Arranged Marriage... To an Ab...

By xxxDarkAngel91xxx

Kyra was seventeen when her parents decided to marry her off to some rich kid in order for them to be on top... More

Arranged Marriage... To an Abuser!!!
Chapter 1: {I am your daughter not your dog}
{Chapter 2: Getting Ready!}
{Chapter 3: The Dinner}
Chapter 4 preview {The Party}
{Chapter 4: The Party}
Chapter 5: {The Party 2.0}
Chapter 6: {Still the Party}
Chapter 7: {The Little Island}
{Chapter 9: Dinner with the bloodsuckers... Stewarts!! I meant Stewarts}
{Chapter 10: Heart to Heart ♥}
{Chapter 11: Ding Dong the Bitch is back!}
{Chapter 12: Here comes the bride, all drenched in blood ♫}

Chapter 8: {Everything Comes Out}

5.4K 104 3
By xxxDarkAngel91xxx

Here is the next chapter of the story, hope you like it. I hope to get more readers soon and please let me know if the story is not apealing and it sucks. so i can leave room for great writers. Critism will be taken well. I believe that by listening is the only way we can improve.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Everything Comes Out}

We all sat down to eat our food that Jezebel made. I was still shocked to find out that Jezebel and Emmet were dating but I should have known they were always spending time together. But I was truly more shocked to what Dylan said that “if they loved each other they should be together”. Like seriously what the hell, why doesn’t he say that to his parents? That we don’t love each other and that we should be allowed to look for the person that we truly love. I still can’t believe that in two weeks I am going to be married and who knows what my married life will be like.

            The guys started playing volleyball against each other Jake and Dylan were one team and Emmet and Drake were another. I really couldn’t tell who was winning or who was losing because I was lost in the sea of my thoughts. I was only able to tell every time that Emmett’s team made a score because of how Jezebel would cheer. I can’t imagine my life married and with a kid how would my friends react. Seeing them all and thinking that we are already old and about to graduate high school our lives are getting complicated. Will we all still be in touch with each other after five years? Would I learn to love Dylan and what kind of husband will he be. I am not going to lie I was worried because in the two days that I have met Dylan he was aggressive. He even slapped me in front of my family. If he did that in front of my family I have no doubt that he wouldn’t do that in front of everyone else. Or maybe he will change once we are married. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice the shadow that over casted me until Jenny spoke. She had that look the one that she always gave me when she was worried about me and that she knew I was going through something. “What’s wrong chica?” 

“Nothing why” I know there was no point in lying to her she knew me so well. I knew that sooner or later I was bound to tell her but why couldn’t it be later. If I knew my best-friend well she was not going to give up on this subject.

“Come on spit it out, what is wrong?” I knew she wasn’t going to give up until she got to the bottom of the truth. Yeah Jenny sometimes could be a total airhead but when it came down to her friends she was the girl. She had like a sixth sense or something. Even she herself says that she has a sixth sense.

“Okay I will confess but we have to go somewhere else”

“Okay fine” She got up from where she had sat down on the sand. I was so distracted I didn’t even notice her sit in the first place. She stretched out her hand so she could pull me out and didn’t let go. She was walking with determination was forgetting everyone in the beach.

“Um Jenny don’t you think we should call Jezebel she is going to feel left out and you know how sensitive she is”

“Yeah you’re right” She let go of my hand and turn around walked a few steps and yelled at Jezebel. Typical of Jenny too lazy to do anything even walk a few steps. “Jez girl talk now!” Poor Jezebel she looked at Jenny and she knew it was important she started running toward us but it was funny how she ran. Her skirt was not helping her so it looked like she was walking fast swinging her hands furiously back and forth. When she reached us Jenny continued to drag us further away from the guys.

“Okay I think this is far enough spill”

“Wait what is she going to spill” “What is going on” Jezebel was so confused. She had the lost puppy look. Jezebel is the innocent one of our group, or so we think. We never would have guess that Jezebel was going to have a boyfriend anytime soon. We kept thinking till she was maybe thirty.

“Well girls” I couldn’t do it I couldn’t tell them. What if they hate me for selling out? But it’s not like I want to. It’s against my will. I tried to tell them but I just could find the right words, my mouth was open but no sound was coming out.

“Spill it out already” Jenny started patting me in the back real hard when suddenly she stopped abruptly “You didn’t kill anyone did you” She looked at me with a terrified expression.

            Jezebel had her eyes wide open and her mouth also. “If you did I don’t want to know about” She started freaking out and rambling on “I am way too young to go to jail, heck I am barely starting my relationship with Emmet” she kept on pacing back and forth like a maniac. “I wanna be free, I want to enjoy life”

I was getting tired of her rambling; she was making me really uncomfortable. And I couldn’t believe my friends thought I was capable of killing someone. I held her by her shoulder and shook her up to see if some sense will get in her. “Jezebel Chill, I haven’t killed anyone” I let go of her shoulders and walked a few steps. I conjured my wicked smile and turn to give it to her “Yet”.

“What the hell Kyra don’t freak me out anymore” She took a few steps away from me. Like if I was seriously going to hurt her.

Jenny walked up to where Jezebel was standing and gave her a warm embrace. “Don’t listen to her Jez; she only wants to freak us out. I really doubt she would do such a stupid thing like that”  She turned around to look at me with that look in her face that she was tired of the games and she wanted answers no or else heads will roll. And believe me when Jenny had that look it was best to just tell her. “Well are you finally going to tell us what is bothering you? What has you so worked up that you blank out completely?”

I walked closer to the shore and sat down in the sand. I motioned my friends to come over and patted the place next to me as a signal that they should sit down. They understood it perfectly. Jenny sat on my right side and Jezebel on my left, I started doodling in the sand with the sand before speaking. I didn’t want to look at them what would my friends think of all this façade.

“Okay first you guys have to promise not to judge me and you will talk until I am done talking and won’t say anything aggressive or mean to anyone. And most important you cannot tell anyone else about what I am about to tell you. Deal” I held out my pinkie ring to them. All of the years we have known each other none of us have broken the pinkie promise. A pinkie promise was sacred even the boys had to obey it. I really don’t recall who started it but no matter what age we were we were relaying on the pinkie promise.

“Yes we pinkie promise” They interlocked their pinkie fingers with mine and kissed it to seal the promise.

“Okay well on Friday my dad told me that he had invested all of our money with some guy. Apparently now the guy has left town and no one can find him. He bailed with our money”

“Well that is not so bad, your dad is smart I am sure he can recover and money isn’t everything Kyra” Jezebel gave me her sympathetic look and I know that no matter if I was dirt poor my friends would always be there.

“Well I know that Jez, but the thing is my parents want me to get married. And please don’t interrupt till I am done or else I won’t have the courage to finish” Jenny did her little pout because I didn’t let her talk. “They want me to marry a rich person, so that way they can have their lives secure. This is where Dylan comes into play because he is my future husband.” I heard both of my friends gasp as soon as I told them that. They kept on looking at each other than to me than to them. They bit their mouth shut but I know that they wanted to spill something about how he was hot or something.

“My dad is going to merge his law firm with the one of Dylan’s dad. I am supposed to marry him in two weeks but I truly don’t know what to do and this is killing me” I threw the stick that I was doodling with and laid back in the sand. My friends moved up closer to my face while they were still sitting down. We just stayed in silent for about a minute or so.

“So what are you going to do” Jenny started caressing my hair like she always does when I am feeling down.

“Honestly Jenny I don’t know”

“Well you have to tell your parents you don’t want to marry Dylan. A marriage should be between two people that truly love each other and not be taken for granted”

“I know Jez I told my dad that but he doesn’t want to listen. And you know what this whole marriage is just going to be a contract. There is no love involved, attraction maybe, Love no. And my dad told me I have to be married with him for five years”

Jenny cheered up and gave me her Colgate smile. “Well that aint so bad time flies by really fast”  

“Yeah Jenny except they want me to have a kid."

“Oh shit” I heard both of them say and Oh shit was right my life was going to be a disaster. I am not ready to be a wife and I sure as hell was not ready to become a mom.

“Oh oh oh I got it”

“What Jenny?”

“Why don’t you tell them that instead of two weeks they wait until graduation is over and then we say we are going on a trip and we tell them they kidnapped you and problem solved”

“Yeah that’s a great plan…not, come on Jenny be serious that will never work”

“Well but you can tell them to postpone it and will get Dylan to fall in love with another girl and he will definitely not want to marry you”

I sat down faster than lighting and started to hug and kiss Jezebel. “Jez your idea might actually work, I love you, I love you”

She started to squirm to my affection. “Get off of me Kyra, you’re worse than my mother”

“I have to admit that my actually work but my idea was better” Jenny crossed her hands in protest “And anyways you got that great idea because of me. I was the first to say that the wedding should be postpone”

I started cracking up only my friends can make a situation so awkward turn into a hilarious one. I grabbed both of them by their necks and started kissing them like crazy.

“Gosh Kyra get off of us” They both said at the same time while pushing me away.

“But girls I love you so much” I started to do air kisses. “SO you guys are not mad about this whole situation and are still going to be my friends even if I do get married”

“Mad yes we are, but you are our friend ever since we were kids we could never stop being friends” Jenny leaned in to hug me.

“No matter what happens we will be there by your side always” Jez wrapped both of us in an embrace. It felt so good to have my friends hugging me and knowing that no matter what happened they would always be there. This was my family, my TRUE family. I wonder if the guys will take it so lightly as the girls.

I let go of them and looked right into their eyes. “You guys have to promise not to tell the guys. Not yet. Let’s wait until we can see what we can do who knows how they will react”

“Okay we pinkie promised” and with that we did our ritual of interlocking pinkies and kissing them to seal the deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 18K 39
18 year old Rudra is forced to marry 34 year old Ethan who happens to be a dad of an 18 year old himself. Can two culturally different people with an...
619K 30.5K 50
Marrying him was never supposed to happen. Rather, she had to be far away from him and his memories. She believed in love because of him, she cried b...
7.3K 273 43
Harry is fed up of being used by girls for fame. Kyra feels the same way too. Harry and Kyra have been friends since they were kids. But when their p...
92 10 9
Life and Death are two different people. Death is cursed to kill anything she touches so she separates herself from everyone. Life is cursed to menta...