Run (A Harry Styles fanfic)

By boybandsaremylife12

Five boys, one gang. Many against them. Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 13

21.1K 388 23
By boybandsaremylife12

Daisy's POV

I saw Harry walk down the stairs rubbing his hand across his forehead. I followed him in to the kitchen and he was leaning on the side with his head hung and his curls covering his face. 

"Harry?" I said to him edging closer. 

He looked up at me and he looked sad. I knew he wasn't going to get angry so I went right up to him. 

"Want me to go get Louis?" I said to him. 

He shook his head, I realised this was something to do with Olivia. 

"Is she okay?" I said to him getting worried.

"I-I don't know" he said quietly. "Daise, I've really hurt her". 

One million things rushed through my mind, he hadn't hit her had he? I didn't know what to do. But I think he realised I was worried when looked at me and continued to speak.

"I really like her and I ruined everything!" 

He was starting to get mad at himself he turned round to face the counter and slammed his fist down hard. 

I realised I wasn't the one who was able to calm him down, I had to get Louis. 

I hurried into the living room and grabbed Louis and pulled out to the hallway.

"Louis, you need to speak to Harry". I looked at Louis concerned. 

He realised it was serious and nodded. I walked back into the living area leaving him to it but realised Olivia wasn't there.

I decided to go look for her, to make sure she was okay.

 I looked everywhere. Even upstairs but she wasn't there. I started to get really worried and went back into the living area to ask Layla, but before I could Izzy stood up and said "Where the hell is Harry?!"

"He's with Louis, they're just having a talk" I said to her and smiled.

"A talk? Well it's took him a while hasn't it" She said pushing passed me to go out of the room. I then ignored her as she was just looking for attention and walked over to Layla.

"Do you have any idea where Livs gone? She's really drunk and I'm worried about her". 

Layla released herself from Zayn and her face overcome with worry.

"No, I could ring her?" Layla quickly got her phone and dialled her number.

"Answer message" She said. 

I walked out of the room in to the kitchen again to see Harry and Izzy screaming at each other. 

"Oh, Izzy fuck off. You knew nothing was going to come out of this, you were only a quick shag!" 

I then saw Izzy slap Harry right across his face and push passed Louis, then me and storm out the front door. Typical Harry.

"Harry, Olivia isn't here. I don't know where she's gone and I'm worried. Please go find her?". I looked at him in a hopeful way.

He nodded and started running towards the door and then he was out of sight.

Olivias POV

All I wanted to do was get out of there, I couldn't go back down and sit with Harry and Izzy watching them cuddle into each other.

So I did what I knew I could do best. I ran. 

With tears streaming down my face and alcohol controlling my body, I didn't get very far. I heard someone running up behind me.

"Liv, stop!" I heard Harry say.

I did what he told me too and I turned round to face him.

"Where are you going?" He asked me confused. 

"I-I don't know" I said trying to hold back the tears.

Harry took hold of my arm and pulled me close to him. 

"Don't cry Liv" he said to me softly. He brought his hand up to my cheek wiped my tears away. I then felt him kiss my forehead. 

"Come on, my flats just around the corner you can stop there tonight because there's no way you can go home in this state". 

He started pulling me towards him and put his arm around me. He held on to me making sure that I wasn't going to fall.We then walked to his flat in silence. 

When we got to the building his flat was located, I looked  at it carefully. It was a three story high building and all it had was a door leading to the stairs. 

When we walked up the first set of stairs Harry turned to me and said "I live on the second floor so we only have to walk up these next to flights of stairs" 

I nodded and gave him a small smile. The stairway was dark and very cold. I had to hold on to Harry as he was helping guide me through where I had to go. When we got to the second floor it looked a lot cleaner than I expected. 

There were big black doors with gold numbers on them. We stopped in front of room 12. Harry searched his pockets for the key then opened the door. He switched on the light and his front room appeared before me.

It was small but it looked so much better than the rest of the building. He had a small blue sofa and in front of that was a glass coffee table on a white rug. I then saw that he had a huge plasma screen TV, I would say it was about fifty inches wide. I looked at him in surprise and he gave me a half smile. 

He took my hand and led me in to his bedroom, I became panicky. I didn't want to have sex with him, I hardly knew him. I pulled my hand out of his grasp, he turned to me looking confused. 

"No" I said, shaking my head.

 He let out a little laugh. I  raised my eyebrows at him.

"Jesus Liv, I was only going to pick out a t-shirt for you to wear and I was going to stop on the sofa". 

I felt quite embarrassed assuming that he wanted to sleep with me.

"Oh" I replied with my head down so my hair would cover my bright red face.

"But if your offering?" he said with a huge grin on his face. I frowned at him.

"No" I said sternly. He shrugged and went over to his draws. His room was lovely. He had a brown leather bed which the headboard of was right up against the back wall. On the left wall hung some photos of him and various other people that I assumed was his family. Underneath the photos were a set of draws which he was stood by, looking through.

"Here" he said throwing my a big black shirt. "You can put it on in the bathroom". 

I nodded and quickly hurried away. When I got to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful. I had black mascara marks down my face and smudged eye liner. I decided to wash my face and look at myself again. Much better. 

As I was still intoxicated I had trouble getting my clothes off, which resulted in me banging in to things.

There was a knock on the door. "Are you okay?" Harry's voice called.

"Um, yeah" I said back whilst pulling his top over my head. I was worried it wouldn't cover everything, but it went to just above my knees so I felt comfortable.

"Nearly done" I called back. 

I picked up my clothes and walked out the bathroom and he was stood there smiling at me. I walked back into his room and he followed behind me. I stood there awkwardly for a moment or two. 

"Well are you going to get in?" He said raising his eyebrows and pulling back the cover for me. 

I nodded and slipped into the covers. He smiled and went to walk out the door but I stopped him by saying

"No Harry, please stay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 32
Ezgi is a rich girl ! but not popular one cause she is not perfect... She gets bullied my five guys who Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Li...
16.7K 340 39
Alex isn't your typical nerd. Yes she gets bullied and beaten. But it's all about to change when she becomes friends with Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Za...
88 2 6
Louis Tomlinson was well known. Not popular, but well known. He was 18, attractive, on the football team, covered in tattoos, he smoked, had his own...
7.4K 127 19
Kylie Clark. Niall Horan. Two strangers who very quickly fall for each other. Niall is really protective of Kylie, he hates the thought of another gu...