Visuals | βœ“

By josephinetheauthor

"Cameron can breathe." [full summary inside] Copyright Β© 2015 | Ana Joseph | All Rights Reserved More

prelude
02 | being normal (?)
03 | the wonder boy
04 | for the lone hearted
05 | fatherly love
06 | and you are?
07 | another one
08 | a stalker
09 | something dead
10 | finale

01 | a beginning

1.1K 40 0
By josephinetheauthor

VISUALS © 2015

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[i]

A BEGINNING

For Cameron, probably the hardest thing to do was to breathe.

It was so simple- so undeniably and frustratingly easy- to suffocate on the lack of freedom, on the lack of anything but the endless, soulless black, billowing tirelessly around his frame since birth.

It went on for miles. It went on for years. It went on day in, day out, without fail, without even a single shred of willingness to give up.

But the darkness was a challenge- a messy, overly stubborn challenge- and that was the beauty of it all.

Cameron could breathe.

[ Cameron can breathe. ]

And though, to the rest of the awfully oblivious world, it may have seemed completely unnecessary as a proven fact- to Cameron, himself, it meant possibly everything.

Because as Cameron breathes, he lives.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rewritten

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
92K 197 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...