GREEN (RL Harry Styles fanfic)

Bởi hesinstripes

Olivia's life felt routine and unfulfilling, despite her success as a fashion designer. Life was uninspiring... Xem Thêm

1. Colorless
2. Fade to Black
3. Emerald Awakening
4. Red-Faced
5. Vibrant
6. Tickled Pink
7. Muted Tones
8. Bleached
9. Beet Red
10. Screaming Color
11. Pinky
12. Fluorescent
13. Fire in the Sky
14. Blue
15. White Smiles
16. Kaleidoscope
17. Purple Blossoms
18. Moonlight
19. Green and Gold
20. Clouded
21. Flushed
22. Little Red
23. Color Commentary
24. True Colors
25. Pink Fleece
26. Swirl of Colors
27. Brown Sugar
28. Pale Yellow
29. Off Color
30. Purple Nurple
31. Transparent
32. Baby Blues
33. You're My Color
34. Peaches and Cream
35. Jet Black and All White
36. Silver
37. Lemon
38. Red
39. Nude
40. Washed Out
41. Mix of Color
42. Bright Like Crayons
43. Blue Flame
44. Black Asphalt
45. Green Palms
46. Green with Envy
47. Clear Blue
48. Flat Black
49. End of the Rainbow
50. Whispers in the Green Garden
51. Cap'n Brown Boots
52. Pure White
53. Chocolate
54. Mood Ring
55. Blonde Ambition
56. Green Room
57. Rose Colored Glasses
59. Caught Red-Handed
60. Mellow Yellow
61. Bloodshot
62. White Denim God
63. Red, White,...
64. And Blue
65. Blush
66. Bruised
67. Color Coded
68. Ginger
69. Crimson
70. All These Lights
71. Crystal Clear
72. Golden Showers
73. Ripe Orange
74. Flicker of White
75. Ghost White
76. Back to Black
77. Stained
78. Ink
79. Bleeding Love
80. Nightmares
81. Shadow of Doubt
82. Yellow Brick
83. The Rainbow Connection
84. Blushing Babydoll
85. Men in Black
86. Lime
87. Green Eggs & Ham
88. Light in Your Eyes

58. Black Tie

4.5K 213 64
Bởi hesinstripes

I woke up engulfed in him. With my eyes still closed I took in a deep breath and inhaled his scent. Instantly I felt at home, safe, and calm. I fluttered my eyes opened with a smile wide across my face, feeling closer to him.

Waking up like this felt so familiar and my smile only widened realizing the last time I'd woken up alone in his bed was when we had shared our first kiss. Staying at Harry's house was the closest I could get to him while he was on tour, so that's where I wanted to be. Well, I wanted to be wrapped around him, but I wasn't just going to go and fly across the world because I missed him. I felt crazy enough sleeping in his bed and wearing his shirt.

Feeling nostalgic and a bit cheeky, I reached for my phone. I held it out in front of me and snapped a few photos. I selected my favorite and texted it to Harry with a message.

You've managed to get me in your bed all the way from Denmark. That's some skill Styles. ;) I miss you.

It was only 7:00 AM here in Los Angeles. I had fallen asleep early last night, so even being awake at this hour I felt rested. Some of that feeling I attributed to being in Harry's home.

I miss you too babe.

I smiled more, seriously pushing the limits on how big a smile could be. It was almost ridiculous how much he made me smile. I was having a girl moment, something that I rarely did; something only he brought out in me.

How do you always look so good in my clothes?

Harry had texted again and I wondered if his comment was a compliment or an invitation to play. There was only one way to find out.

Funny, I thought you'd like me better once I was out of them...

Maybe I need another photo, to compare the two? That's really the only way to settle this.

There was that giant smile again, this time paired with a giggle. Girl moment. I sat up and pulled his t-shirt over my head. I held my phone up again for another selfie, this time making more effort to get a good shot and a wide enough angle to give him what he wanted. I sent off the picture and bit my lip in anticipation of his response.

I'm having trouble making up my mind. Maybe some more photos? ;)

Oh he definitely wanted to play. I pondered another pose, but didn't want to look like a porn star. Suddenly I got and idea. I kicked free from the sheets and scurried to his closet. I looked around and finally found what I was looking for, his ties. I chose a wide black silk tie and effortlessly tied it around my neck, loosely hanging. I used to accessorize with ties in high school and the skill to tie one had never left me.

I moved in front of the mirror on his closet door and held up my phone to capture my whole body in the a photo for him. The tie fell between my breasts and the point tickled me just above the small manicured patch of hair between my legs. I pulled my arms in a tad to accentuate my breasts and tilted my head slightly before taking a picture. This time I was pleased with the first one and I sent it off with another text.

How about a compromise? ;)

That is sexy as hell babe! Go get back in bed. I wasn't finished with you there.

I hurried back to bed just as quickly as I had hurried out of it a moment ago.

Yes sir. In bed.

Oh? Are you going to be my good girl today?

Maybe? I'm feeling a bit too dirty to be good though.

I see. How dirty are we talking Liv?

I just can't get the thought of your cock out of my head.

I bit my lip and slid my fingers along the silk of his tie.

So tell me what it does to you knowing I've got my cock in my hand right now?

Fuck. I had started this, but Harry had clearly gained the upper hand. This time I was going to let him have it.

I'm so turned on baby. I want to see.

If you're good maybe you can see.

I'm being good. Promise.

Are you wet Liv? I want you to feel for me.

I knew the answer to Harry's question already, but I willingly followed his orders. With my phone still in my left hand, I let my right hand fall to my center and slid my middle finger along myself. My eyes closed and my fingers tried to soothe away the ache as they circled and tapped against my clit. I was lost in thoughts of Harry and the memories of watching him stroke himself. My phone pinged and my eyes opened abruptly, knowing it was Harry scolding me, I had gone far too long without answering his question. I paused my actions to read his message.

I thought you were being good? I guess you don't want to see me after all.

I want to see you. I'll be good from now on.

I said to feel. I never said you could do more than that. That deserves a punishment.

I would welcome a punishment from him if he was here. A spanking from Harry sounded like absolute heaven right now.

Punish me baby.

I watched the bubbles indicate Harry was typing only to see them disappear. I waited and they danced on the screen again. I could only assume he was trying to find the right thing to say, or that he was trying to hide how much my words were affecting him.

You have two choices Liv. Take your punishment now or take your punishment when I'm back. I'm not telling you what they are.

Leaving me to decide my own fate felt like punishment enough. The anticipation of what he had planned for me was torturous. I didn't always let him have control like this, but when he took it I wanted to give him everything. I wanted him to tease me and push me to the edge because there was no greater feeling than when he'd decided I'd had enough and I deserved my reward. I knew he enjoyed it too. Not only being in control and playing our little games, but he enjoyed watching me give in to him. I knew he was enjoying this right now, and I wanted to play right into his game for his enjoyment, mine was just a bonus.

Later. Please punish me when you're here to watch it.

I can't even pretend that didn't just turn me on babe.

Show me. Please baby.

I waited for a reply with my phone still in my hand. My other hand was underneath my bottom to keep from touching myself again. I could finish myself off at any time and he wouldn't know, but that's not what this was about. This was about getting each other off and keeping that physical connection even while we were away. Neither of us would enjoy it as much if the other weren't involved.

My phone chimed and I hurried to see what Harry had sent.

"Oh my god!," I groaned into the room.

Harry had texted a photo of him perched on the edge of the bed in only his grey boxers. He had propped his camera up on something to get the best shot, and I appreciated the added effort. It was in Harry's usual black and white filter of choice, which made me smirk. Just his torso to his thighs were in the picture, along with his left arm and it's scattering of tattoos. He was massively hard underneath the thin cotton and I could make out the outline of him with no trouble. His hand was wrapped around the base of his shaft over his boxers and it was officially the hottest photo I had ever seen.

Fuck Harry. God I want your cock. I need you.

As soon as the message was read, my phone rang. It was Harry. I didn't even say a word before he spoke.

"I'm here Liv. Let me hear you. Go on babe, I want to hear you come." Harry had granted me permission and I was going to take full advantage of that.

A sigh of relief escaped me, though it sounded more pleasured considering my current state of arousal. I placed my phone on speaker and tossed it beside me. My hand continued right where it had left off, each strum against my body bringing me closer. Each wave of my fingers heating up my walls.

My breaths were heavy and littered with whimpers. Aside from my hands, the rest of me was intently focused on the sounds coming through the phone. Harry was all grunts and moans on the other end and it was sending me over the edge.

"Harry I'm going to come just from listening to you," I whined.

"That's the whole point of phone sex babe," he chuckled playfully and so did I.

It didn't ruin the moment, it only made it more real, more us. We were completely comfortable with one another.

"Baby, I'm so close. Make me come," I begged breathlessly. He wasn't there like I wanted him to be, but I knew he was capable of what I had asked.

"Just think about how good I'm going to fuck you right there on that bed when I'm home." Harry's voice was strained and the words came out more forcefully with each stroke of his hand.

"God you fuck me so good baby," I cried out as I felt my orgasm hit me. I moaned at the first bout of pleasure and another one hit meet right after. "Oh shit Harry! I coming so hard." My words were stretched in a breathy moan.

"Fuck yes!," Harry growled before he moaned and grunted while he came. My body shook with one last quake to the sound of him.

After a short silence to regain our breath I spoke again, this time with the phone to my ear.

"Why does that turn me on so much?," I asked.

"Why does what turn you on so much? Me wanking?," Harry laughed.

"Yes! I think it's almost unhealthy how much I love it," I confessed.

"It's not unhealthy for your boyfriend to turn you on babe," he chuckled, "and I think you turn me on just as much."

"What do you think about when you do it baby? When I'm not around?" I asked with genuine curiosity in my after glow. Lying here sated in Harry's sheets listening to his voice was currently my favorite thing.

"It's always you now babe, if I'm honest. I know that sounds like I'm putting you on, but it's true. You never cease to amaze me Liv and you're so damn sexy. I've never had such great sex," Harry confessed.

"I feel the same baby. I feel like I've met my match. You know exactly what to do with my body and you push me just enough. You're not threatened by my sexuality, which is so refreshing," I did my best to explain how I felt. "It's hard to put into words."

"So it's better than words?," Harry said cheekily using his own song title.

"You did not?," I squawked back with a laugh.

"I did," he said proudly before a drawn out pause. "Babe, I know this goes without saying, but I want to say it anyways– this isn't about the sex though. Yes, I love that part of our relationship, but I love you too. I love what we have."

He was right, it did go without saying. I knew how he felt about me because I felt the same. I could see it in the way he looked and me and hear it in his voice.

"I know Harry. I love you so much and I know there's more between us that just a physical attraction. I knew that from the moment I met you," I said as I closed my eyes and rolled onto my side. I was half expecting to see him lying next to me when I opened them up again.

Harry and I talked for about an hour more and the conversation flowed naturally from one topic to the next. He talked about the tour and said he had spoken with his mum who asked how I was doing. He said it was difficult for him to stay quiet about us trying to have a baby when talking to Anne, just like I found with Jessie. He finally had to make up an excuse to end the call to prevent from blurting it out if she asked him why he sounded so happy one more time.

Our conversation, however, was only brought to an end because Harry had to catch his flight to Norway. He had lost track of time and I heard him curse when he realized it. We said our goodbyes and I decided I should get on with my day.

I wandered back to the closet to return Harry's black tie to where I found it. I took a moment to admire his wardrobe and spotted something hanging in the corner. I pulled out the hanger and sure enough it was my Packer's jersey I had loaned him. The sneaky bastard was going to pay for keeping it. I slipped the jersey over my head, bent slightly forward over his closet island, and snapped a photo over my shoulder of my reflection in the mirror.

The picture was perfect. The jersey and number were clearly visible and with me bent over it hung just long enough to leave most of my cheeks exposed. I smiled pleased at myself and texted it to Harry with a caption.

Trying to steal my jersey? Cheeky. ;)

I cannot miss another flight!

I laughed at his response and relished in the fact that I had regained the upper hand. I heard another text come through.

I thought you should know I'm going to get off to this picture later and you won't be able to watch.

"Fuck!" I yelled out loud. He knew that would leave me squirming. And just like that he had the upper hand again.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

64.9K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...
13.1K 360 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
3.7K 103 30
'I think I'm in love with my best friend, But I keep it to myself because I'm too scared to loose him'
37.1K 1.2K 47
"I loved her first, Harry." I snapped, my fists clenching so hard that my knuckles had started turning white. "You had your chance, lad. And you fuc...