Guardians undercover(Katekyo...

By ju7393

#COWAwards2018 Gianini makes a new modified version of the Ten-Year bazooka, a new version that will allow th... More

Chapter 1: Failed Experiment.
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. Vongola Meeting
Chapter 4. Adoption
Chapter 5. Talbot
Chapter 6. Temporary Family
Chapter 7. School?
Chapter 8. How Long
Chapter 10. Surprise
Chapter 11. Valentine's Day
Chapter 12: Family Weekend
Chapter 13: Invitation And Arrival
Chapter 14: A Butler And His Lord
Chapter 15: Party, Lurking Fear
Chapter 16: Disappearance
Chapter 17: Blood Moon
Chapter 18: Explaining To Them, Aftermath
Chapter 19: Sacrifices, And Resolve
Chapter 20: Short Lived Relief
Chapter 21: Daemon And Samuel, Beginning Recovery
Chapter 22: Hope
Chapter 23: Unknown Grounds
Chapter 24: Hellish Nightmares
Chapter 25: Only They Can
Chapter 26: A Place We Call Home
Chapter 27: Greedy Vulture
Chapter 28: It Has Begun
Chapter 29: New Memories
Chapter 30: Play, Rumors
Chapter 31: Proposal, Working
Chapter 32: Decision
Chapter 33: Reminiscing
Chapter 34: Memories of The Past I

Chapter 9. First Day

9.3K 265 133
By ju7393

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR ALL CREDIT GOES TO AMANO AKIRA-SENSEI

Sorry I took so long to update.  Sorry if the story doesn't seem interesting, wrote most of it during breaks from writing essays.  Almost forgot I want to thank all of you who have read this story, even though I'm not very good.  So Thank you all.

Enjoy

       _________________________________________________________________________

Today everyone in the mansion were being quiet. Mainly one reason the tutors are coming, and they need to be presentable, and this includes both the first and tenth generation.

Everyone were lined up waiting to get a passing mark from G, yes even Giotto and the rest.

G stared intently at Gokudera, "You pass. Next."

Gokudera moved away and Yamamoto walked up, "Pass." Yamamoto walked away smiling.

"I don't have all day, move up here!" G said.

"Kufufufu, impatient aren't we." Mukuro said as he walked to a stop in front of G.

G glared at him, "Pass, but put away your trident." Mukuro glared but still dematerialized his trident.

Chrome walked up next got a passing mark(since she was asked to wear a longer skirt.) Enma followed, he passed. Hibari, Ryohei, Lambo, and Tsuna all got a passing mark.

"Now it's your turn." G said as he faced Giotto.

"Seriously G? Why are you doing this?"

"Yes. Do I have to remind you that you sometimes end up putting on your shirt inside out." G then turned towards Lampo, "And you always take a nap and end up wrinkling your clothes, let's not forget about Daemon and Alaude. You two when you go out to a mission, or just fight each other you both have blood on you."

"Nufufufu, it's hardly noticeable."

"Hardly!? Don't make me laugh, I seem to recall one time you came back from fighting with Alaude, your shoulder was soaking in blood. And Alaude one time he came back from a mission with blood on his sleeves, and didn't even change out of them because he had business to attend to." G sighed, "The only responsible ones here besides me is Asari, and Knuckles."

Asari cleared his throat, "Can we move on. We really don't have all day."

Tsuna watched as Giotto was examined head to toe in slight amusement, because he always had imagined Vongola Primo to be a very proper man. Somehow the way that Giotto and the rest act make Tsuna, Enma, Gokudera, and everyone else seem like they really are just among normal people, and not a mafia boss and his guardians.

Once G was finished examining everyone they all moved over to the parlor room.

"Do we really need to go through all of this. Can't you guys just tutor us?" Enma asked.

"We're all busy most of the time, so we can't exactly sit down with you for who knows how many hours to teach you. I mean yeah we would be able to teach you a few things but not enough." Asari said as he walked up to G.

"Don't tutors usually have to have a parent's permission sort of? So does that mean I don't get a tutor since Cozarto isn't here."

"Actually you do Enma."

Everyone turned towards the doorway to see Cozarto standing and smiling, "I gave my permission when Giotto asked for it over a month ago."

"You hired a tutor two months before hand?" Mukuro asked.

"You should all be glad you even got one. The tutors we hired agreed to come on such a short notice."

"Short notice?" Tsuna asked.

Giotto nodded, "Like G said it was on a short notice. After we told you all about hiring tutors again we had actually found two who had recently come back from a vacation so they didn't have any job requests at the moment."

"How long do you usually have to notify a tutor?"

"hmmm.... I'd say about three months if it's during the school season, but if it's during summer it'd be around a month or two."

Enma sighed, "I can't believe we're getting tutors."

"How did it even end up like this?" Tsuna said as he leaned farther into his seat.

~Flash Back (Two Months Ago)~

(This takes place around the time after the end of chapter 8)

After the paperwork for the fallen trees came, and were given to Alaude as promised both Giotto and his guardians and Tsuna and his were all sitting in the parlor room.

"We've decided once again to hire tutors for you. Well as long as you all agree to it." Giotto said.

"Better than nothing." Gokudera muttered.

"Really. So does that mean that you all want tutors?" Asari asked.

Tsuna fidgeted a bit, "I've kind of had bad experiences with a tutor, so I'm not really sure."

"What kind of experiences?" Knuckles asked.

Tsuna sighed, "Let's just say that they weren't very nice ones." 'Because of a certain torturing Spartan baby.' Tsuna thought to himself.

Giotto frowned, "So how about the rest of you?"

Yamamoto, Ryohei, Mukuro, Chrome, and Lambo agreed. Enma was kind of indecisive about it, and Gokudera would only agree if Tsuna did completely forgetting what he had said earlier, and Hibari he didn't really care.

"So by majority rule, you'll be getting tutors." G said.

"Now we have to find tutors on such a short notice." Giotto muttered as he placed his hand under his chin.

"I extremely saw Eliza, and Fernando Belli in town yesterday."

"They're back already? I thought they were going to be gone for three months, it's only been one month." Lampo said

"Who are Eliza and Fernando?" Enma asked.

"They're the people we had originally planned on hiring to tutor you, but they had been on vacation. So since they're back We'll go pay them a visit." G said as he began to stand up.

__________________________________________________________________

Once Tsuna and the rest had gone back to what they had been doing which was eating more cake for some, and first slice for others. Giotto sent G to go speak with Eliza and Fernando about being their "childrens'" tutors.

By the time G had come back to the mansion everyone had already went to bed except for Tsuna, Enma, Gokudera, and Yamamoto who were with Giotto even though it was nine at night mainly for two reasons. 1. Tsuna and the rest get more tired easily now that their bodies have shrunk. And 2. There was nothing to do, so the only othe option was to go to bed.

As for Giotto's guardians, Lampo is fast asleep as usual. Alaude is filing information from different families. Daemon is out doing his..... Daemon-ness on people, basically finding those poor evil souls who are involved with his mission. Knuckles is doing his nighty prayer, and Asari is sharpening his swords.

(Giotto and G)

G opened the door to the office to find Giotto sitting on the sofa talking with Tsuna, Enma, Gokudera, and Yamamoto.

"Aren't all of you supposed to be sleeping?" G asked as he closed the door.

"We aren't kids." Gokudera said as he glared at him.

"Calm down you two. So what did they say?" Giotto asked.

"They'll come by tomorrow and talk with you about it." G said as he opened the door again, "I'm going to sleep, I have an early day tomorrow. you should all go to sleep to."

___________________________________________________________________

So in the end Giotto went to sleep after finishing all his paperwork (two hours later) and the next the future tutors came and met with Giotto, and got permission from the "parents'" to be able to tutor them. Cozarto came a week later to give his consent as a parent.

~Flash Back End~

"You don't have to be so worried." Giotto said as he eyed Tsuna who was fidgeting and kept glancing towards the door.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I keep thinking what if they're just like him."

"Him?"

"The tutor I mentioned before."

"Ah. So what's his name?"

Tsuna glanced up at Giotto, ".... Reborn."

Before Giotto could say anything William walked into the room, "Miss. and Mr. Belli have arrived."

"Bring them in." Giotto said as he sat up straight in his seat.

A few seconds later a young woman and man walked into the room.

"She's so pretty." Chrome whispered softly. Even though she had whispered it enough for only the person next to her to hear, everyone could hear it since the room was completely silent.

The young woman smiled towards Chrome who hid behind Mukuro. The young woman wasn't tall, but she also wasn't short. She had brown wavy shoulder length hair, light tan skin, and green eyes. The man looked almost identical to her except his hair was black, and his eyes were blue.

"Please take a seat." Giotto gestured towards the empty chairs across from them.

"Thank you." They both said as they sat down.

"I'm glad you two could make it." Giotto smiled.

Eliza smiled, "Are these your children?" She asked as she looked at all of them.

"Yes, well in Knuckles' case Ryohei is his nephew, and Lampo has his brother here too."

Giotto placed his hand on Tsuna shoulder, "This is my son Tsunayoshi Sawada. The one next to him is G's son Hayato Gokudera, then Asari's son Takeshi Yamamoto. Alaude's son Kyoya Hibari, Daemon's son and daughter Mukuro and Chrome. Knuckles' nephew Ryohei, and Lampo's brother Lambo Bovino." (I put their names first to last name since they're in Italy and they don't use last name first there, well at least I don't think so.)

Fernando frowned a bit, then his face relaxed, "If I may ask, why are their names different from yours?"

"For protection. We intended to have kept them away from the mafia for a while well at least until they were a little older, but they came to visit us. So what could we do." Asari said.

Both Eliza and Fernando nodded, "I don't mean to be rude, but before we start we always like to test the students on what they actually know."

They all nodded, "So we came with some tests." Fernando said as he pulled out a stack of papers from his briefcase.

______________________________________________________________________

(First Generation)

"I presume you'd like to begin now." Asari asked.

Eliza nodded, "Yes."

They nodded, and said goodbye to their "kids" and left the room.

"I wonder how difficult the tests are going to be?" Lampo wondered out loud once they were out of the room.

"I don't think it's going to be so hard. I mean they're not actually seven, and nine years olds." G said as he folded his arms across his chest.

They all nodded.

____________________________________________________________________

(Tenth Generation)

Tsuna and Enma looked in horror at the stack of papers that Fernando held in his hands, and the ones that Eliza had in hers.

"What kind of tests are they?" Yamamoto asked.

"Just the basic, math, literature, languages, and science." Fernando answered.

"How many languages?" Tsuna asked.

"English, French, and German."

'I'm so glad Reborn taught us languages/hn." Everyone thought.

Each of them were scattered around the room with many pieces of papers and a pen (or is it quil?)

Tsuna thought that the test was going to be something out of this world, and insanely hard, but it turns out that he understood it, well almost all of it. He still had some problems with math. Gokudera was done almost fourteen minutes after starting the tests. Basically everyone finished their tests early within fifteen to twenty minutes.

One by one they all walked up to either Eliza or Fernando and handed them their tests.

(Eliza and Fernando)

They could only look on in surprise as they saw all of them one by one just finish their tests with almost no hesitation.

Eliza slowly accepted the tests handed to her by Mukuro who just smiled at her.

"Thank you. You may go now."

"Kufufu, thank you."

Fernando was the same as Eliza he was completely surprised at what he was seeing. Most children would have taken longer, and would still be struggling a bit, but they were just flying through the test as if it was nothing.

Both Fernando and Eliza could stare is shock as the last two people gave them the last tests within fifteen minutes of the tests having began.

"Thank you." They both said.

"You're welcome. I've been meaning to ask are you two siblings?"

"ummm... yeah, we're twins." Eliza said as she tried to make her brain work again.

"Really? Well bye."

"Okay. Thank you Takeshi and Tsunayoshi."

"You can just call me Tsuna."

Both Eliza and Fernando nodded as they watched Takeshi and Tsuna walked out of the room.

After finally getting over their shock they went over every single test and graded it. If having them finish the test to early was surprising then the test results were mind blowing. All of the grades were passing, the lowest grade had been an 84. One of the tests even had side comments on how easy the test was, and that any average grade schooler would be able to solve them. the paper was from Hayato.

About half an hour later they were finished grading and decided to go have a talk with Giotto, and his guardians.

____________________________________________________________________

(Giotto, and his Guardians)

(In Office)

"I wonder if they're done?" Asari asked.

"Did you even see that stack of papers Fernando pulled out?!" Lampo exclaimed.

Someone nocked on the door, "Come in." Giotto said as he placed his pen down.

"Excuse the interruption, but Miss. and Mr. Belli wish to speak with you."

"W-what? They're done?!" G said.

"Let them in." Giotto said.

Eliza, and Fernando walked in, "They're done. It certainly took us by surprise too." Eliza said.

"What was more surprising was their results." Fernando said as he held a few sheets of papers in his hands.

Lampo dropped his cup of tea, "They're done." He muttered, "Wait even Lambo?"

Eliza nodded, "Yes. May I ask what type of education you have been giving your children? Nephew, and sibling?"

"What do you mean?" Giotto asked.

"Well. All the tests were handed in within fifteen minutes. The first one to be handed in was fourteen minutes into the test. And the results were just amazing. The lowest score was an 84%." Fernando said as he handed the sheets over to Giotto.

Giotto looked at all of the papers in his hands, "Well we weren't in charge of their educations. They had been living with their mothers' in Japan, Ryohei was with his parents' there, and Lambo was staying with Tsuna."

Fernando nodded then looked at his sister.

"So who was the first one to finish?" G asked.

"Actually it was your son Hayato." Eliza said, "He even wrote a few comments on how easy the tests were."

"So what did he get?"

"....Perfect score, he got all hundreds on his tests."

G actually choked on his tea, "W-what? How about the others?"

"In languages, Literature, and science everyone got hundreds. On Math though, only four people got hundreds, the others had from 90-84." Fernando said.

While Fernando had been speaking Lampo had taken the papers from Giotto, there were two sheets of paper for each subject there. Lampo's hands had actually started to shake the more he looked at the results, and at the questions.

"H-how about Lambo? What did he get?" Lampo whispered.

"He was a surprise. I thought he wouldn't take the tests seriously, but he passed them all." Fernando said, which caused Lampo to drop the papers.

"Well I think it had to do with Tsunayoshi. I mean Tsuna, before the test had started he whispered something about giving him cake and candies." Eliza said.

Everyone in the room sweatdropped, 'He did it for the candies!' They all thought.

"So for this reason we have both come to a decision. We would like to tutor your children, nephew, and sibling, but we feel that we won't be able to teach them everything they need to know. So we suggest that you send them to a school."

"Why? You two are the best even though you're both still so young." Asari said.

"That's exactly why. We're still very much inexperienced in this field of work, but we can tell that these children are something else. They're all very bright children, and I feel that they'll be able to learn more in a classroom than with us." Eliza said accepting the papers from Asari.

"Aren't you confident about yourselves?" Knuckles asked.

"It's not that we aren't, it's that we feel they'd be able to learn more in a school that teaches them everyday, and interacts with other people." Fernando said.

Giotto looked at everyone in the room and sighed. Eliza and Fernando looked sad, but determined at the same time. He knew that G wanted to argue with them, but that very determination they showed was enough to stop him. Asari's smile seemed a bit sad, but happy at the same time. Lampo looked sad. Knuckles looked a bit sad also.

"Very well then. But can you both at least stay and tutor them for a while until we manage to get them into a school?" Giotto said as he looked at both Eliza and Fernando.

A few seconds passed and they didn't answer. They were beginning to think that Eliza and Fernando would reject the offer, "Fine. But only until they get accepted into a school." Fernando said and Eliza nodded.

Giotto smiled, "Thank you."

___________________________________________________________________

It has already been one week since they had come, and now it was time for them to go since a school was willing to let them in during the middle of the school year.

"I'm going to miss you Eliza-san." Tsuna said as he smiled sadly at her.

Eliza smiled, "I'll miss all of you too. But we live here in town so we'll be able to see each other again."

Tsuna nodded, "Yeah."

"You weren't that bad of a teacher. You still need practice though." Gokudera said as he crossed his arms.

Both Eliza and Fernando smiled at Gokudera who looked away from them.

After everyone had said their goodbyes including Giotto and his guardians, the tutors left the mansion.

"It's going to be awfully quiet without them here." Asari said to which everyone nodded.

"Well you all better go try on your uniforms for tomorrow." G said.

"We already did that." Gokudera said.

"Just to make sure the uniform still fits."

"What the hell! We freaking got measured a few days ago, and we tried them on yesterday and they fit!"

"For all we know you could have gained weight Hayato." G smirked.

"Stupid pinky." Gokudera said as he tried to kick G who dodged his kick.

"You...." Before he could continue G was interrupted by Giotto.

"Both of you calm down. G they already tried their uniforms. And Hayato you know G's just teasing."

"tch whatever." Both G and Gokudera said.

"What about birth certificates? Didn't you need them for when you registered us at school?" Tsuna asked.

"Alaude had already taken care of that. After we mentioned getting you tutors the first time, we had actually thought about that, and Alaude made some simple ones, but after we met with Sepira he made ones that actually looked real."

"So.... are our names still the same?" Enma asked.

"Yep." Cozarto said as he pat Enma on the head, "I can't believe I'm seeing my boy off to school tomorrow, and pick him up from school."

"What are you excited about?" G asked.

"Well Enma's like my son...." Cozarto was interrupted by G.

"You mean great great..... great grandson."

"Still has son in it. So tomorrow I'll be able to be like a real dad before I have to go back."

"You're leaving?" Enma looked up at Cozarto.

"Yeah. I told everyone back home I was going to be gone for a week, and I can't exactly take you with me."

Enma nodded, "Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I know it's better to keep you all together." Cozarto sighed.

~Time Skip (Next Day)~

Tsuna was waiting by the door along with the rest, who were also waiting for the carriage to be brought to the front.

"Are you okay Tsuna?" Yamamoto asked as he walked up to Tsuna.

Tsuna smiled at Yamamoto, "Y-yeah."

"Are you sure?"

Tsuna sighed, "I was just wondering if everyone will be the same as back home, even the teacher."

Yamamoto frowned, "I doubt it, but if they are I'll be there. So will Gokudera."

"Stupid baseball-freak. I won't anyone insult you juudaime."

Tsuna smiled at both Yamamoto and Gokudera, "Thanks guys."

"Insult? Whose going to get insulted?" G asked.

Tsuna looked away, and both Yamamoto and Gokudera slightly frowned, but said nothing.

"Our dear Tsunayoshi-kun of course kufufufu."

"Why?" Giotto asked.

Tsuna looked up at them, ".... back home I was called dame-Tsuna."

"Dame-Tsuna? What for?" Lampo asked.

"B-because I wasn't good at anything. My grades were the worst, and I wasn't good at anything physical." Tsuna said as he looked away.

'Worst grades?! He passed all of the tests Eliza and Fernando gave them!' The entire first generation thought.

"We'll show them just how amazing you are juudaime!"

Before Tsuna could say anything the door opened and in came the coach driver, "The carriage is up front, so if you would please." The man said as he held the door opened for everyone to walk out.

As they walked out of the mansion G stopped Gokudera, "At least fix your shirt."

Gokudera sweared, but still fixed his shirt. All of their uniforms were blue except for the pants and skirt, with only the bow, and tie color difference. For the boys their ties were black, and for the girls their bow was red. The pants for the boys were balk, and the skirt was also black. The front of the jacket had two insignias on both sides of the chest. The left was the insignia from the school, and the one on the right is the family crest. Which in their case is the Vongola crest.

The two carriages were packed, only two were going to be used since the third one was.... unavailable due to certain circumstances caused by a mission gone wrong. So for this one time Alaude and Hibari had to ride along in a carriage with many people.

For this one day Giotto was able to be excused of doing his paperwork because he along with his guardians had to go to school to sign a few papers as their legal guardians.

The ride to the school would have been okay only if it weren't for two reasons. 1. The school was two hours away, and 2. Alaude and Hibari were extremely annoyed from being surrounded by crowding herbivores.

~Time Skip (Two Hours later)~

"We're alive!" Enma said as he got off the carriage while rubbing his head since he was kind of unlucky to be in the same carriage as Hibari.

After Enma followed Tsuna who was in an almost similar state as him. Enma, Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto. Along with Giotto, G, Asari, and Cozarto were in the same carriage as Alaude and Hibari (They had the biggest carriage out of the two.)

"Well shall we go." Giotto said as he got out of the carriage.

After everyone was out of the carriages they all made their way into the school which looked more like a castle than a school, which was kind of hard to get through without feeling a little self conscious. Everyone that was outside was just staring at them all.

"What's the name of the school?" Yamamoto asked.

"Didn't you see it's name at the top of the gate." Gokudera said.

"Nope. Guess I missed it hahahaha."

Gokudera sighed, "It's called "Fiducia*"

"Why would they name it like that?" Tsuna asked.

"Because this school is all about trust. All of the children in this school are from the mafia, but here in the school everyone knows that they can trust each other to not hurt each other. But most of the students here are of neutral and allied families." Giotto said.

A few minutes later Giotto and the rest had just finished signing the papers they needed to, and now they were leaving.

"Once school is over we'll be waiting." Asari said as he smiled at them.

"Okay. Bye." Tsuna said, as they all began to walk to their classes. Lucky for him Tsuna was put in the same classroom as Gokudera, Yamamoto, Enma, and Chrome. Ryohei, Hibari, and Mukuro were all put in the same classroom. Lambo's all by himself.

(Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Enma, and Chrome.)

They were now standing in front of a class full of students just looking at them, and whispering amongst each other.

"I know it's a little late in to the school year, but we have five new students." The teacher said, "Please introduce yourselves."

"Hayato Gokudera." "Takeshi Yamamoto." "Tsunayoshi Sawada, but you can all call me Tsuna." "Chrome Dokuro." "Enma Kozato."

One of the students raised her hand, "Yes miss Lavenshki?"

"What is your relation to Vongola?"

The teacher had begun to tell her that it was rude to ask.

"It's okay. Our dads' are part of the Vongola." Tsuna said.

"In what way?" Another student asked.

"Wait I saw them earlier today walking in with Vongola boss and guardians'!" Another said.

The room was filled with whats' and now ways'.

"Our dad's are Uncle Giotto's guardians'." Yamamoto said. (Before getting off the carriage the first generation had told them to call the others uncles aside from the dad.)

The class was completely quiet even the teacher was too.

"I didn't know that they had kids."

"We've been living abroad so stop asking questions." Gokudera glared.

(Class POV)

"Don't you think Hayato is handsome." One of the girls whispered.

"I know right. So is Takeshi, Chrome is so cute."

"Enma and Tsuna aren't so bad either. They're really adorable. I just want to hug them!"

"Tsuna is pretty cute isn't he for a guy." One of the boys whispered, "So is Enma."

Unknown to Tsuna and the rest the entire class they had already made their own little fan groups. The girls had the Gokudera, Yamamoto group. Chrome had one too with the boys. Tsuna and Enma had a group too made of both girls and boys.

The students' watched every movement that the group in front did. Some of the students' who had empty seats next to them wanted one of them to sit there. Sadly for them, the new students' all sat together in the back of the class.

"Hello, my name's Susan." One of the girls said as she turned in her seat to face Yamamoto who sat behind her.

"Hi. I'm Takeshi."

"Yeah, I know." The girl smiled, "I hope we get along. Along with the others." She said she turned to smile at the others.

If it were possible for glares to kill, Susan would be long dead since most of the girls and boys in class were glaring at her.

"Ummm... I think the class is starting to get mad at you." Tsuna said as he shrunk farther into his seat.

Susan faced the rest of the class, then turned back towards the new group, "It's alright. I never really liked most of the people in the class anyways. They're to spoiled, well some of them anyways, and they're also kind of stuck up too. Ignore them though, they always get like that when someone new comes."

(Normal POV)

"Okay class let's start where we left off." The teacher said, "Oh, and for the new students I am Mr. Vanicci."

Class continued and it was Tsuna's favorite subject math.

"Okay so is there anyone who doesn't understand this?" Mr. Vanicci asked as he looked at the class.

After a few seconds Tsuna and Enma raised their hands.

"What's your question Enma?"

"How did you 4i+3x?" (Sorry I'm making their math a little advanced, Algebra II I think, or Geometry. Only thing I could think of.)

"Well, tell me to where you understand the problem."

"Before you put them in that litte box."

"The radical. Okay so all of the number all have common factors. I want you to let's see devide the number with different numbers until you get it to the smallest number passible. Then you put it all under the radical. Then from here you take out two pairs of everything." Mr Vanicci said as he was writing it on the board step per step.

After a while Enma understood it, "So what ws your question Tsuna?"

"Oh, ummm.... I already figured out when you were going over it with Enma?" The teacher nodded.

The classes that then followed were Languages the first one was French, then German. Which our dear tenths' all understood perfectly thanks to a certain infant. After those two classes it was time for lunch.

"All right class it's time for lunch." Said Mrs. Zarbeninski.

"I'm so glad Mrs. Zarbeninski wasn't as mean about learning German as Reborn was." Tsuna muttered to which Yamanoto laughed, "It was fun though, right Tsuna."

Tsuna laughed nervously.

(Mukuro, Hibari, and Ryohei)

(When they first got to class)

"So as you can all see we have new students." The teacher said as she motioned for said students to walk up to the front of the class, "Please introduce yourselves."

"Kufufu, Mukuro Rokudo. That is all you need to know."

"My name's extremely Sasag... I mean Ryohei Sasagawa!" Ryohei yelled.

Hibari frowned and walked towards the door, "I have nothing to do with a bunch of herbivores."

"Wait you can't leave yet." The teacher said.

Hibari glared at her, "I can do anything I want." Then left the classroom.

The teacher sighed, "Just like his father." She muttered to which Mukuro heard since he was next to her.

"You know who are parents' are?" Mukuro asked.

The teacher nodded, "I was walking into the building when I saw you all come in. And he looks and acts just like his father too."

"Kufufu."

"Would you by chance know where he went?"

"He extremely went to look for the student council."

"What for?" One of the students asked.

Mukuro laughed, "You see our little skylark has a thing for discipline."

"So who is his father?" Another student asked.

"Why would you want to know kufufu?"

"Well I heard Miss. Kefer say something about his father."

Mukuro sighed, but before he could answer Ryohei beat him to it, "Alaude."

"Alaude as in the Vongola?!"

Ryohei nodded, "Can't you see their insignia on the left." A student said.

"So would your father be Daemon, and yours Knuckles. Wait isn't Knuckles a priest?!"

"Knuckles is my extreme uncle."

Mukuro frowned, "I guess you could say that me and my.... sister sadly have Daemon as our father."

"Why is your name different from your fathers'? I understand Ryohei's since Knuckles is his uncle."

"We've all been living in Japan." Ryohei said.

"All? How many are there?"

"Now class let them go to their seats. You can take any seat you want." Miss. Kefer said with a smile.

Both Mukuro and Ryohei walked towards the back of the room also, and on the way whisperes could also be heard.

"Just to be clear I have no interest in any of you, kufufu." Mukuro said as he heard someone call him handsome.

The day passed by and it was time for lunch.

(Lambo)

"You may all call me Lambo-sama."

The entire class sweatdropped, "Lambo, you are not supposed to refer to yourself with your own name. Hasn't your parent's told you that?"

"My brother is the same, so you should tell him first." Lambo said as he crossed his arms.

"Brother. Who's your brother?" The teacher asked.

"Lampo."

"I see it makes sense. Well go take your seat Lambo, oh before I forget I'm Mrs. Zuri."

And just like the others Lambo sat in the back.

"So is he part of the Vongola?" Whispered a student.

"By Lampo did he mean Vongola's lightning guardian?" Another whispered.

Lambo smiled at the attention, "Yes. I'm part of the Vongola." He said as he continued the rest of his walk to his seat.

~Lunch~

Once the entire group found each other Susan began to show them around the place.

"It's quite big so it's no uncommon for someone to get lost. I got lost on my first day, if my brother hadn't found me I'd have been lost the entire day."

"What's your brother's name?" Yamamoto asked as the walked down one of the halls.

"James. He's a good guy, but he's so clumsy. He falls all the time, and over nothing." Susan sighed, "In fact there he is." Susan pointed at a person leaning against the wall looking out the window. The person had almost shoulder length blonde hair, and from the view they could all get his eyes looked green.

Tsuna's eyes widened at seeing him, "D-Dino-san." he whispered. 'No it can't be, maybe he's....' Tsuna's trail of thought stopped.

Susan ran up to her brother, "James did you fall again?" She asked as she pulled some grass from his hair.

James laughed, "I guess so."

Susan eyed her brother for a while, "Doesn't seem like it though. Did you get in a fight?"

James fidgeted and looked away finally noticing the group behind Susan.

"Hello." James waved at them, "Are you all with Susan?"

Yamamoto nodded, "Yeah she's showing us around since we just transferred here today. I'm Takeshi Yamamoto by the way." After that the rest introduced themselves.

"I just noticed that you look a lot like our father's friends'." James said as he placed his finger on his chin, "They don't have kids' do they?"

"They didn't , but today I found out that they do."

"Ummm.... what are you two talking about?" Tsuna asked.

"Really. I never would have thought that the Vongola boss and his guardians' would have kids." James whispered as he looked at Tsuna, "Susan was just telling me that you're Giotto's son, and that the rest of you are his guardians' children minus  Lambo and Ryohei."

Susan elbowed James in the stomach, "You still haven't introduced your self."

"Oh really?" James laughed, "I'm James Cavallone."

'Cavallone!' The entire tenth generation thought.

"Now tell me the truth. What really happened to you?" Susan asked as they had all began to walk again.

James rubbed the back of his head and laughed, "I kind of ran into this one kid. He just stared at me then said I'll bite you to death then he hit me!"

Tsuna sweatdropped, "Sorry about that. That was probably Hibari."

"Hibari?" Both James and Susan said.

"Kyoya Hibari. He also transferred here with us. He's Alaude's son." Gokudera said.

'Please don't ask why?  We can't really tell you, you look like Dino.' Tsuna mentally begged.

"Is he always like that?" James asked,  "Or does he not like me?"

"Oh, he's always like that." The entire tenth generation said.

~Time Skip (End of School)~

The group walked out side of the castle like school along with James and Susan. Already near the gate were two carriages amongst many others waiting with their family insginais on.

"Well we have to go now. They're already waiting for us." Tsuna said as he waved at James and Susan.

"I wish the school had a dorm that way we could see each other every day. But what can we do, bye." Susan said. She along with her brother had become close to Tsuna and the rest since they weren't like the rest of the people at school who only used their titles and status to get what they want.

"Bye, maybe we could visit you all sometime." James waved.

"That'd be great" Yamamoto said as he began to walk towards the carriages.

Once they were all in the carriages they looked at the school as the carriage began to leave. Even though normally a normal school would have looked kind of smaller at the distance they were at this school was still visible. The pale colored rock that made the school, the gates it had were still visible by this point. The trees surrounding the school too.

"So how was your first day of school?" Cozarto asked.

"It was good. We made two new friends." Tsuna said.

"What are their names?" Giotto asked.

"James and Susan Cavallone." Enma said.

So in both carriages they were all talking about their day at school. Ryohei went to find the student council to see if there was a boxing club, but what he found there had been Hibari who had taken control over the student council, and started his discipline commity. Mukuro had used his illusions on anyone who dared look at Chrome the wrong way. Gokudera and Yamamoto did the usual things which was to stay near Tsuna and keep him safe which was a good idea since their fan clubs came up to them. Tsuna was expecting it to be Gokudera's and Yamamoto's but it was also his fan club which took him by surprise.

"Seems like you passed on your lady killer looks onto Tsuna." G teased once they had been told what happened.

"Hn." Alaude eyed Hibari for a bit then faced the window.

(In the second carriage)

"You should really stop terrifying people, almost everyone was afraid to approach me and Chrome when they found out..... our relation to you." Mukuro said as he looked at Daemon.

"Nufufufu, I'm afraid I can't do that."

"And why is that?" Mukuro asked as he pulled Chrome closer to him.

"You should know too. Isn't it exciting to try out new illusions on others, Nufufu."

Mukuro smirked, but said nothing.

(Normal)

Considering the days events it was a great first day for all of them.

      _________________________________________________________________________

*Fiducia- Trust, (it has other meanings though.)

I don't know when I'll be able to update, still need to finish up some essay (2 of them sad.)  But I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 471 13
Vongola has been wiped out by an enemy famiglia and Hayano is the last survivor. To change the future, she was sent to the past to change things in t...
324 9 4
It's different, having Hibara Kyouya as you childhood friend makes you grow quite different than how it was originally going to be, that's how it was...
335K 12.8K 24
Being shot by a mysterious bullet sends Tsuna 400 years into the past, and here isn't as kind as his time. Will he make it back without having the Pr...
1.2K 12 28
Chapter 0 of To Be A Normal Kid May 7th, 2023 to June 6th, 2023 (Can be read independently. Takes Place betwe...