm Sarada, I'm going to be the Sixth Hokage, fuzakeruna*! Ruka-sensei, love you, deku!" I face-palmed as Sara grinned while the other students' jaws dropped at her vulgar language.

"Sarada, that isn't how you speak with your sensei and friends-"

"Hey, there's no way you're going to become Hokage! I'm gonna be the Hokage, dattebayo!" a new voice shouted, and I looked over to see Naruto rush forward and point accusingly at Sara who didn't seem the least bit pleased.

"Deku, I'm going to be Hokage! Baka, fuzakeruna!" Sara shouted, pointing at Naruto with an offended finger.

As others laughed at them, I remembered where I was and made the two to sit before, they started a full-blown argument, but it was useless.

"Who are you?! I'm gonna be Hokage, not you, dattebayo!" I heard Naruto hiss and I winced as the pair suddenly collided, snarling and glaring at each other with so much intensity that the rest of the class were also wide-eyed.

"Uh- Naruto, Sarada, that's enough!"

However, it seemed I was left ignored, prompting me to quickly land a harsh bonk on both of their heads, and I proudly chose to ignore the loud cry both released.

"Ow, sensei! That hurt!"

"What a drag..." I heard someone mumble and shook my head, waiting for them to sit down while the others did their greetings.

It was a slow process, letting everyone introduce themselves and settle down, and by the time they were done, it was already break time, forcing me to let them go and play.

Just before I teleported, I saw Sarada and Naruto both laughing together, making a subconscious smile lift on my face.

I landed in the Hokage's residence and bowed to a white-haired ANBU who was on his way out before I entered the Hokage's office, keeping my head low.

"Hokage-sama, I'd like to report on the new students at the academy."

"Oh, of course, you're just in time. How are they?" the Hokage asked in an attempt to make small talk and I smiled lightly, "they all seem to be a lively bunch. I was surprised to see Sara-chan in my class, though."

"Ah, yes, I thought Sara and Naruto may get along well with each other. Did they?" the Hokage wondered and I chuckled, remembering the prior happening.

"At first when they heard their dreams of Hokage, they wanted to destroy each other, but after, they seemed to be fine. The other students also seem to be getting along with each other."

"Okay, thank you for informing me, Iruka. You're dismissed," the Hokage told me and I nodded, bowing before I moved back and disappeared into thin air.

- Time-skip to after the Academy (because Juu was right, studying isn't for Sarada) -

Naruto's POV (because he's Sarada's best friend... and owns the show):

"So, what's your deal, anyway? Why do you want to be the Sixth Hokage and not the Fifth?" I asked Sarada who wriggled her toes in her black sandals and sucked on the double ice-lolly we'd bought after playing in the park.

Sarada gave me a blank look and then she face-palmed.

"I'm only a kid, deku! When the Third retires, I'll still be a child, I can't become a midget Hokage and have everyone looking down on me!"

"Oh, that's true, you are tiny. Let's make a bet, dattebayo!" I exclaimed and Sarada gave me a glare at my comment before she raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

"What kind of bet, you fox? I don't have money, deku!"

"Why would we need money- don't call me a fox or a deku!" I frowned and Sarada snickered before she turned serious and gave me an expectant look.

"Oh, if I become Hokage first, I'll do anything you want and if I win, you have to treat me to Ichiraku whenever I want, dattebayo!"

"Hmm... anything forever or is it just one thing you'll do when I put on that Hokage hat? I need to be prepared for my winnings, fuzakeruna!" Sarada questioned and I laughed at her.

"You're funny. I'll do whatever things you want, but I'm going to become Hokage. Dattebayo!"

"Oi, Sarada, oba-san is looking for you!" I heard a random voice interrupt us and curiously looked over to the running figure, my eyebrows furrowing as I saw a pink-haired girl panting but still glaring at Sarada who then sighed.

"See you tomorrow, Foxy!" she grinned and waved at me, waiting for me to return the gesture before she quietly followed behind the other girl with dropped shoulders.

I smiled widely as I watched them go and realised, I couldn't wait for the next day.

Third Person's POV:

"Oba-san, I'm here. Okaa-san, otou-san, good evening," Sarada forced politeness when she reached home and cleaned up, not wanting tonight to be another she was reminded of who she actually was.

She received low hums as response and quietly sat to eat with her family members when Mebuki suddenly cleared her throat and subtly nudged Kizashi who almost choked.

"O-oh, right. Sarada-chan, are you happy here?"

"Yes, otou-san. I even met my friend, Foxy deku, today! He's really nice, he wants to become Hokage like me, otou-san! He promised me that if I become Hokage, he'll do whatever I want, but if he becomes Hokage – which he can't, since I will first – I have to get him ramen all the time!"

Mebuki froze in place while Kizashi hesitantly chuckled and then shakily inhaled, "Sarada, I-"

"You'll be packing your bags and leaving with me," Rika interrupted coldly and Sarada blinked unsurely, as she glanced at Mebuki.

"Are we going on a trip, okaa-san? But academy started and Foxy and I are gonna meet tomorrow!"

"You won't be returning to the academy tomorrow, or any time after that. You'll be coming to live with my husband and I until further notice," Rika replied.

Sarada's chopsticks dropped as she turned to Mebuki and Kizashi who looked away while Sakura blinked.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"We thought it would be better if you moved to another village and start anew, you have more chance there than in this village... away from us."

Sarada tilted her head to the side, "but, otou-san, everything is good here. I like Konoha. Everyone here is nice."

"It has already been decided, and Sakura said it was hard for you to settle in, so we decided it would be good for you to leave your... past behind. You're a monster, don't forget that," Mebuki answered and Sarada's head snapped to Sakura, eyes swimming with confusion.

"But, it's not... I like it here..."

"I-" Sakura hiccupped, but stayed silent, and forced herself to look away as Sarada's eyes slowly brimmed with sadness.

"But, okaa-san... I like it here... I don't want to leave Konoha. Please, don't make me leave!"

By now Sarada was begging, on her knees, but neither Mebuki nor Kizashi seemed like they were joking.

"You have to go. You've lived here for long enough."

"But- Old Man said I have to stay here!" she finally tried, but her last attempt of convincing them went to waste.

Kizashi and Mebuki pointedly ignored her and Sakura stared down at her plate, clearly unbothered.

Rika cleared her throat, eyes hard into a glare, "the monster will be controlled outside of Konoha. My request of taking you has been approved and we will be moving tomorrow."

With that, she stood and walked away, her robes fluttering behind her.

Sarada's expression dropped and she quickly wiped at the tears beginning to streak her cheeks as Kizashi opened his mouth, "wait, Sarada-"

"Goodnight," she hissed quietly as she also stood and bowed before she rushed to her room.

Kizashi and Mebuki exchanged a look but couldn't find it in themselves to check on her, silently agreeing it was for the best.

- Time-skip to the next day (brought to you by Sakura's forehead) -

Sarada's POV:

It was barely sunrise when oba-san woke me up and told me we were leaving Konoha and we had to hurry. She forced me to stay quiet, to avoid waking my parents and sister who were no doubt fast asleep.

I got ready and as I went to the kitchen, she forced me to swallow down, 'so glad we don't share the same stomach, how can one even look at that and think it's food?', some gloopy looking sushi that was too oily and salty to my 'anyone's, actually,' liking.

I stayed silent and washed the mush down with water, quietly agreeing to Juu's comments, but my disgust must have shown as oba-san threw me a glare.

I kept my head down as she reached forward to pick up a piece of sushi and plopped it right into her mouth. 

'Wow, she's actually eating it with a straight face. Blech.'

"Are your belongings ready?" she asked, and I gulped at her tone, quickly nodding my head to show that I had packed.

Thankfully she only continued chewing which made my insides squirm and I wasn't the only one, obviously, not with Juu voicing how disturbed he was every few moments.

"Let's go, then," oba-san said after she finished the last piece in her hand and I agreed, unsurely standing when she instructed me to do so.

She then put a finger to her lips and once I nodded, directed me to follow her.

We left the house after she sealed the luggage into a scroll which was cool until – 'huh, nothing I can't do.' – making me snigger behind my palm.

Oba-san shot me a sharp look and I froze, biting my lip to stop any sound from escaping. She then nodded slowly, in some sort of approval before she curled her finger and walked away.

I quietly followed behind her, glaring at her back and pouting about it being dark and no sign of life on the streets, when, a boy I vaguely remembered from yesterday crashed into me, his eyes teary.

"Help, okaa-san and otou-san died!"

'That's the Uchiha boy. What does he mean- his parents died?' 

I had no idea what happened but stayed still as he sobbed against my shoulder, confusion swimming in my eyes. Suddenly, his body felt like a deadweight and I gasped as he collapsed

"H-hey! Wake up, deku! Are you okay?!"

Oba-san seemed perturbed by the boy had come and reached to touch him, when a white-haired ANBU – 'wow, he looks so cool!' – teleported right in front of us and stood up.

"I have been ordered by Hokage-sama to take Uchiha Sasuke, so he can get checked by the medical-nin. Let him go."

'Nice voice too!' I looked at him unsurely, not sure what do, but oba-san held the boy and gave him over to the man who then disappeared from sight in a flash. I blinked in confusion, but only snapped back as oba-san huffed.

I frowned at her, but she gave me a quick look which clearly showed she wasn't in the mood for speaking, making me bite my tongue and follow behind her silently.

This was going to be a long journey.

'I couldn't agree more, brat. You didn't even prepare food for me, like I do get hungry, you know?' Juu spoke and I mentally snorted while I shrugged my shoulders.

I reached out to poke his fist and grinned as he loomed over me with his teeth grinding. However, he snorted and lay back down, completely unimpressed as he closed his eyes.

'Go away, kid. I'll come play with you later.'

'You're so boring, deku,' I stuck my tongue out and that's when I noticed the familiar Konohagakure gate which I had entered through almost five years ago.

It really was time to leave now.

I glanced to the side of the gates, hoping to see either Ko-sensei or Izu-sensei, but the place was void of both Chūnins, which made me frown.

That was odd.

It was then that I realised the gates were bolted shut, but oba-san didn't notice or chose to ignore it as she continued walking and made strange movements with her hands.

I gasped as she suddenly hit the back of my head and grabbed me. I barely registered that we had teleported into a dark forest, but I fainted before I could speak.

'Kid?!'

-

*deku – useless person

*warugaki - brat

*fuzakeruna – don't mess with me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
83K 237 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
143K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...