I Am the Enemy //Bellamy Blak...

By GangsterBrooks

She was on one mission with one goal only. Kill Bellamy Blake. (GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING) More

Disclaimer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
FORGIVE ME (plz read)
27.
28.
30.
The End?
ITS PUBLISHED

29.

3.3K 94 10
By GangsterBrooks

"Everything has to be perfect! No room for any kind of mistake!" Bellamy's voice echoed through the entire camp. Ever since the grounder incident he's been making sure we get everything perfect to attack.

"There's no way in hell we're losing" He yelled. Everyone became even more frightened of him when we came back. Questions flew everywhere about what happened to us. Why Bellamy was tortured more than I was. Some people thought it was my plan to have the earth borns invade us and kidnap Bellamy and I. I've ignored those kind of comments. All I've been doing is helping set things up.

I walked inside the drop ship, maybe there's some extra tools in the very top. Usually there's always some hidden somewhere. As I walked in the whole confined area was empty. My eyebrows furrowed. There are usually scatters of people in here.

I pushed it to the back of my mind and climbed up the ladder. The second I got to the top I heard the door slam shut under me. I panicked and started banging on the door.
"This isn't funny!" I rolled my eyes.
"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll let you out when he's dead" A familiar voice spoke. My heart felt like it was being tied into a knot.
Murphy.

"If you do that, so help me god Murphy I will kill you!" I screamed but he didn't seem to care because he didn't answer. I looked around the drop ship space. There was nothing up here I could possibly use to get me out.

Minutes had passed and I heard nothing but dead silence. I was getting more and more anxious.

"Murphy put the gun down" Another voice spoke.

"You know what will happen to me if you tell Bellamy" I felt somewhat relieved that it wasn't Bellamy in there but I couldn't let Jasper die either. He's my friend..

"Tell Bellamy what?" A muffled voice through a walkie-talkie came out.

"Murphy has a gun he's trying to kill me!" He yelled through the device. I took the opportunity, even though he probably couldn't hear me but I screamed his name as loud as I possibly could.

"Bellamy!" I shouted with absolutely no hope.
"River?" His sweet voice said. Then I heard a loud bang and I knew Murphy had knocked Jasper out.
"Shut the hell up! Or I'll kill you too!" He yelled at me banging on the drop ship door. Then I heard the drop ship entrance door begin closing. I immediently panicked and ran to the only window and started banging on it hoping to get someone's attention.

"Murphy open the goddamn door!" Bellamy screamed. He looked calm but terrified at the same time.

"If you try to be the hero, Jasper dies. Oh and you're precious grounder slut"

"If you even so much as touch her I swear to god you're dead!" I heard Murphy let out a laugh. "Here let me just go get her" Then the door opened that locked me in the room and his hand clamped around my arm so tight I let out an unexpected yelp.
I took the opportunity and punched him square in the nose. He faltered for only a second before taking his knife and putting it right under my chin.
"Good job Bellamy, you taught the bitch well. Now I know I'm going to kill her, but I might just have a little fun with her first. If you know what I mean" I could tell he was smirking without even looking at him.

"If you didn't already know dumbass, she's stronger than you" Bellamy spat.
"I'm sure she is, but I have a gun" He said and instantly shot it at the floor next to my foot. I didn't flinch or even move.
"Murphy!" Bellamy screamed.

-----

A while after, Jasper woke up. Murphy made me sit down in a corner while continuously pointing a gun at me. I would've done something a long time ago but there's not a doubt in my mind he'll shoot me in a nanosecond.

"Murphy you're leaving us open to an attack and I can't let you do that" His voice came on again.
"I don't know if you've noticed but you're not really in control right now"

"Oh come on, you don't really want to hurt them, you want to hurt me" Murphy looked interested by his words.

"So what do you say? Trade them for me" I raised up to say something but Murphy cocked the gun once more.
"No" I whispered to myself. He opened the drop ship door and I felt the fresh air come in.

"10 seconds Bellamy, unarmed or I'll shoot them both!" Murphy shoved me behind a big pole so I wasn't visible. The gun still pointed at me at all times. Jasper quickly ran out and Bellamy walked in.
"Wait-" Bellamy started to speak but the door began to close again.
"Where the hell is River!" He yelled.
"She's right here" He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me out.
"Don't touch me!" I yelled and pushed him away as hard as possible.
"You said you'd let them both out if I came in you lying bastard!"
I gave him a look of reassurance. He loosened a little.

Murphy grabbed a long rope and threw it at Bellamy. "Start tying"

"What"
"Now!" He yelled pointing the gun directly at Bellamy's head. He started tying the ends together and he was finished quickly. "Alright now toss it over" Murphy looked at the beam above our heads.
"What do you want me to say? You want me to apologize?" Bellamy said calmly. "Fine, I'm sorry"

"No Bellamy you got it all wrong. I don't want you to say anything. I want you to feel the pain I felt, then I want you to die" He said. The words didn't even have time to fully escape his mouth before I lunged at him from behind. I wrapped my arms right around his neck making sure to choke him. He twisted and turned trying to get me off of him but he was failing.
Before I knew what had happened I heard a gun shot and a sharp pain in my arm. That shocked me and he pushed me off so I was laying on the floor below him.
He just laughed and pointed the gun at me again.
"River!" Bellamy ran towards me but Murphy put the gun to my forehead. "Come anywhere near her and I'll shoot her brains out right now"

"Ya know, River I should've just killed you when I knew you were in here with Jasper. I mean after you ripped my fingernails off and pretty much tortured me back at your home base. You had so much power there, but here you're nothing. I cannot explain to you how stupid you are, you did all this for him?" Murphy laughed.
"Bellamy is a killer and cares for nobody but himself. You'll figure that out soon"
"Murphy stop-"
"Did I tell you that you could speak?!" He yelled. "Put your head in that noose right now or I will kill her" Bellamy looked at the rope hanging from the ceiling and cringed.
"Bellamy don't" I said. He didn't seem to notice me. He pulled the table under the rope.
"Stand on it" Murphy said.

"This is insane, the grounde-" He didn't get a chance to speak before I heard another gun shot and felt another sharp pain in my arm again. I screamed.
"Stop!" He yelled. I couldn't see what was going on, everything was turning black and blue and I was dizzy.
"I don't know how much more she can take Bell, I want to make sure she's awake so she can watch you die and not be able to do a damn thing to stop it"

He stood on the table and put his head in the rope. I wanted to speak but nothing would come out. It just sounded like wheezing. Murphy was standing on my leg making sure I wouldn't go anywhere which hurt worse.
"Let me say one thing okay" Bellamy pleaded.
Murphy rolled his eyes and huffed. Bellamy looked at me and even though I could barely see him or hear him, I still understand the words that came out of his mouth in almost a whisper.

"I love you....so much" Then Murphy kicked the table from under him and Bellamy started dangling from the ceiling by only his neck. I screamed out, but barely a sound escaped my mouth.
"M-Murphy stop!" I struggled to yell. He didn't even look back at me.

"You're such a coward Bellamy"

"Agh!" A scream came from below the drop ship. I knew exactly who it was, Raven. She was trying to help us. I tried to crawl to where the rope was keeping Bellamy suspended in the air.

"I'm guessing that's Raven right now" Murphy took his gun and continuously shot at the floor in a million different spots. Bellamy tried to scream and tell him to stop but it was no use.

I looked at the rope around his neck and followed it, it's tied around the ladder. That's what is keeping him up so if I just untie it...

I desperately pulled myself onto the first bar and tried to untie it. The knot Murphy made was way too sophisticated to untie with bare hands. I huffed and remembered Murphy threw his knife down when he picked up his gun. I quickly reached and picked it up and started cutting the rope. Bellamy was starting to lose consciousness. After about 30 more tries the rope finally broke. Bellamy fell to the ground, after that I fell also. My body was so weak, I couldn't go anymore. Just doing that took everything I had. 

Then the door started opening. "Raven you did it!" An outside voice yelled. A dozen people flooded in the room. Murphy had ran up to the top level and locked the door. I could barely see anything. I was just glad Bellamy is okay..

"Bell!" Octavia yelled and her and Jasper quickly untied the noose from around his neck and he coughed.

"Murphy!" He yelled. "It's over!"

I heard a loud bang, fuzzy people everywhere.
"He made an explosion and ran through the wall!" Someone yelled.

"River!" I heard Bellamy yell. I closed my eyes, I couldn't possibly keep them open any longer. I felt his arms engulf around me.
"I'm so sorry" He whispered in my ear and picked me up. Or at least it felt like he was picking me up, I was no longer laying on the ground. I put my head against his chest and tried to regulate my breathing.

"You're okay, everything is okay just open your eyes" He pleaded.

"Please open your eyes" It sounded almost like a whisper now. I tried, I really tried but I couldn't. That was the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness.

--------

Guys! I am so sorry for taking forever to update. I know you all just hate me but I finished this chapter for you. I hope you all like it! Please vote or comment and tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 6.3K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
27.2K 543 29
"๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
7.6K 267 24
"๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž." [...
110K 3.1K 11
โArden you've changed. You killed someone innocent, you don't trust anyone but yourself, you run with the wolves and you're in love with the leader o...