Bonnie x Foxy

By foxy_lover111303

Foxy likes Bonnie. Bonnie likes Foxy. Do I need to tell you more? More

Bonnie x Foxy
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
.Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Sorry!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

9.1K 219 350
By foxy_lover111303

Bonnie's POV

I was still laughing at Foxy while we were walking.
"I can't believe that you thought Mangle was a girl!"
"Mangle is a girl name!"
"No it's unisex!"
"He...or she looks like a girl!"
"He's a guy!"
"A girl!"
"Guy!"
"Girl!"
"Guy!"
"Gir--
"Ladies, ladies. Stop fighting." Goldie (Golden Freddy) said. We were in the kitchen.
I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up," Foxy said.
"Boys be quiet, dinner's ready."
"Oooh! What is it this time? Pizza?" Freddy said sarcastically.
"Cupcakes?" I asked.
Chica rolled her eyes.
"Noooo.We're having...................... BURGERS!!!!!!! And fries."
For some reason I felt more happy then I should've. I guess it was because before I died burgers were my favorite food. And Foxy loved them too.
Chica brought out 5 bugers and a bunch of fries.
(A/N:imagine that all of them look like the anime version, like people).
"Yeah!!!Burgers!!" I yelled.
We dug in.

Foxy's POV
Seeing Bonnie's light up was hilarious. But it was also adorable. It was like he was 5. As if he was a kid seeing Santa for the first time. He ate his burger in like 30 seconds. I'm not kidding.
"Jesus,Bonnie!" Chica said, "was it that good?!"
"Honestly I couldn't tell. But it did bring some of the best memories back. And those involved some tasty burgers."
Chica smiled.Goldie rolled his eyes. (Looks like someone's jealous).

It was only 9:00 and the night guard doesn't come until 12:00. I saw Bonnie backstage. To kill time I went over to him and sat down. He saw me.
"Sup, badass."
"Nothing.....uh....."
"What?"
"I was thinking of a nickname for you."
He got excited.
"Awesome! Got some?"
I thought.
"Um.........tie?"
"Huh?"
"Never mind......uh.......moron?"
"No."
"Stupid?"
"No."
"Asshole?"
"Fuck you!"
"Smartass?"
"N--Accually yeah!"
"Really?"
"Yeah I like it."
"Well that's your new nickname."
I looked at the clock: it was only 9:10.
"Well smartass, whatcha wanna do to kill time?"

Bonnie's POV

What did I want to do to kill time? I didn't know. I saw Foxy lie down. Then I thought of something. I went to lie down with him. His eyes were closed.
I started to sing (well actually rap).
"I ponder of something great. My lungs will fill and then deflate. They fill with fire, exhale desire. I know it's dire my time today--"
He started singing/rapping.
"I have these thoughts, so often I ought, to replace that slot with what I once bought. 'Cause somebody stole my car radio, and now I just sit in silence."
"Sometimes quiet is violent. I don't know how to hide it. My pride is no longer inside."
"It's on my sleeve."
"My skin will scream."
"Reminding me of who I killed inside my dream. I hate this car that I'm driving, there's no hiding for me."
"I'm forced to deal with what I feel. There is no distraction to mask what is real."
(We said this in unison).
"I could pull the steering wheel.

I have these thoughts, so often I ought, to replace that slot with what I once bought. 'Cause somebody stole my car radio, and now I just sit in silence...."
We were looking at each other now.
"You remembered that song?" Foxy asked.
I smiled.
"Of course."

Foxy's POV

Oh. My. Gondola. His smile. God, his smile! His ears (bunny ears). WTH is wrong with me? That's my bro. I'm not gay, am I? Ho.ly. Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 220 6
Slowly but surely, awkward Giyu falls for the sexy boy next-door.
23.6K 368 40
Stenny stories that will either be one, two, or maybe three shots. All depending. Most stories will be AUs. No smut.
45.5K 987 13
Stolas and Blitz romance fantiction!! (photos are not my work)
988K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...