Endless || HS ✔️

By fuckerings

THE THIRD BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years old... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Author's Note.
it's been a long time..
SEQUEL
ETERNAL - SEQUEL

Chapter 16

1.4K 67 12
By fuckerings

A couple more days passed by, and here we are to me arriving at Juilliard for the graduation. It was May 26 and a Saturday. I always hated it when they had graduations on Saturdays. Always hated it.

I walked into the building and immediately to the auditorium. I wanted to get this thing over and done with, so I could go home and make some decisions. Decisions such as what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go when I left New York. Yes, I was leaving New York immediately.

I was a little late, but not too late to miss my name being called. Slowly, I walked into the row and waited for my name to be Called. They weren't even those to my last name.

The auditorium was filled with people. Crowded. So fucking crowded.

A little while later, my name was called.

"Anne Elizabeth Woods," was all I heard, and I walked onto the stage. The lady gave me my scroll like thing, and I walked toward the chairs on the stage to sit. This was the graduating class.

I guess I was the last one, because when I sit down, all of the people graduating stood up immediately around me. So, I did too.

Then, the lady spoke. "Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to present you, the class of 2020."

Everyone in the auditorium stood up and clapped and cheered. The class threw up their caps, including me. I was fucking done with college.

After getting congratulated many times, I walked out of the auditorium and towards the exit. But, a voice stopped me.

"Anne," And I turned around, being met with someone who I didn't think I would see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 25
The death of 13 year old Lindsey Tomlinson shook the town to the core, but mostly her brother Louis and best friend Tessa. She did anything and every...
122K 3.2K 18
*4 Book Series* 2nd Book It's been 4 months. I let him go. I can't just forget about him..he's the reason I'm still holding on. ©riss1020
98.4K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
338K 8.7K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...