Broken Masterpiece • (Peter P...

TheBaeMagnet tarafından

"Why must you leave me so breathless at times when there is so much to say?" questions the green eyed piper. ... Daha Fazla

Welcome
Chapter 1 - Crack In The Pavement
Chapter 2 - Scarlett
Chapter 3 - Captain Hook
Chapter 4 - Constellations
Chapter 5 - Oscar
Chapter 6 - Green Eyed Piper
Chapter 7 - The Cave Of Broken Dreams
Chapter 8 - It's Dreamshade, Not Nightshade
Chapter 9 - Giants, Wizards and Elves
Chapter 10 - The Gaze Of A Pure Soul
Chapter 11 - Peter, Not Pan
Chapter 12 - 'Him'
Chapter 13 - Mentally Twisted, Physically Tied
Chapter 14 - Insanity
Chapter 15 - The Queen of Neverland
Chapter 17 - The Boy Below The Ocean (Part One)
Chapter 18 - The Boy Below The Ocean (Part Two)
Chapter 19 - Magic In The Air
Chapter 20 - Jealousy
Chapter 21 - 'Will-Power'
Chapter 22 - War
Q&A?
Chapter 23 - Pancakes and Booty Shakes
Chapter 24 - 'Well, We've Only Got The World Against Us'

Chapter 16 - Don't Take My Sunshine Away

1.4K 60 111
TheBaeMagnet tarafından

^Scarlett's POV^

"Oscar, no!"

I stare in agony as he falls to the ground, eyes watery and hands filthy. The entirety of his torso, most of his right leg and a good half of his face is now covered in serious burns. His skin looks sticky and flaky, peeling off in random areas. The reality of the situation sinks in when I hear a high pitched scream.

"Oscar!" I cry, rushing to his side. He holds onto his face, scraping his nails against the delicate skin. He cries softly, spending too much time calming his breathing to scream or cry. Much like me, he was speechless.

"Oscar, oh Oscar" I cry out, grabbing his hands in a desperate attempt to keep him from damaging his already burnt face. He stares at me for a few seconds before breaking down into sobs. I sit down on the ground beside him, picking him up and placing him on my lap.

I hug the crying boy close to my body, looking around for help. All the others are too busy fighting, so calling for help would be useless. The best I can do is try to keep him calm and see what I can do to save him. Although his burns are fatal, so I'm not sure there's much I can do.

"It hurts Scar. It really really hurts" he cries, hugging me even closer than before. I feel hot tears trickling down my own cheeks and my shoulder soaking in salty tears. Poor Oscar, he doesn't have a clue what's going on.

"I know, I know" I cry softly, mumbling comforting words into his ear and petting his head gently, scared that if I hold him too tight he'll break. My eyes sting with fresh tears as I squeeze them tightly shut, hoping it will make my tears go away. But Oscars quiet sobs make a waterfall of tears flow from my eyes.

"Do you want to lie down?" I say softly, feeling him nod his head on my shoulder. I carefully place him on the ground in front of me, taking a tight hold of his hand and squeezing it gently every time he winces in pain.

"Will I be okay?" he mumbles softly, his voice cracking with every word. You can tell he already knows the answer to that question, he's a smart boy. The way his voice cracked and his mouth turned straight into a frown as he spoke, you could tell he'd already accepted his fate. He's such an amazing boy, he doesn't deserve any of this.

"I don't know Oscar. I honestly don't know" I cry, placing a hand gently on the undamaged side of his face. It wasn't a complete lie. I really wasn't sure what would happen, but I know what normally happens in these situations.

The screaming and yelling from all around begins to deaf out the cries of the innocent boy in front of me. His eyes well with tears, yet still shimmer brightly. His face and hands are filthy, yet still so soft. His hair ruffled and messy, yet still silky and framing his face perfectly.

"Can you sing me something?" he mumbles. His eyes stare at me innocently as he smiles softly, making my heart warm up. He's still the same old, happy, giggly little angel I know.

"Sure" I smile softly, trying to keep positive. I jump to the back of my mind, trying to think of a song they used to sing back home.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" I smile softly, tears falling from my eyes. I'm trying to keep positive for Oscar, but I don't think there's much more I can do.

"You make me happy when skies are grey" I sing, softly brushing the hair out of his face. My mind suddenly goes blank and I'm not sure what the next line is. I decided to just come up with something rather than stopping.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you" I sing, my voice cracking as his grip on my hand slowly weakens.

"Please don't take my sunshine away" I sing, my voice hoarse and cracking in the worst places. My throat has a giant lump in it and hot tears are streaming down my face.

I take in a sharp breathe and smile weakly at him, noticing how pale he's grown in the space of a few seconds. The pale, vampire-like tone of his skin makes the bright red burns and grey-black bruises all over his body stand out. I don't think the dirt sinking into his burns and cuts is helping his cause.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" I sing a bit louder over the noise of the fighting. I smile at the sight of my little angels attempt to comfort me as he weakly sings along.

"You make me happy, when skies are grey" he sings as I try join in. My throat hurts when I try to speak. It feels as if all my words have joined together in my neck and created a tiny ball that was stuck in my throat. It hurts, but I ignore it because I don't want to see my angel unhappy.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you" I sing with him this time, although his breathes are short so his voice shakes. I notice how quickly the life is rushing out of him, and only then does it sink in that I'm about to loose the one I need most.

He takes a sharp breathe in and I wait patiently for him to let a breathe out, but it doesn't come. I grab onto his wrist frantically, placing my finger on it and checking his pulse. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"No! Oscar no!" I scream over the fighting, making everyone turn around and gasp at the sight in front of them. A teenage, bad-ass girl, crying, kicking and screaming while holding onto the dead body of a small, innocent boy who's body is destroyed in burns.

I sob heavily, hanging my head over his body and pulling him closer. I place a small kiss to his forehead in hopes he'll magically wake up. Like when I'd kiss him on the cheek while he pretends to sleep and he'd blow his cover by smiling and kissing my cheek as well.

When I realise the same tactic won't apply for my current situation, I simply pull him closer to me and cry.

I will kill whoever did this,

I think to myself, slowly realising I could've killed the woman ages ago. I push myself up, leaving my little angel lying limp on the ground and stagger groggily over to 'Regina'. Or should I say, 'Evil Queen'. Wait, how did I know that?

"You" I growl, stomping closer to her and staring intensely at her. You can tell she's afraid, she's just hiding it with a cheeky smirk.

"Yes, what about me?" she chuckles, a smirk still playing at her lips.

"Don't play smart with me girly. You may be Queen back home, but there's a new Queen here on Neverland. I choose who enters and who leaves. I choose who kills or gets killed. I decide upon the fate of families. I crush hearts both physically and mentally. I can kill that boy back at camp if you really wanted me to? See how you feel?"

My words don't seem to faze her till I bring up the boy back at camp, making her ounce at me, though I stand my ground. She seems surprised, but she keeps a firm grip on my collar and speaks harshly.

"If you dare go near him, I will have one of my dear wolf friends bite out your vocal chords and I will proceed to feed them to thousands of starving children"  she growls, her voice venomous and her eyes like snakes. She truly was an evil being.

"I wouldn't push it, Queeny. No matter how many times you threaten me, no matter if you get the boy. I still have the power to keep you on this island forever. I still decide your fate. In fact, I might as well waltz back to camp now and stab that dear boy of yours in the chest. Maybe it would help you see through my eyes" I growl, taking a pained glance back at Oscar limp body.

All the other boys stand around him, most crying, some wearing nothing but a pained expression. Most look as if they're ready to head to the training area and beat the crap out of some dummies for a while.

"Regina! The more you anger her, the less a chance we have of saving Henry" states the smart blonde woman I'd seen before, making me smile weakly at her. She's the smart one, I can already tell.

"Scarlett!" I hear a small voice behind me, making me turn around in excitement. My eyes dull and my smile weakens slightly when I see its one of the other boys, Garrett.

"Yes" I sigh, tears brimming at my eyes when I turn around to face the small boy lying limp and lifeless on the ground.

"How will we get Oscar back to camp?" he mumbles, his eyes sad and his lips tugging into a frown.

"Like this" I hear a voice sigh. Then we're all wished away in a cloud of purple smoke.

----------------------------

"Oh Oscar" I cry as the boys carefully place him into the small raft made of cherry blossom oak. I'd decorated the boat in cherry blossoms, lilac and lavender asters and white roses. Oh how I'd miss my little angel.

I whistle a 6 noted tune that Dawn and Skylar had told me to whistle if I wanted them to come. I watch as their gorgeous, patterned tails wave around in the water of the Mermaid Lagoon, making all the water around them wave around in an ocean-like pattern.

"Hel-What happened?!" cries Dawn sadly, interrupting her own greeting with her worrisome antics.

"Oscar, he's..." I don't have to finish my sentence for them to know what happened.

"Oh, I'm ever so sorry Scar" speaks Skylar in her soft voice,mr ears brimming in her eyes.

"Why'd you call us?" asks Dawn in a kind voice, her eyes filled with a look of sympathy.

"I want you to bury him among the ocean floor. Peter has created a barrier around the boat and anything that reaches 3 metres away from it, meaning everything in the boat will stay as it is above water" I say as calmly as possible, smiling up at Peter as he grins sympathetically.

"Are you sure this is what you want? You won't be able to visit him beneath these waves" they say in unison, both of them seeing very upset by the idea.

"No it's okay. Peter cast a spell that meant whenever he re-casted it Oscar would rise to the top and the boat would bring him back to shore and back into the water by our will. Peter is the only one that knows the spell and has left the scroll that holds it hidden underneath his thinking tree" I smile sheepishly at the gorgeous piper who has done so much for me. My smile fades when I look back at the lifeless body of the little boy who had made my stay in Neverland so magical and fun.

"Okay" sighs Skylar in defeat, swimming carefully towards the boat that holds Oscar. Dawn follows closely behind, swimming a bit faster and more urgently. They both carefully grab either side of the raft, giving a quick glance towards me before turning back around and slowly dragging the raft under the calm water.

"Please don't take my sunshine away" I sing, wiping the small tear that had fallen down my cheek. He lyrics seemed empty for some reason.

I smile at the sound of loud footsteps and the feeling of warm arms wrapping around me, breathing in the scent of forest and cherry blossom from Peters chest. I smile sadly, thinking back to the lyrics of the song, soon realising that the lyrics seemed empty without Oscar singing them.

-------------------------------

Heya! I hope you liked the chapter, it was quite sad to write. Oscar will be missed, although he will be brought up as much as I can. I'm so sorry for killing him off though, a lot of you guys where really upset and it made me feel bad :-(

Keep being you,
         Kisses,
                   A

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

255K 6.4K 24
"How are we going to defeat Pan if he's so powerful?" Emma asks. "We are going to defeat Peter Pan with every man's weakness" Hook says. David raises...
234K 3.7K 29
Hello! <3 These are little one shots/imagines I make for Peter Pan and Robbie Kay. I take requests! Just no sexual content is allowed--Let's keep...
55.9K 1.3K 20
A tear falls down on my cheek. I look up as about as surprised as I could be. "Why the hell are you crying?" He bites his lip. "Because... as much as...
849K 25.5K 35
To me, Peter Pan always seemed like he can get any girl's interest. After meeting him for the first time, I have decided that my fate didn't belong t...