Bepo's Secret

By chrisymd

What if Bepo wasn't who he appeared to be? Meet the real Bepo a young girl who's eaten the Bear-Bear Fruit Mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - The Past
Chapter 4 - The Past Part 2
Chapter 5

A Little Extra

1K 28 5
By chrisymd

Author's Note

So here's an extra little chapter and I'm warning you it's a Lemon. It's also my first attempt at a lemon so I apologize if it sucks. It probably doesn't really help that I'm basing this from other lemons I've read since I'm still a virgin and proud of that fact. Sorry you probably didn't need to know that.

Law

"Law are you up?" A soft voice asks as it taps against my door. I let out a quiet grumble before standing up and walking over to the door. I open the door to reveal a white haired girl with purple eyes standing there in only a skimpy grey night gown that barely went halfway down her thighs.

"Come in Bepo; can I help you with something?" I ask as I close the door behind her after she's stepped into the room. I keep my eyes on her uncertain what she could possibly need at this time of the night. Before I can process what's going on her lips are pressed onto mine; I stand there in shock before closing my eyes and melting into the kiss. I wrap my arms around her to pull her closer to me while she wraps hers around my neck. I slowly start taking small steps directing her towards the bed and just before we hit the bed I move my hands to her hips. We fall on top of the bed and in the process break the kiss. I stare into her lovely purple hues before kissing her again passionately. I lick the bottom of her lip asking for permission which she grants me right away. I slip my tongue into her mouth where we start fighting for dominance.

After some time I win and start exploring every inch of her mouth. After some time we break apart for air and I find that we're both panting really heavily. Her hands start running up and down my bare torso while I start kissing her neck. A moan escapes her lips when I find her sweet spot and I gently bite down on it before sucking it which causes another moan to escape her lips. With each moan she lets out I can feel myself getting harder and harder. I give her a quick kiss on her lips before pulling off her night gown to reveal the light blue lace undergarments she's wearing. I pull her up and sit down on the bed edge with her on my lap. I kiss her on the lips again while unclipping her bra hook. She slides off the bra without a hesitation before throwing it somewhere in the room and I lay her flat on the bed again. I slip off her underwear and I go in for another kiss but she stops me. I pull back a bit looking at her confused when suddenly I feel her hands at the rim of my pants. She starts to pull them down but I quickly take over and discard both my pants and boxers in a second before going back to kiss her.

I grab one of her boobs and start playing around with the nipple which causes more moans to escape her. I remove my lips from hers before trailing light kisses down to her other boob where I take that nipple into my mouth. I start licking and sucking it which causes even more moans to escape her mouth. After a bit I switch nipples so I'm giving the same treatment to the other one. I move my free hand down to her thighs which I start rubbing softly and more moans escape her. I slide my hand up towards her entrance and when I reach it I slip one finger into her. My finger becomes wet with her slick substance and I start pumping it back in forward before entering a second finger. I watch her as I start a scissoring motion and louder moans escape her plush lips. I feel something suddenly touch me and I can't help but let out a moan. I look down to find Bepo's hand around me and she slowly starts moving her hand. She slowly increases the speed and moans start escaping my mouth.

Suddenly I find myself lying on my back on the bed and Bepo has her head near my member. I watch her curious as to what she's gonna do when suddenly she licks my tip. I can't help the shiver that runs through me or the moan that escapes my lips. She keeps licking me for a bit before she puts me fully into her mouth. I feel her suck on me and I let out a loud moan since it feels so good. She sucks another time getting the same reaction before she slowly starts bobbing her head at a slow pace. Slowly she speeds it up and moans escape my lips left and right. I start moving my hips in time with her and I grab the back of her head making her go faster. I feel myself coming and I let out a moan that contains her name as I cum into her mouth. She slowly releases me before swallowing the mouthful she got and I flip her over before positioning myself at her entrance.

I look down at her and she nods before I can say anything. I slide into her and stay still for a bit. I see tears forming at the corners of her eyes at the pain and I kiss them away. After a couple seconds she nods and I slowly start moving in and out of her. With each movement she lets out a moan and I keep up the slow pace.

"L-la-law fa-fast-faster;" Bepo manages to get out before she moans again. I increase my pace until I was going really fast and hitting her sweet spot each time which left her in a moaning mess. She arcs her back upwards so I can get better access and allowing me to go faster. I increase my pace and feel myself close to coming again.

"I'm about to come." I say while panting heavy and sweat drips off my body.

"M-me too;" Bepo says between moans and I thrust a couple more times before I cum while yelling her name and she yells mine. We fall onto the bed exhausted before curling up against each other and drifting off.

===

My eyes shoot open and I look around. I find the spot beside me empty and I look around the room to see that it's the same way it was before. That was a dream? It felt so real though. I thought when suddenly I feel disappointed.

~~~

At the same time

Bepo

I let out a yawn as I walk down the hall towards the kitchen when I see Law walking towards me.

"Mornin' Law;" I say cheerfully. Law walks up to me before stopping right in front of me. He stares at me with emotions battling inside his eyes.

"Law?" I ask concerned since he still hasn't answered me yet. Suddenly he pushes me against the wall and smashes his lips against mine. My eyes widen in shock before closing and I melt into the kiss. My arms wrap themselves around his neck and I pull him closer to me while Law's arms that were now snaked around my back do the same thing. He pushes me back against the wall again but this time he pins me there. His hands pin mine against the wall while he has one of his legs pressed between my legs and one of my legs located between his allowing me to feel his huge erection. His leg suddenly rubs against my womanhood and I let out a gasp since I'm already feeling hot down there. His leg rubs against it again causing another wave of pleasure to shoot through me and I gasped again. This time Law took the time I had my mouth open to shove his tongue into it. Our tongues fought for dominance but his easily won.

His tongue explored every part of my mouth and eventually we break apart for air with a strand of saliva connecting us. I see that Law's eyes are filled with lust and I'm sure that mine are too. I'm starting to get tired of being pinned to the wall and I know I won't beat him in a full out test of power so I move my leg that's between his. My leg rubs against his erection causing him to gasp and loosen his hold on me. I pull my wrist free from his hold and slip them under his shirt to feel his torso. I pull his shirt over his head and quickly kiss him. I feel his hands grab the bottom of my shirt and we quickly break the kiss to allow my shirt to get peeled off. He suddenly lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him before kissing him again. Law slowly moves down the hall and into a room. He sends me down on the bed that was located in the room and I break the kiss to peel off my pants. At the same time Law peels off his pants leaving him in just his boxers while I still have my undergarments on. I can clearly see how hard he is through his boxers.

I quickly reconnect our lips hungrily and I place my hands on his torso again. I slide them around a bit tracing his muscles before I move one of my hands downward. I reach the rim of his boxers and I slip my hand in before grabbing a hold of him which causes Law to moan loudly. I feel my womanhood pulse at his moan and I start pumping my hand. Law keeps moaning while I keep pumping. Law quickly grabs my arm stopping me from pumping and he slides off his boxers. I quickly take off my undergarments as well and suddenly I'm pinned onto the bed. Law moves my hands above my head and he holds them there with one hand while the other suddenly starts exploring me. When Law grabs my boob and starts playing with the nipple I let out a gasp. Law suddenly lowers his head and takes the nipple in his mouth. I start moaning as he teases my nipple and I can feel my womanhood growing hotter. Out of nowhere Law shoves a finger into me after he lets go of my nipple and I gasp before moaning as he starts to move his finger.

He soon enters a second one and starts a scissoring motion inside me which leaves me moaning still. Suddenly his fingers are pulled out and I let out a disappointed sigh before I feel something else slide in. I let out a pained yelp since it pulled at my walls and tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. Law leans down and kisses my cheeks before giving me a kiss on the lips as he starts moving. At first it hurts but soon pain turns to pleasure and I'm moaning none stop. I arc my back giving him better access and he quickly starts going faster. I feel him hit my sweet spot and I moan out his name.

"Uh Law it feels so good." I moan out and I start rocking my hips with his. We keep going at it until I feel myself getting red hot.

"Law I'm..." I'm interrupted by a loud moan of pleasure escaping my throat as Law pounds into my good spot.

"Me too;" Law pants out and a second later we practically scream out each other's names. I feel Law's seed fill me up before he slowly removes himself and we just lay there on the bed panting. Law pulls me into his chest and I feel myself drifting off.

===

My eyes burst open and I look around to find myself in my room. I look around to see my room the same as normal. I pull off my blanket before standing up and feeling the cool air brush against my bare legs. I look down to see that I'm still wearing my tank top and shorts that I went to bed in. So that was all just a dream?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.8K 15
The World Government had made strives in the field of science through genetic engineering came the recreation of Straw Hat Luffy's Gear Second. The p...
17.4K 783 45
Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm not that person. Thank you very much for...
2K 127 14
In a world where many accidents may happen.. You are a Cardiac surgeon who's been working their entire life to get this job. But what happens when yo...
17.1K 540 18
"You are like snow. So cold and yet so beautiful." (Law x Reader.) If you are here for spice, Chapter 18 my friends. A mysterious woman is saved by t...