Suit & Tie (BoyxBoy)

By Emily_harley

Aleister Blackwell, multi-millionaire, recently divorced, and owner of one of the biggest law firms, is havin... More

Just the Beginning- 1
Coffee Break -2
Barbeque -3
Last Work Day- 4
Sleepover -5
I'm Back -6
Ryan -7
Test drive -8
Stop. Dont stop -9
Play date -10
Ex-wife -11
Im sorry
Spending the Night- 12
Back to work -13
What are we? -14
Carson's home -15
That Escalated Quickly -16
Radio -17
Party¿ -18
The After Math -19
So Mom -20
Cliché -21
That's the Show Folks -22
Valentines Day Special -23
Our First Date -24
Yes Sir -25

Not a chapter

134K 2.4K 56
By Emily_harley

Sorry if you guys thought this was a chapter but it's not. I need your help! I haven't updated in forever and I've tried writing but I always stop like 2 mins in. So do you guys think maybe you could send me some ideas or write something maybe? I don't know. Maybe just an idea of what to write next because I'm completely out of ideassss! My email is emily_harley@att.net feel free to contact me there or message me here. I'm desperate lol.

-Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.6K 37
There's only one thing that annoys Dan Adams more than a cliché, and it's the fact that in the past few months his life has actually become one. Afte...
6.2K 332 39
Mikey Duncan. Sleep all day, party all night. Never growing old, never wanting to die. Mikey with an all knowing family. Mikey wants to be a Duncan...
761 12 28
(BoyxBoy) After Simon's father passes away he's forced to move schools and live with his grandparents. He meets his old childhood friend and most im...
68.4K 3.5K 53
[BxB] In the eyes of the public, Rhys Martinez is the darling boy of the governor of New York, who has an angelic smile and charming wit. The people...