Lone Wolf *The Animals MC boo...

Autorstwa AngelBlueDawn

Morgan is a single mother, trying to make ends meet and care for her daughter. Wolf is the leader of the Ani... Więcej

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Epilogue

Chapter Six.

51.4K 1.8K 86
Autorstwa AngelBlueDawn

Picture included *If it works* is of Demon.

When Lacy reached Chrome several bikes were already parked in the lot. Demon had just arrived and was shrugging off his jacket. She parked next to him and removed her helmet shaking down her hair, she'd stopped at home to change her clothes.

"This had better be good, it's my day off." She said.

"When the boss calls a table, there's not such thing as a day off."

She had been given an executive seat three years ago, at the time she'd been thrilled but that now meant that every table meeting she had to be present. Also on the board were Wolf, Demon, Zeke, Ty, Cyrus and Sky. A few stragglers always came in as well but were not chair holders.

Demon and Lacy walked in headquarters together, passed the pool tables, bar and dart games to a back room. The room had a large mahogany table, with leather chairs around it, dark walls and carpet. Everyone else was already seated and Lacy slid into a seat between Demon and Wolf.

"Thank you all for coming in on your day off."

"Why exactly are we here?" Lacy asked.

"I need two of you to go on a run, I need you to go see what the Aces are going. They're up to something and I need to know what."

"I'll go." Lacy said.

"You gotta take someone with you. Just drive to their HQ and see what you can find out."

The Aces Wild was a fellow MC and while not at war with The Animals they also weren't best friends.

"I'll go with her," Demon said.

"Fine, you two go and then call me."

Demon stood and Lacy copied his action following him out of the room and into the parking lot.

"Bikes or car?" He asked.

"Let's take your car."

"Fine, meet me at my place." He said, climbing on his bike and roaring away before she even had time to get her helmet on.

She shook her head and gave chase, not able to keep up with his break-neck speed. She had lectured him several times about his driving, especially on his bike.

He lived across town in a rundown, one story house. When she parked out front he was already leaning against his GTO.

"If I've told you once I've told you a million times, slow the hell down."

"You're one to talk."

"Just get in the car."

He rolled his eyes and opened his door, climbing into the old muscle car with ease and she followed. She slammed the door a little harder than was needed as he peeled out of the driveway.

"The Aces HQ is across town, by the bridge."

"I know where it is."

"You're going to stop and feed me along the way right?"

"Nobody said I had to feed you," He replied but she knew he would. He always did.

She and Demon had been friends a long time, they worked well together and were often sent on missions together. He turned onto the needed street and she slid down in her seat, putting her combat boots on his dash.

"Hey, feet off the dash."

"Bite me, I'm exhausted."

"Still hungover?" He guessed.

"Maybe a little, thanks for driving me home by the way."

"Don't I always drive your drunk ass home?"

"It's not like you have anything better to do."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You have the love life of a thermos," She said.

"I get plenty of women."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had one last night after I took you home."

"Who?"

"Rose," He said under his breath.

"You've got to be kidding! Every guy in the club has had her."

"Well, I hadn't."

"And?"

"I've had better," He said with a shrug.

She laughed and let her feet drop from the dash, pointing at an alley.

"This is it."

He pulled his car over behind one of the massive buildings, there was a good chance no violence would come from this ordeal but just in case they'd need cover while getting in the car. They climbed from the car together, both checking their guns before putting them in the waistband of their pants, effectively hiding them with their jackets.

They approached the smaller building, used mostly as a clubhouse for Aces Wild it was cleverly disguised as a fishing dock and warehouse. As they grew closer movement caught Lacys attention, she glanced to her right just as Demon paused.

A mangy looking dog walked out from around a stack of crates, its was long legged and skinny enough you could see it's spine, she couldn't tell what color it was under all the filth and it was losing fur in some spots, it was chained to one of the crates, it limped closer and watched her and Demon with dark, pitiful eyes.

He took a step closer and she grabbed his arm, stopping him from reaching the animal.

"Don't even, come on."

He glanced back at the dog then turned heading towards the building, she glanced at the mutt then followed him. The last thing she needed was Demon getting rabies or starting a war over a dog.

The strode into the building as if they belonged there and some of the lower totem pole bikers poised to shoot, the boss however glanced up from his paper work and smiled warmly at Lacy.

"Lace, my darling...how wonderful to see you again."

"Hello, Charlie."

"It's King....and you know it," He said.

"Whatever."

She took a seat in front of his desk, propping her feet up on the edge of his desk and nearly pushing his cup onto the floor. He scowled at her but didn't move, Demon stood behind her, poised to shoot anyone who touched her. She knew that, she appreciated it and used it to push buttons.

"What do you want Lace? You finally interested in switching crews? I'm interested. I'll even take the big guy." He motioned to Demon.

"No, I'm not switching crews. I want to know what yours has been up too, my boss thinks somethings up. You guys have been awful quiet lately."

"What do you mean by quiet?"

"Usually you come to a few parties we toss, you always have people in our side of town peddling drugs but lately nothing. We've never had an issue with you but we can if things are going bad. Maybe our hospitality isn't needed."

"It's not that Lace, we don't have no beef with the Animals."

"Then what?"

"We're getting pressure from the Trojans. They want us to all patch over and join their crew, we aren't really up for it but they're bigger than us. I just don't have the man power to argue, they've picked off most of my buyers and have started on my crew."

"Why didn't you come to us? Wolf would help you."

"I don't want a war, we don't have the men Lacy. Even with the Animals the Trojans will out number us three to one."

"Come to table on Monday night, talk to Wolf."

She stood, letting him know the conversation was over. He shook his head but didn't argue. She turned to Demon who was still standing there, arms crossed over his chest staring down Charlie.

"That dog....outside. I'm taking it." He said.

"Oh for Pete's sake," Lacy groaned.

"What? That mangy mutt? Someone dumped it there I don't know whose it is."

Taking that as an okay Demon turned and exited the warehouse with Lacy hot on his heels. He wasted no time in approaching the dog, who cowered and tried to escape him. He grabbed the chain and with a firm jerk broke it free from where it was hooked.

"Demon, you don't know what that thing might have."

"I don't care, my car, my rules."

The dog tried to run and he gripped the chain to stop it, when he tried to pet her she skirted around a Lacy to hide under a small table.

"Just let the damn thing go."

He cornered the dog but rather than showing aggression it chose to tuck it's nose between it's back legs and shake. He lifted it easily into his strong arms and carried it to the car, even though she protested Lacy ran ahead to open the door so he could place the dog inside.

"You don't even know where that things been, it could have a disease."

"You getting in or not?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes but climbed into the car, she put down her window with a grimace. The dog already smelled. Demon climbed into the car and pulled onto the street heading towards a fast food chain they frequented.

"So, King offered you a deal?"

"It was a long time ago, I turned him down."

"How long ago?"

"I don't know a year or two, we were.....intimate."

"Seriously? He looks old enough to be your father."

"So, I have daddy issues."

He pulled into the drive thru and drove to the first window. He had been feeding Lacy long enough to know what to order, he ordered his own food and an extra burger as well. When they retrieved their food and parked to the side Lacy opened her door.

"I'm not eating in here, the dog smells."

He nodded in agreement and then tossed the extra burger in the back, the dog who had been trembling on the seat hit the floor as if the flying burger were really a grenade. Demon shook his head then exited the car as well. Lacy was perched on his hood, enjoying her food.

"So, how long were you intimate with King?"

"A few months, I didn't think it was serious."

"He did?"

"Yeah, he wanted me to switch sides and become his VP."

"Never sleep with someone in your own club, that's common sense." He said.

"I know, I pointed that out and he told me to leave."

She took a bite of her burger and he glanced back in the car, relieved to see the dog finally eating. She had just taken a drink when her phone rang, she rolled her eyes before pulling it from her leather jacket and flipping it open.

"Hello? What? Morgan...calm down...calm down, what happened? When? I'll be there, I'm coming, do you hear me? Stay there, I'm coming."

She hung off and slid off the hood, Demon instantly knew something was wrong.

"I need to go, Iris is missing."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

335K 8.4K 27
She's an average girl, who likes to stay at home and minding her own business. He's a biker and a member of the Souleater MC. Is it possible for he...
344K 16K 22
Ezra Allan spent four years in prison, serving time for a crime he committed on behalf of the motorcycle club he worked for. Now out of prison he's a...
531K 16K 25
Castle Harrison is a 30 year old guy who happens to have just become the President of his dad's biker club, The Grimms. They are the most feared and...
872K 34.9K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...